Page 758 of 758 FirstFirst ... 258658708748755756757758
Results 15,141 to 15,146 of 15146

Thread: [NSFW] ザアニメスレッド - Stop talking about the fucking title

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobgainsfield View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Apocrypha has had the last Siegfried-free episode, it was fun while it lasted/
    Was it? Because gawds, it seems to get worse and worse as every episode passes... I think the biggest issue is everything seems so meaningless so even the fights have zero stakes. For that matter, how the hell does the Fate Verse have such crappy character designs?

Watching two servants verbally fight because a third character is too weak... to... I don't know... be dragged away?
    Apocrypha is the moment Nasu realized he could just write in waifus left and right and still make bank

It's literally waifu central with 2 relevant male characters thrown in alongside the MC (I'm not counting Rider as male for the purposes of waifu counting)

Watch it for Mordred/Rider/Jeannu banter and you can safely ignore the story

This isn't even a case of bad adaptation tbh, in fact I'm pretty sure Achilles has gotten at least double the dialogue in the anime so far.

I would need your kind help.

Where can I get / download or stream the Mahouka Koukou no Rettouse movies?

I know I'm bad the characters are OP, etc. etc.... but I would avoid any shady sites if you would have any good one to check.
    I would pay with reps and gratitude

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWish View Post
    I would need your kind help.

Where can I get / download or stream the Mahouka Koukou no Rettouse movies?

I know I'm bad the characters are OP, etc. etc.... but I would avoid any shady sites if you would have any good one to check.
    I would pay with reps and gratitude
    Movie isn't out on DvD/Bluray yet

On nyaa.si, good sir.
    All expressed opinions match those of my employers, hail satan

Halka is a big baka and also wrong but in the future check both nyaa.si and nyaa.pantsu.cat

I'd expect any /new/ movie release to have a couple of hundred seeds but the highest result for "Mahouka" is only 15 or so, which is a good tip that there's nothing to find

Good to see Gamers can keep building the misunderstandings from episode to episode. It's certainly a novel way to run a romcom. Will be interesting to see how it all wraps up though, because it certainly can't clear up all the shenanigans (nor does it really need to, I'd be on board with a SSN2).

Even when they knock off a misunderstanding, it creates more!

Zooming out the current relationship chart to avoid spoilers. This can't really defeat Made in Abyss as best damn show of the season, but it's a strong contender and a damn fine show.
    Last edited by bobgainsfield; September 15 2017 at 10:57:38 AM.
    "Our thoughts agreed with everyone else so we felt safe."