hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 442 of 442 FirstFirst ... 342392432439440441442
Results 8,821 to 8,837 of 8837

Thread: The TV Thread

  1. #8821
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    33,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    Westworld season 5
    that's still going? lol

  2. #8822
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    3,766
    It will be season 4, not 5, no?

  3. #8823

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    4,858
    In less current news, started watching Halt and Catch Fire. Its pretty fun. I dont know where its going yet, but has a "Pirates of Silicon Valley" feel to it.

  4. #8824

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    8,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    The good thing Witcher season 2 coming December and sometimes in early 2022 we get Westworld season 5
    What is good about either?

  5. #8825
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,994
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    The good thing Witcher season 2 coming December and sometimes in early 2022 we get Westworld season 5
    What is good about either?
    I have no hopes for the latter but I'm mildly optimistic about former as they seem to have taken constructive criticism about first season to heart and improved it. We'll see soon enough.

  6. #8826
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    2,732
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    The good thing Witcher season 2 coming December and sometimes in early 2022 we get Westworld season 5
    What is good about either?
    I have no hopes for the latter but I'm mildly optimistic about former as they seem to have taken constructive criticism about first season to heart and improved it. We'll see soon enough.
    The first season is good tbh, i get that people got confused about split arcs but im sure most got over it.

  7. #8827

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Chichester, UK
    Posts
    2,083
    I watched season 2 of war of the worlds, the semi french one. Slow as usual but I did enjoy it enoug to finish the season. Would reccomend if bored.

  8. #8828
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    33,139
    rip scrotum armor


  9. #8829
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    4,153
    Finished up Arcane, hot damn it got even better the longer into it went! Fuckin A!

    The Great S2 - Just as good as S1 so far and that means its fantastic!!!

    WoT continues to be...meh. Last ep is sliiightly better. I liked Logain char (and the king), there the casting seems to have worked. Too bad they are just supporting cast (tho Logain is fairly big and long lived in the books iirc).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  10. #8830
    Jori McKie's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8, 2014
    Location
    Lumpy
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    It will be season 4, not 5, no?
    My bad Season 4 of course.


    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    The good thing Witcher season 2 coming December and sometimes in early 2022 we get Westworld season 5
    What is good about either?
    Both are way better than the current crap. They aren't on the level of The Queens Gambit but still good enough.

    Current crap i can't stand anymore:
    - Any series with Doctors aka Greys Anatomy clone (although Greys wasn't good either) including anything related to "i need an Ambulance", "Fire" etc. Why the TV industry just didn't stop with Emergency Room is beyond me.
    - Anything Disney related to Star Wars but not exclusive.
    - Anything related to Comics especially from DC Universe, current exception is Blade Runner Black Lotus
    - Anything with Zombies
    Last edited by Jori McKie; November 27 2021 at 12:04:12 PM.
    Does a population have informed consent when that population is not taught the inner workings of its monetary system, and then is drawn, all unknowing, into economic adventures?

  11. #8831

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    7,710
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    Westworld season 5
    that's still going? lol
    I peaced out halfway into S2
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  12. #8832
    Shaftoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ships
    Posts
    2,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    Westworld season 5
    that's still going? lol
    I peaced out halfway into S2
    Ditto

    The first season was a self contained masterpiece. Season 2 was ass

  13. #8833
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    8,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaftoes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    Westworld season 5
    that's still going? lol
    I peaced out halfway into S2
    Ditto

    The first season was a self contained masterpiece. Season 2 was ass
    Agree


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  14. #8834
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    3,766
    If you didn't like season 2, be advised that season 3 is basically a lake of toxic sludge that is somehow also on fire and that is for no reason also constantly trying to rickroll you

  15. #8835

    Join Date
    May 25, 2011
    Posts
    472
    I enjoyed the new Cowboy Bebop, solid 4/5. I thought the cast were good, particularly Faye and assorted cameo roles. It was fun and funny and had a bit of a Firefly vibe for me.

    Obviously, it is a tame reboot of a unique piece of art, but at times, I found the original too unclear and abstract.

  16. #8836
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    4,153
    Quote Originally Posted by duckduck View Post
    I enjoyed the new Cowboy Bebop, solid 4/5. I thought the cast were good, particularly Faye and assorted cameo roles. It was fun and funny and had a bit of a Firefly vibe for me.

    Obviously, it is a tame reboot of a unique piece of art, but at times, I found the original too unclear and abstract.
    Only a couple of eps in but yea, I can agree on the above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  17. #8837
    Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NL fuck yeah
    Posts
    4,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaftoes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jori McKie View Post
    Westworld season 5
    that's still going? lol
    I peaced out halfway into S2
    Ditto

    The first season was a self contained masterpiece. Season 2 was ass
    Agree
    Disagree. I liked all seasons so far. Sure, S2 and S3 had their fair share of problems but if you get over those there's plenty left to enjoy.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •