hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 48 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pets of FHC thread....

The Pets of FHC thread....

So it strikes me as odd, we have no thread about the menagerie of pets that the members of FHC own. I have concluded that this requires a thread.

We all know about the famous dog of Daco's, because of his infinite levels of cool, and a few others.

But I feel a proper thread is required.

post em up

(for content, here are a couple of ours):

Possessed dog

and lazy cat

My lab just chilling out on my sofa watching Game of Thrones.

A random cat off the internet I wish was mine.

fat cat and satan
    A programmer is just a tool which converts caffeine into code

a shining beacon of quality posting in a sea of awful posting

Excellent idea, I have wondered the same. +rep for initiative! Great pics so far! Sorry for overkill with my menagerie.

My mule Emma (who has her own Facebook page with pics from rides and stuff):

The horrible trio of dogs (l-r: Indy, Loki, Tia)

Autumn, who's really in charge of everything:

Arby, one of the mini donkey foals in our herd of 15 or so (they have their own FB page, too):

Hercules, the rooster who got kicked out of the coop for playing too rough with the hens and now patrols the barnyard. He has started to attack me, though, so he might not be too long for this world unless he changes his ways:

Just have a cat, took this while on my new tablet. Instead of being a luddite and simply lifting the thing up to see what was happening on the other side I decided to go the technophile approach and take a picture.

Spoiler:

smuggo
    My dog's balls are bigger than your dog's balls.

"Check 'em"

get him to shit on them imo

We have hens and I will take a photo of them. The best one is being broody though so she doesn't wander round with the rest of them.

Mustachioed cats are go...

Quote Originally Posted by brent209 View Post
    what the fuck you want
    i'm the nigga runnin this
    get off my back hoe

by brent209

Our 3rd Scotty. This one is the most particular/peculiar yet. He won't eat with anyone nearby. Last week, I set him up outside with food and water, stepped into the doorway, paused and stepped back out. He jumped backwards twice (two hops) from his food and just glared at me and didn't move. The moment I went inside, he started eating again.

Quote Originally Posted by indeterminacy View Post
    Our 3rd Scotty. This one is the most particular/peculiar yet. He won't eat with anyone nearby. Last week, I set him up outside with food and water, stepped into the doorway, paused and stepped back out. He jumped backwards twice (two hops) from his food and just glared at me and didn't move. The moment I went inside, he started eating again.
    Hoot mon. Ya canna tell me to na lik at ya when ya eating and then do the same to me ya ken?

...I read that in a Jamaican accent rather than Scottish.

Lily, she has an affinity with paper bags and cardboard boxes

Our Dalmatian 'fidget' who sadly passed away last summer and 'Nestor' our (formerly neighbours) Bernese Mountain Dog.

IS-4, T110E5, T-54, E-50, IS-8, M103, T34, Type 59, M26 Pershing, AMX 13 90, KV-3, SU-122-44, AMX AC Mle. 1946, SU-101, T20, T71, T25/2, KV-1S, T21, Jgdpzr IV, Sherman E8, GW Panther, AMX 12t, M18, Stug III, T-50-2, T-34, PzIV, ELC AMX, Crusader, Covenanter, SU-26, T1, RenaultFT.

Smuggo
    My cats both trying to squeeze into this bed despite having another perfectly good one.

this pic was taken of her taking a nap on my lap while i was playing internet spaceships:

and this one i was building that desk for my father and after i finished we spent about 15 minutes looking for her only to find she was happily napping in the just built drawer.

Last edited by EntroX; May 29 2012 at 08:48:49 PM.
    need me?, contact me on Discord (entrox#0001) or via e-mail (entrox@failheap-challenge.com).

My dog Elwood, enjoying snow.

Dog (shadow) + cat (ivy):

The dog wandered into our yard about 12 years ago. He was well groomed, trained, and had a collar but no tags or ID chip. We posted notices at the animal shelter etc. but no one claimed him, so we kept him.

We got the cat about 4 years ago when one of the feral cats in the neighborhood (there are enough now to be classified as pests) had a litter of kittens under a bush. The mother moved all the kittens but one, which sat under the bush loudly mewing for about 5 hours before we decided to bring it in and take care of it.

Originally we wanted to name it ivan (after ivan the cat in the disney version of peter and the wolf), but it turned out to be a girl so gained the name ivy instead.

Some more pictures:

Last edited by dpidcoe; May 29 2012 at 09:10:33 PM. Reason: stupid image hosting sites
    i heard you're ideas and their definately good