hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matari Exodus looking for small gang pvpers

And this thread is relevant again. After a few changes in our active personnel roster, we have openings for 1-2 new members. Contact details are the same as before.

Funny how that always happens about the same time in a year.

Is good corp, doesn't afraid of anything.

Might want to update OP to mention Mumble & TS3 rather than Vent. And to list this
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    Might want to update OP to mention Mumble & TS3 rather than Vent. And to list this
    Still one of the best (if not THE BEST) pvp vid I've ever seen. Fucking love it, EXO, elite pvpers of my heart <3.

I am a Lamborghini tractor.

If I was even remotely competent as this game, this is the corp I would apply to.

They honestly scare the shit out of me with how good they are at eve.

#fanbump

Thanks for the endorsements!

... and we have enough applicants for the time being, so recruitment is closed until further notice.

Obviously, if you contacted us before now, we look forward to flying with you.

Dont have access to corp forum atm. Are we still officially comatose? Think my skill queue is still going, also forgot to unsub. =/ Remedied that now.

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Dont have access to corp forum atm. Are we still officially comatose? Think my skill queue is still going, also forgot to unsub. =/ Remedied that now.
    Pretty comatose. Met Logan on mumble the other day, and apparently some of the others also met a few days ago, but to the best of my knowledge no one features internet spaceships in their current plans.

For corp forum - see PM.

OK People.

This corp is now active again with one member. Namely me. I was the worst member of this corp, the bar isn't very high people. Do you enjoy solo/duo/trio active tanked BS/BC/whateverthatisn'tashittyfrigateordestroyer? Do you like long roams with potentially no gfs to show for it? Do you like terrible roaming times (currently 2100-0100. . . very ishy. . . variable days of the week). Can you fund your own ships and implants? If so please drop into the"The Arrival" in game channel at those times or failing that send "Cartheron Crust" an EVEmail in game.

Generally roam from Jita, or wherever I dumped my ships.

Mumble required for coms. Don't necessarily have to be interested to join corp, just if you fancy a roaming partner also.

Thanks. o7
    Last edited by CC; June 28 2017 at 01:14:43 PM.

Last night roaming lowsec with an old RvB comrade in an active Dominix, boosting Magus and nano tackle Exequeror. . .

Set off from Ostingele. Find nothing till some nano gang around Black Rise (Gila's Tengu etc), narrowly avoid getting curbstomped on the gate. A few jumps later a Broadsword/Scythe decides against tackling me on a gate. Finally end up in kinakka where we get one weird ass fight on the Martoh/Kinakka gate. The exeq jumps in and gets fight started somehow killing a Rapier, thenigs escalate with a Barghest, Tempest and Deimos rocking up and piling in. Both my clients hang. . .

I come back online and the exeq has managed to keep me up and himself still alive. 10 or so bombers decloak try to alpha the deimos then warp off. =/ Everyone has disengaged by then. However after some hokeycokey we jump our selves in again, where I manage to boosh the same rapier pilot off the gate (now in an oneiros) and we frag that.

An entertaining couple hours.

Slow past few months just by myself, but solo busted 4 gatecamps:-

Egghelende, Hevrice, 3rd party Bust Hagilur, Parts

Done a bit of cruiser stuff (ScyFI is pretty neat if a little thin on dualrep setup).

Impromtu late night (after 2030, normally 2100 evetime) EU roaming generally BC/HAC/BS. Currently digging the Hyperion though. ;p

See two posts above for contact details etc. )))