hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No.Mercy Corp <OVRHT> Recruiting - 0.0 Professional PvP

They are massive jews at the same time as being obsessive pvpers. They're really weird like that. Good people though.

.....people who complain when we shoot a POS will be purged quickly
    So what you purge the people in your corp that aren't brained damaged?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellkyte View Post
    So what you purge the people in your corp that aren't brained damaged?
    no I just dont bother to recruit selfish tools who refuse to care about being part of something bigger than themselves more than just internet paper killmails or ganking ravens ad infinum.
    ps. one cycling towers takes about 10 mins, if its one thing we do well its not shooting pos towers for hours on end

@ simmons: the only corp in my alliance who I even heard of that policy was MMMS, who left to join ncdot after we are had serious issues with their leadership. If people got free carriers off them and fucked off, id say they were the smart ones in that corp

Quote Originally Posted by Garst Tyrell View Post
    ps. one cycling towers takes about 10 mins, if its one thing we do well its not shooting pos towers for hours on end
    and losing the odd dread fleet

THE PUNISHED
    Fuck me, a PvP corp that is constantly on the prowl sometimes loses ships!

And by god, imagine a corp that shares its wealth and rewards active players. I am astonished.
    Last edited by Ralara; July 27 2011 at 05:19:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralara View Post
    Fuck me, a PvP corp that is constantly on the prowl sometimes loses ships!

And by god, imagine a corp that shares its wealth and rewards active players. I am astonished.
    'heh'

@ simmons: the only corp in my alliance who I even heard of that policy was MMMS, who left to join ncdot after we are had serious issues with their leadership. If people got free carriers off them and fucked off, id say they were the smart ones in that corp
    Yeah MMMS. They were still in the corp last time I talked to them before I uninstalled Eve. Was trying to get them to come join Stim but they weren't having it which was retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Simmons View Post
    Yeah MMMS. They were still in the corp last time I talked to them before I uninstalled Eve. Was trying to get them to come join Stim but they weren't having it which was retarded.
    you dont have enough sov and carebear space for them, better luck with your next corp search

A decent corp, couple of retarded corps in the alliance but NM is a good group of competent pvpers who know their stuff (except frsd who will welp your ships every day)

Best luck Garst

Edit : really no troll by decent I mean quite good a real pvp corp that actually undocks and tries risky fights
    Last edited by Daypitoum; July 31 2011 at 11:18:23 AM. Reason: Garst was mad

Good luck to you to dapyi you are more than welcome back anytime

Nomercy has been building some real momentum in the last few weeks and I have just implemented some new roaming/fc reimbursements and fc of the week contests to help out with the costs of constant pvping so now is a great time to apply. Cheers.

Bottom line is MMMS out killed , out managing , out number , out perform your &$&# corp hands down.

Here comes the butthurt train.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslon Seridith View Post
    Bottom line is MMMS out killed , out managing , out number , out perform your &$&# corp hands down.
    lol post necro from like 3 months ago?

so aslon if were so shit why does ever other person in nomercy/merciless get a convo from you. Did you know we have a poaching support group where we post your convoes?

because youre such a smooth manipulator and master recruiter right stop being bitter, move on and recruit more people from jita local
    Last edited by Garst Tyrell; September 9 2011 at 02:41:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslon Seridith View Post

You are making your self look bad Aslon. Please get on with your life and stop thinking F1 is pvp when your basic members have no clue on personal pilot skills

LOL at your comments garst, very cute.
    It is very true that we give out free carriers and actually more than just this, we have recently added a monthy reward system for those that fields support ships while maintaining our top killer rewards.
    These are above the usual ship replacements for a wide variety of ships (BS/logi/bubbler/CS/Capitals) becuase we believe in pvping members first, corp's role is to serve them.
    We must really suck becuase those that are rewarded with a carrier has yet to leave the corp.
    Maybe they are aiming for that supercarrier reward we offering to members if they really buzz our world eh?
    Dun believe ask around from my memberbase, they will verify everything.
    Enough about us, this is about no.mercy and i ranted ...... so sorry
    They are a good pvp corp, awesome in mid sized brawl fights, roasting people is very common if you screw up and garst loves POS ops.
    Leadership is run dictatorship style when he speaks all stfu and follow or else !

ban '11s

@Bashiri: Tell that to the kill board, mate.
    Last edited by Manji Lee; September 9 2011 at 09:15:50 AM. Reason: Bashiri

So you're saying you're buying everyone off because you can't keep members on esprit de corps alone?

Very professional.

ITT : 12 years old