hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Eve

Quote Originally Posted by whispous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Goons could afford to reimburse an entire titan fleet loss per month on their TTT split alone.
    Until you hit that, this is all about nothing
    [citation needed]

I very much doubt TTT is pulling in trillions of isk a month.

Edit: Turns out the data is available through eve market websites. The income is about ~250 bill/month in broker fees. More then i expected but nowhere near titan fleet levels of isk considering it gets split across multiple parties.
    It's hugely more than that.
    Not according to actual market data though... https://www.adam4eve.eu/station_inco...=1028858195912 It looks like its been pulling the full order book for TTT quite frequently for a long time so should be fairly accurate. Unless CCP is hiding actual data from the ESI endpoints but that seems unlikely.
    Last edited by Joshua Foiritain; July 9 2020 at 08:47:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Quaan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gibson banjer View Post
    I'm all for some GRrr Goons nostalgia, but wish this was happening in the Winter/Fall. Something something - new boat - fishing season etc.

Is PL a part of this ? Is PL even a thing anymore lol ?
    PL is still a thing, but in the age of injectors and rorq mining it's hard to notice 2k ppl in a coalition of 50k. You should probably compare them to a sig in goons instead.
    PL are in the coalition with 150k, not the one with 50k
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

>200k people play eve

Lmao
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Quaan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gibson banjer View Post
    I'm all for some GRrr Goons nostalgia, but wish this was happening in the Winter/Fall. Something something - new boat - fishing season etc.

Is PL a part of this ? Is PL even a thing anymore lol ?
    PL is still a thing, but in the age of injectors and rorq mining it's hard to notice 2k ppl in a coalition of 50k. You should probably compare them to a sig in goons instead.
    PL are in the coalition with 150k, not the one with 50k
    Last I checked, PanFam tops out at about 46k if you count all renters and affiliates here: http://coalitionsin.space/

I know your are trying to say "b.. but what about legacy?" and I will point out that they were part of "your" coalition in relation to the whole injectors and rorqs age that I was referring to.

Goons could afford to reimburse an entire titan fleet loss per month on their TTT split alone.
    [citation needed]

Edit: Turns out the data is available through eve market websites. The income is about ~250 bill/month in broker fees. More then i expected but nowhere near titan fleet levels of isk considering it gets split across multiple parties.
    Not according to actual market data though... https://www.adam4eve.eu/station_inco...=1028858195912 It looks like its been pulling the full order book for TTT quite frequently for a long time so should be fairly accurate. Unless CCP is hiding actual data from the ESI endpoints but that seems unlikely.
    Notes on that site that though it updates the order book several times an hour that it can't capture small rapidly fulfilled orders, so the guy listing 5 webs and selling them all 2 tics later wont be seen, small trasnactions like that slipping between the large ones will probably add up over time.

So on the face of it looks like 250bn-350bn in fees a month with some wild swings, then there are corp office rentals and TTT has a fucktonne of those at 25m isk per month I cba to count all the office in Perimeter but 15-20bn a month would look right.

And that neglects the fact that TTT is part of a campus of related structures in Perimeter, for melting, researching and building, each of these will be earning a substantial amount of isk that is not captured by A&E or EveMogul

Just to note, TTT is used outside of plex mostly for buy orders that stretch out +1 system to buy stuff sold in Jita, in order to benefit from the 1% fee vs the ~3-5% fee in Jita.
    For now at least most things still actually be sold in Jita and a lot of buy orders are still made from J 4-4, even if they are cheaper in Perimeter, as that slowly shifts and traders relocate to Perimeter for lower selling costs, the figure it brings in will creep closer to the 1tn PCM that some people already suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani Leone View Post
    [citation needed]

Notes on that site that though it updates the order book several times an hour that it can't capture small rapidly fulfilled orders, so the guy listing 5 webs and selling them all 2 tics later wont be seen, small trasnactions like that slipping between the large ones will probably add up over time.
    Sure the the site isnt going to be 100% accurate but i very much doubt those small transactions are going to add up to some massive amount of isk so the figure i posted should be a reasonable indicator of the broker fee income.

So on the face of it looks like 250bn-350bn in fees a month with some wild swings, then there are corp office rentals and TTT has a fucktonne of those at 25m isk per month I cba to count all the office in Perimeter but 15-20bn a month would look right.

And that neglects the fact that TTT is part of a campus of related structures in Perimeter, for melting, researching and building, each of these will be earning a substantial amount of isk that is not captured by A&E or EveMogul

Just to note, TTT is used outside of plex mostly for buy orders that stretch out +1 system to buy stuff sold in Jita, in order to benefit from the 1% fee vs the ~3-5% fee in Jita.
    For now at least most things still actually be sold in Jita and a lot of buy orders are still made from J 4-4, even if they are cheaper in Perimeter, as that slowly shifts and traders relocate to Perimeter for lower selling costs, the figure it brings in will creep closer to the 1tn PCM that some people already suspect.
    Orders with more range would still be tracked as perimeter orders. But yes all the other services will generate isk, i imagine industry taxes are a decent source of isk as well but its unlikely thats putting the income anywhere near "reimburse an entire titan fleet loss per month". Even if the entire complex makes 1 trill a month thats still only ~16 ghetto fit titans/month split across however many parties (3?) the income is divided with.

Yeah TTT is good isk because its a passive income stream but the idea thats its somehow bankrolling all the major coalitions sounds like nonsense.
    Last edited by Joshua Foiritain; July 10 2020 at 06:13:10 PM.

[citation needed]

Sure the the site isnt going to be 100% accurate but i very much doubt those small transactions are going to add up to some massive amount of isk so the figure i posted should be a reasonable indicator of the broker fee income.

Orders with more range would still be tracked as perimeter orders. But yes all the other services will generate isk, i imagine industry taxes are a decent source of isk as well but its unlikely thats putting the income anywhere near "reimburse an entire titan fleet loss per month". Even if the entire complex makes 1 trill a month thats still only ~16 ghetto fit titans/month split across however many parties (3?) the income is divided with.

Yeah TTT is good isk because its a passive income stream but the idea thats its somehow bankrolling all the major coalitions sounds like nonsense.
    Not saying the +1 system orders aren't counted for Perimeter, I know they are, just that I think traffic will only grow for sales in Perimeter, not just buy orders intended to be resold in Jita for lazy shoppers as time goes by. TTTs income is small beer in comparison to Jita still, but I figure that TTT etc is hauling total 450-500b pcm presently, which is fairly tidy as passive income sources go.

Ed. so if it is between my conservative 500bn and your upper 1tn, its not that its a super huge amount by their standards, its that its not an amount any of our 3 block buddies are willing to let the others have unmolested. Because 16 shit fit titans a month is still 16 titans a month for very little investment.
    Last edited by Dani Leone; July 10 2020 at 10:54:19 PM. Reason: xtra thorts

Has there been a scrap yet?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    This.

And...erm...what, exactly is TTT? Need some background/history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

There was one last night on the fountain front, ~40ish INIT caps down, 100+ hacs and 2 IHUBS afaik. Nothing record breaking but a decent blow; https://zkillboard.com/related/30004625/202007142300/ No idea what happens in the TEST front.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    And...erm...what, exactly is TTT? Need some background/history.
    TTT is the Tranquility Trade Tower. Its a keepstar (technically a complex of various structures for industry/market/etc) dropped in Perimeter (next door to jita) to act as a market station. It has lower broker fees then the Jita NPC station so its useful for (plex) traders to set up their buy/sell orders there instead of jita to cut costs. (generally referred to as offshoring in eve).

TTT was dropped by TEST after taking down the market Fortizar Horde ran there. Horde (and goons/others?) kept attacking it but fighting in 10% TIDI in highsec is a lot worse then in nullsec due to crime related background systems making performance much worse. To prevent the entire nullsec playerbase from killing itself in RL due to this an agreement was made to split the money generated by the complex between the major coalitions in exchange for everyone fucking off and leaving it alone.

Some people believe it generates so much isk that wars cant happen because the infinite amount of ISK it generates makes space meaningless and that wars dont count while it exists or whatever. While the exact amount it generates is unknown to us plebs as the posts above established even at very high estimates its doesnt generate anywhere near the magic amounts of ISK people think it does.

Also if goons&co lose the war and collapse to a point where they cant contest it they're obviously going to get cut out of the agreement because people are greedy. Doing that before you know victory is certain would be dumb.

Appreciated. I figured it had to be something like the idea Big Blue had back in teh day but high-sec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Er yeah quite a few?
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Er yeah quite a few?
    Any where replacing the assets took longer than forming the fleet?

who cares what it costs; no war was ever won because the losing side ran out of ships

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Er yeah quite a few?
    Any where replacing the assets took longer than forming the fleet?
    Er yeah, quite a few?

No huge supercapital showdown for you to read about and vaguely feel like you're involved yet though

Deleted by myself.
    Last edited by Aliventi; July 18 2020 at 05:00:29 PM.

So Malcanis.... Init got sold out by Goons (:shocked Pikachu: ). What will Init do now that Fountain will fall?
    Last edited by Aliventi; July 20 2020 at 10:17:08 PM.

Init is getting rolled?

Any comment malc?

Quote Originally Posted by Aliventi View Post
    So Malcanis.... Init got sold out by Goons (:shocked Pikachu: ). What will Init do now that Fountain will fall?
    Care to enlighten those of us who doesnt know what the hell is going on in 0,0?

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

If history is anything to go by Init are on the frontline in fountain getting blobbed into oblivion and goons see fountain as disposable territory not worth trying to defend.