hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 330

Thread: Eve

  1. #41
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,547
    Holy shit, ran into Trey today.
    So Tank CEO, Ikvar and Trey playing at the same time again, who would have ever believed that
    Last edited by Armyofme; May 6 2020 at 06:08:24 PM.

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  2. #42
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    So Tank CEO playing again
    Mother of god. I can finally avenge my first dominix loss



  3. #43
    Armyofme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Teddybears.
    Posts
    1,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    So Tank CEO playing again
    Mother of god. I can finally avenge my first dominix loss
    https://zkillboard.com/character/144698885/

    I doubt it will be to hard

    Im just glad to finally be able to talk to people I havent seen for 10+ years again.
    So many old timers coming back, now they just need to fix low sec and ill be fucking stoked (even though i live in a wh these days).
    How are u doing these days, and hows the corp?
    Last edited by Armyofme; May 7 2020 at 10:20:51 PM.

    phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

  4. #44
    Marlona Sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    7,493
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrieee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrieee View Post
    I ended up watching the first Clarion Call video yesterday and it got me really nostalgic for EVE
    What you’re nostalgic for no longer exist. That game died long ago.
    Yeah I know, but also nostalgic for the people :P hell your avatar reminds me of how we actually used to negrep you lol
    I forgot what it was because I’m on some mobile friendly format. Actually had a good laugh. Feels like a lifetime ago. I feel old.

  5. #45

    Join Date
    June 11, 2011
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    I'm running for CSM based on my understanding of what we've lost over the last few years, and I can point it out.

    I know only 2 people on FHC are still subbed, but I have to do this to make the game reward skillful play again.

    http://www.whispo.us/ for my posts

    https://discord.gg/qdSk7A for my discord
    I resubbed /o\
    Yeah, I've failed at life too :S

    So that might mean you get 4 possibly even 5 votes now (assuming you vote for yourself Whispous)

  6. #46
    Joshua Foiritain's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    So Tank CEO playing again
    Mother of god. I can finally avenge my first dominix loss
    https://zkillboard.com/character/144698885/

    I doubt it will be to hard

    Im just glad to finally be able to talk to people I havent seen for 10+ years again.
    So many old timers coming back, now they just need to fix low sec and ill be fucking stoked (even though i live in a wh these days).
    How are u doing these days, and hows the corp?
    We are still trucking along. Ended up in eve's retirement home; Pandemic Legion. Having lots of fun playing eve still :P



  7. #47
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    4,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani Leone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    I'm running for CSM based on my understanding of what we've lost over the last few years, and I can point it out.

    I know only 2 people on FHC are still subbed, but I have to do this to make the game reward skillful play again.

    http://www.whispo.us/ for my posts

    https://discord.gg/qdSk7A for my discord
    I resubbed /o\
    Yeah, I've failed at life too :S

    So that might mean you get 4 possibly even 5 votes now (assuming you vote for yourself Whispous)
    I most certainly will be, no jokes here, i'm serious about this!

  8. #48

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    7,546
    Remember that the only way to really win eve is to get in CSM and then abuse the position and get permabanned!

  9. #49
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,026
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani Leone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    I'm running for CSM based on my understanding of what we've lost over the last few years, and I can point it out.

    I know only 2 people on FHC are still subbed, but I have to do this to make the game reward skillful play again.

    http://www.whispo.us/ for my posts

    https://discord.gg/qdSk7A for my discord
    I resubbed /o\
    Yeah, I've failed at life too :S

    So that might mean you get 4 possibly even 5 votes now (assuming you vote for yourself Whispous)
    I most certainly will be, no jokes here, i'm serious about this!
    If you're serious then you have all my characters' votes. I feel you kinda hit the nail on the head with the posts and I want the few against the many to happen again. But I hold little hope
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  10. #50
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    4,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani Leone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    I'm running for CSM based on my understanding of what we've lost over the last few years, and I can point it out.

    I know only 2 people on FHC are still subbed, but I have to do this to make the game reward skillful play again.

    http://www.whispo.us/ for my posts

    https://discord.gg/qdSk7A for my discord
    I resubbed /o\
    Yeah, I've failed at life too :S

    So that might mean you get 4 possibly even 5 votes now (assuming you vote for yourself Whispous)
    I most certainly will be, no jokes here, i'm serious about this!
    If you're serious then you have all my characters' votes. I feel you kinda hit the nail on the head with the posts and I want the few against the many to happen again. But I hold little hope
    I'm definitely serious

  11. #51
    Aliventi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16, 2012
    Location
    Mouth Trumpet Cavalry.
    Posts
    1,441
    Dying? Dead? Can we get a Dying for $500 please!



    EDIT someone found the slide deck: https://s1.pearlcdn.com/pearlabyss/I...3033735605.pdf
    Last edited by Aliventi; May 13 2020 at 08:56:09 PM.

  12. #52
    Aliventi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16, 2012
    Location
    Mouth Trumpet Cavalry.
    Posts
    1,441
    tl;dr I miss predicting CCP's imminent demise by their earning reports. The good ol' days.
    Also, looks like $11.65 Mil a quarter.
    Last edited by Aliventi; May 13 2020 at 08:39:26 PM.

  13. #53
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    4,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    Dying? Dead? Can we get a Dying for $500 please!

    What has eve's quarterlies looked like in years past?

  14. #54
    Aliventi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16, 2012
    Location
    Mouth Trumpet Cavalry.
    Posts
    1,441
    https://web.archive.org/web/20140327...er_31_2013.pdf
    2012: $65.296 Mil
    2013: $76.721 mil

    http://marketsforisk.blogspot.com/20...14-review.html
    2014: $68.557 Mil

    http://marketsforisk.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_6.html
    2015: $65.703 Mil
    2016: $86.135 Mil (they went private after this)

    Granted, all those numbers are total CCP revenue.


    Looks like the 56.4 bil KAW they made is equivalent to $45.945 mil. That's 55.64% of what they made in 2016. Ouch.
    Last edited by Aliventi; May 13 2020 at 09:19:52 PM.

  15. #55
    Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Mails Tegg > пошел ты на хуй
    Posts
    4,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    https://web.archive.org/web/20140327...er_31_2013.pdf
    2012: $65.296 Mil
    2013: $76.721 mil

    http://marketsforisk.blogspot.com/20...14-review.html
    2014: $68,557 Mil

    http://marketsforisk.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_6.html
    2015: $65.703 Mil
    2016: $86.135 Mil (they went private after this)

    Granted, all those numbers are total CCP revenue.


    Looks like the 56.4 bil KAW they made is equivelent to $45,945 mil. That's 55.64% of what they made in 2016. Ouch.
    Maybe if they hadn't made so many changes that effectively killed war, they'd have some more players.

  16. #56

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    7,546
    Without hilmars coke and hooker expenses their profit might be higher than ccp's ever. But dying game gotta die.

  17. #57
    Fara's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,739
    where are all the nerds who defended citadles and fozzie sov as the goods and moon mining as the shits now

  18. #58

    Join Date
    June 11, 2011
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani Leone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    I'm running for CSM based on my understanding of what we've lost over the last few years, and I can point it out.

    I know only 2 people on FHC are still subbed, but I have to do this to make the game reward skillful play again.

    http://www.whispo.us/ for my posts

    https://discord.gg/qdSk7A for my discord
    I resubbed /o\
    Yeah, I've failed at life too :S

    So that might mean you get 4 possibly even 5 votes now (assuming you vote for yourself Whispous)
    I most certainly will be, no jokes here, i'm serious about this!
    Then no jokes here, I have 2 accounts active again, and probably will activate a 3rd so I can build up a pile of isk to unlock my stuff which has been kindly moved to lo-tax and put in lockdown, anyway I will vote for you.

    (Even though, or possibly because I can still remember ganging up with you on a couple of catastrophic occasions for some small gang low/null stuff in the distant way back when. )

  19. #59

    Join Date
    June 11, 2011
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Fara View Post
    where are all the nerds who defended citadles and fozzie sov as the goods and moon mining as the shits now
    I'm not sure its the structures themselves or sov, it more the underlying stasis they represent, once you have a region and have expanded to the limits of your ability/someone elses fail, there is no reason to shove off and into someone elses except the lulz and that disturbs the afk ratting backbones and so on.

    A lot of my opinions are no doubt antiquated or simply wrong, but having done the low-sec, npc 0.0 and deep 0.0 in the past I'd like to see the rewards for sov becoming dynamic, adding to Whispous great ideas, let us see the trusec of systems drop as they are ratted heavily perhaps even becoming a form of low security space if pushed too far, allow cov ops to drop hidden wormhole generators in closed off ratting pipes to fuck with the ratters there (I seem to recall it being thought of as a big mistake to emplace such structures in ratting pipes due to the continuous chance of unwanted visitors). Black ops, cov ops and recons that jump into a system via a dark cyno should not show in local, and cut the cost of building Blops by 30-40%. Have moon minerals run dry, planets cease to produce, asteroids and ice get mined out, have these things respawn bountifully in new regions but not necessarily straight away, create droughts, stir the pot and force the vast interia filled Alliances to have to to smash and fight just to stand still. Have pirate NPC agents hand out missions to attack structures and pilots of the sov holding alliances in regions the NPCs 'claim', let them give out hacked entosis devices that don't cause an alarm and set a hidden timer so that after a determined bit of fuckery an entire constallation or region can be detonated and made vulnerable in one fell swoop. Fuck with supercapital jump drives in low sec, so once in system they cannot cyno out, only slow boat via gates. Perhaps add tens of thousands more star systems let players discover them and stretch out 0.0 so space becomes big again.

  20. #60

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    7,546
    The good old 80 jump roam with only one person seen on the way, that was the pinacle of eve 0.0!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •