hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 685 of 699 FirstFirst ... 185585635675682683684685686687688695 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,700 of 13970

Thread: Youtube (and other video site) Links - we have embed tags!

Ah he's finally recovered from getting owned by an autistic Slovenian with a speech impediment.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Famous communist tool, if reality or history is not what you want, keep repeating it is and it becomes true. Also great way to prove that you haven't watched it. It was a trainwreck and Zizek did nothing to address any of his points, which were basically the same few points he had on repeat in his every interview. So it's not like he could prepare or something. What you got was an incoherent Zizek ramble diguised as monologoue, almost as expected of him, and afterwards everyone felt their time was wasted, nothing was accomplished, apart from Zizek getting cheque and Peterson having some extra publicity for his book. Anyone with even basic understanding of matters discussed felt dumber for having to witness it. Queue few weeks past, when everyone moved on, quarter brain leftists on twitter runing "Owned!!!" because dude might have ODed on benzos while watching his wife die. True intellectuals.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Famous communist tool, if reality or history is not what you want, keep repeating it is and it becomes true. Also great way to prove that you haven't watched it. It was a trainwreck and Zizek did nothing to address any of his points, which were basically the same few points he had on repeat in his every interview. So it's not like he could prepare or something. What you got was an incoherent Zizek ramble diguised as monologoue, almost as expected of him, and afterwards everyone felt their time was wasted, nothing was accomplished, apart from Zizek getting cheque and Peterson having some extra publicity for his book. Anyone with even basic understanding of matters discussed felt dumber for having to witness it. Queue few weeks past, when everyone moved on, quarter brain leftists on twitter runing "Owned!!!" because dude might have ODed on benzos while watching his wife die. True intellectuals.
    The irony of you posting this indignant ree after clear sarcasm.

We all know it was a dumb shitshow, it was inevitable.

Oh and still fuck peterson and all his fans.

PARKLIFE
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    The irony of you posting this indignant ree after clear sarcasm.

We all know it was a dumb shitshow, it was inevitable.

Oh and still fuck peterson and all his fans.
    Fuck off retard.

This will be your own personal PARKLIFE Isyel.

Most passionate I've seen you is defending Peterson from online shitposting lmao

Was wondering how long it's gonna take to devolve into edginess.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Lobsterbois being upset by edginess towards Peterson is a beautiful microcosm of conservative/alt-right victimhood and discourse. Pump that shit straight into my veins and let god judge me.

Lobsterbois?

MI8m8

Based on Jordan Peterson's weird obsession with lobsters to badly explain human psychology

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Most passionate I've seen you is defending Peterson from online shitposting lmao
    I'm just fed up with his non content posting. Your's takes all the patience I have to spare.

Don't let it bring you down.

Come on, Keckers, be honest: you don't actually have issues with his theories of human psychology, it's that you don't like the people in his alt-right fanclub.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Come on, Keckers, be honest: you don't actually have issues with his theories of human psychology, it's that you don't like the people in his alt-right fanclub.
    Is there even any? Last time I checked alt-right had him labeled as another cuck.

I was just explaining why I used lobsterboi, of course I don't give a shit about his half baked theories. I primarily dislike the discourse he profited from and the people that discourse enabled.

The weird carnivore shit his daughter(?) got into was pretty funny though.

Is there even any? Last time I checked alt-right had him labeled as another cuck.
    What a fickle bunch. What happened to Milo? Did he succeed in infiltrating the furry community?

I'm asking because I got about 3 friends who claim Peterson is literally the Nazi from Hell, yet when I asked them "Jesus, why, what has he said?" it always came down to some half-quotes and finished with "and fuck the alt right nazis that praise him to heaven".
    Sounded kinda similar to how discourse about a social democratic policy like healthcare or something in the US on the internet eventually goes to someone saying "yeah, well that's communism and Stalin killed millions, checkmate lefties".

Well it all started with his aggressively obnoxious stance towards pronouns and the trans community.

Aha, now that sounds familiar and that was more or less their starting line too. Now iirc (and I know the left and right saw this different and it's been a couple of years since I watched the original videos) but the dude wasn't obnoxious to the trans community because "fuck all the trans people and burn the untermensch scum", he campaigned against it being the law you have to use pronouns that they want used?

Basically it was about that time I even realized how far this whole identity politics thing has become big. I still can't kinda believe it.

It boiled to him not wanting to be called out for deliberately calling trans people by names they don't want used and then getting loads of airtime for it.

Then there's his whole misrepresentation of entire philosophical schools of thought, his misogyny, "postmodern neomarxism", his completely incorrect takes on the Nazis and totalitarianism in general ("we should never forget that Hitler was elected, he was elected by a large majority too, it was a landslide vote, the kind no modern democratic leader ever gets"), bullshit economics etc

He's a bullshit merchant.

edit: climate change denial too

I dunno, I keep seeing Peterson through the prism of people hearing what they want (or hate to hear) from the same sentence.

For example, I dunno if that was his direct quote about Hitler, but, erm, from quick checking wiki:
    19 August 1934: The German people in a plebiscite overwhelmingly (90%) approve merger of the offices of President and Chancellor. Hitler assumes the new title of Führer und Reichskanzler (leader and Reich chancellor). He is now both the head of state and the head of government.