hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: No.Mercy Corp <OVRHT> Recruiting - 0.0 Professional PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Manji Lee View Post
    @Bashiri: Tell that to the kill board, mate.
    Because killboards are all that matters

Next person to make a terrible post in this terrible thread gets le banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomed Predator
    Sofia Roseburn; quiet, well mannered librarian by day; blood crazed, psychotic demigod by night.

Quote Originally Posted by Bashiri View Post
    You are making your self look bad Aslon. Please get on with your life and stop thinking F1 is pvp when your basic members have no clue on personal pilot skills
    Bash, you're a nice guy and all, but oh man, this comment. It's dripping with irony ><
    My latest PVP video: Freestyle III

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroi Okami View Post
    Bash, you're a nice guy and all, but oh man, this comment. It's dripping with irony ><
    if you dont solo 23/7 in a vagabond you have no pvp skills

Quote Originally Posted by Sofia Roseburn View Post

Next person to make a terrible post in this terrible thread gets le banned.
    GOODNESS LOOK AT THE TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Doomed Predator
    Sofia Roseburn; quiet, well mannered librarian by day; blood crazed, psychotic demigod by night.

buuuuuuuuump

new recruiters have been added to the OP

winter is almost here!

Sorry if this thread isn't the best place for these kinds of questions, but I'm wondering what you make of pilots skilled for Caldari and Gallente ships. Myself and a friend and considering making an application but we feel that you might not be so impressed with the ships he usually fields.
    Last edited by StarScream Xion; November 24 2011 at 09:06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StarScream Xion View Post
    Sorry if this thread isn't the best place for these kinds of questions, but I'm wondering what you make of pilots skilled for Caldari and Gallente ships. Myself and a friend and considering making an application but we feel that you might not be so impressed with the ships he usually fields.
    In spite of garsts reputation as a meglomeniacle combat genius who consumes the lamentations of his enemies women with his morning cheerios, he is a pretty nice guy.

as long as you can field a ship that is fit properly (if you dont he'll eat your soul) and are willing to dedicate training time to align with their combat preferences, you should be fine.

these guys take their pvp seriously, and in the changing supercap 0.0 world coming with crucible they're going to be a force to be recon'd with.

they've been chewing up block subcap fleets for quite a while now.

you wont regret applying. i didnt =] (even though im no longer with no.mercy)

THE PUNISHED
    Quote Originally Posted by Donte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StarScream Xion View Post
    In spite of garsts reputation as a meglomeniacle combat genius who consumes the lamentations of his enemies women with his morning cheerios, he is a pretty nice guy.

as long as you can field a ship that is fit properly (if you dont he'll eat your soul) and are willing to dedicate training time to align with their combat preferences, you should be fine.

these guys take their pvp seriously, and in the changing supercap 0.0 world coming with crucible they're going to be a force to be recon'd with.

they've been chewing up block subcap fleets for quite a while now.

you wont regret applying. i didnt =] (even though im no longer with no.mercy)
    P. much this

howdy

checking in from basic training victory block (xmas) leave and im happy to see the corp going strong and the alliance as a whole stepping up nicely in my absence. If you are looking for some top quality end game pvp with leaders who are both mature and dedicated to providing you the best gameplay experience possible as long as you give us your best, NoMercy is a great home for you. Im very proud of what this corp has accomplished in its relatively short eve life and im looking forward to another great year and being able to come back in the near future to enjoy the new crucible change. EVE is on the rebound and things will only get better from here, so if you are bittervetting around and want to give EVE a serious chance again (please no casual players or multi-alliancers), come talk to our recruiters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZMfhtKa-wo also content

Capitalization and punctuation are your friends.