hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 262 of 263 FirstFirst ... 162212252259260261262263 LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 5258

Thread: Path of Exile - F2P Action RPG

haha so - with 24 hours of fucking about reading FrostBlades builds, copying over to flicker, playign with clsuter jewels, respeccing and generally not playing the game, but spending money, i've hit 1/2mil DPS, perma-freeze/shatter entire screens and can't see what the fuck i'm doing.

https://pastebin.com/ZeLzHVrU

help needed ? probably. is rolling your own fun ? Definitey.

4k life is fine if everyone is frozen, right ?
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Meanwhile im still fucking about with skills that feel good, currently on WOrb CWC Ice Spear. Its probably fine once i level the gems (and get a decent amulet to anoint), but ill reroll to something melee once i hit red maps and have some gear stock. Havent checked out the reworked slams / warcries yet.

Theres always the chance that i might get a Hollow Palm, in which case it's reroll o'clock immediately. Dex stacking Raider was probably my favourite build of the last year.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; October 4 2020 at 11:24:12 PM.

Apparently Heists got patched, havent tried any yet. Has the strategy changed from "maximize lockdown timer"?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Apparently Heists got patched, havent tried any yet. Has the strategy changed from "maximize lockdown timer"?
    Run about, kill stuff. get loot. In POE?

What the fuck were people expecting?
    Last edited by Itiken; October 7 2020 at 10:21:24 PM.

Got my l33t Frost Replica FlickerStrike Raider up to 1.5mil DPS now and it's hilarious.
    Turbo-freeze-flicker ftw.

Just for the love of god don't get the +Teleport range Flicker gem. it's BROKEN like cyclone/multi was in 0.8
    >.<

I wanted to play this league. my PC said i couldnt.

The way Heist gets patched, you can still jump in. Ive started rerolling to Pathfinder because the only interesting stuff ive picked up were the gloves for Mark skills, which might synergize well with Cobra Lash. Or i might use Saqawal's Nest and go heavier on the HoAg, not sure yet.

Also because movement speed is king this league, and i just cant take the slowboating any more.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; October 12 2020 at 08:06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    i just cant take the slowboating any more.
    My flicker dude is doing really, really well. Hit 90, nealy 91 and have a dual-stack setup with FLicker on one sword, and Cyclone on an identical 6l weaponswap 'cos Replica Oro's are so damn cheap. Now i'm wasting my time running heists, which are cool IMO, as a sort of hybrid freeze shatter cyclone and then flipping back to flicker to shatter entire maps. It's great and really rewarding as I had to build it myself.

Life is still a problem though, thinking about either dropping my Chest Totems and going with (replica) Kaoms, or using a Belly just to scrape 5.5k. Oneshots aren't realy a problem that often as after the first two flickers, just about everything around is frozen, but the harder bosses need Cycloning to avoid their bullshit. You know how it goes.

I keep meaning to do a Cobra Strike Raider, but grindin anothe rchar up from 3.5k to 5.5k HP in the 80's is the sort of thign i can only do once per league!

I was so close to having bricked the Cobra Lasher as well, the boss damage just wasnt there.

Then i got a replica Abberaths and 20/20 Pestilent Strike. Its like the game knows. Rest of the gear is still dogshit (450str atm) so now i have plenty room to improve.

Did nuke my movement speed though
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; October 18 2020 at 02:00:47 AM.

Intersting. I've 'bricked' my Raider over to a Pathfinder to do PS with a 5l CL in Embalmers. Survivability seems decent so far, but it's going to take a lot of grind to level all the gems up to a stage that isn't terrible. Hope i can scrape together enough regrets to put it back once i decide flicker is better.

hmm. Poison flicker. now there's an idea.
    Last edited by Itiken; October 19 2020 at 08:18:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken
    Life is still a problem though
    Good tl;dr of angry reddit posts complaining about heist bugs 1 month into the league

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Intersting. I've 'bricked' my Raider over to a Pathfinder to do PS with a 5l CL in Embalmers. Survivability seems decent so far, but it's going to take a lot of grind to level all the gems up to a stage that isn't terrible. Hope i can scrape together enough regrets to put it back once i decide flicker is better.

hmm. Poison flicker. now there's an idea.
    Just to clarify, im using Replica Alberon's Warpath (fotm) and a Wasp's Nest + Lioneye's Remorse and annointed Utmost Might. Might pick up Iron Reflexes if i get the perfect rare shield (600+ evasion, 50+ Strength, life, attack speed) and/or a non-replica 6L Perfect Form (i.e. never).

Mostly because I play SSF. Afaik the broken combo is Iron Fortress + Repentance + Crown of Eyes? Anyways, i am sacrificing a lot of potential dps for carrying a shield, but Alberon's is so OP that i am still getting carried into red maps.

The biggest upgrade I could get would probably be abberant fossil crafting a claw, since half of the weapon base damage is wasted anyways with Alberon's. I just need a good base I guess. And to chance the Dex to Strength jewels, because apparently i am insanely unlucky so far.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; October 19 2020 at 11:19:55 PM.

So let me get this straight.
    Install Carrion golems. Walk about maps avoiding projectiles, and pick up loot ?

Whooah - Absolutely no idea what I'm doing with these golems and spectres and sombies and skeletons.
    That's the best bit right ?
    Last edited by Itiken; October 21 2020 at 08:46:28 PM.

Isnt Vitality gem totally broken? (Hi 10%hp/s for 15% mana)

Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Isnt Vitality gem totally broken? (Hi 10%hp/s for 15% mana)
    Are we talking about https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vitality ? Lets say you have 1k mana and 6k life, thats roughly 4% hps for 20% mana. Pretty shit if you ask me, much better to spend the mana on something that gives you mitigation/dodge. Dread Banner gives you 20% less chance to get hit. Flesh and Stone is much more defense / offense for just a little more, or Arctic Armour if you think Blood Stance is a waste because you dont deal phys damage.

Its maybe valuable if you need to sustain RF and your gear isnt quite there yet, but otherwise i dont see the attraction.

Or are you talking about a Delirium-style aura stacker? Then its probably worth using, but so is every other reservation skill.

I think my char is at the point where i can try to gamble for a Replica Perfect Form soon. That will be a fun project to build around, and maybe lets me break into bossing.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; October 21 2020 at 11:33:41 PM.

Why isn't my POB working anymore?
    Downloaded a few builds but all failing on import
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Community fork ?
    obligitory works fine for me.

Be warned V - Exalts are 40c right now. Shit's crazy!

Seems like we are going to be stuck with Heist for a long time..
    Does feel good when you open a chest and 3 Exalts drop.

Fuck mission, I'm outta here right now

Do hope they will continue improving it. Hell we might end up with a playable league eventually.

I am having fun with heists. In fact, I think they have been nerfed too far. Havent died in one since forever (and even then only to brainfart).

Ive reached the point where i can start thinking about using my currency to craft some (relatively) endgame gear in SSF, or can start over with some funky stuff. Got some impale gloves unique yesterday that sounded fun https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Gr...%27s_Tentacles

Maybe time to reroll Champion and find out what Splitting Steel is about, just need to settle on a weapon i would use before i go all in.

4 Crashes for me today, 3 in Heists and last in Uberlab. Frustrating, since almost always it results in xp loss.
    Did get 4 exalts today on the upside.