hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 636 of 738 FirstFirst ... 136536586626633634635636637638639646686736 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,720 of 14757

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

pence 2020 let's go

More news being revealed, Hope-Hicks tested positive already on Wednesday.
    There are more people/staff in the White House that has been infected, and their families again.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Tremendous.
    Quote Originally Posted by cucaldvida View Post
    ...suck on the devices of the callow people...

this is 2020, he's gonna walk it off.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

I hope he's horribly crippled.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    I hope he's horribly crippled.
    have you SEEN the posture of that man and how he walks ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft

2020 smallpox blankets: MAGA-hats!
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

I would love to be a fly on the wall when he realizes he can't go golfing for the next two weeks
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

All flys on walls are antifa and need to be dealt with now.

I'm not in any way a religious man.

But if there IS a God......

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    I'm not in any way a religious man.

But if there IS a God......
    God only does mass murder, not single strikes, you should look into the guy in downstairs for precice strikes.

Will he say that he had a really, really bad case but pulled through or will it be a really easy case because of his good genes?

Both would feed his ego, so no idea
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    i don't want him to die tbh. Both because wishing people would die (irl) isn't very nice, and also because he'll be martyd by his idiots if he does. If however, he has a really long protracted bout that turns him into a vegetable, the morons in america denying the virus, comparing it to the flu might start to actually behave.

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    I would love to be a fly on the wall when he realizes he can't go golfing for the next two weeks
    Why exactly can’t he go golfing?

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    i don't want him to die tbh. Both because wishing people would die (irl) isn't very nice, and also because he'll be martyd by his idiots if he does. If however, he has a really long protracted bout that turns him into a vegetable, the morons in america denying the virus, comparing it to the flu might start to actually behave.
    oh please, they're gonna go off on a "ITS A DEEP STATE PLOT! THEY MURDERED GREAT LEADER WITH <batshit insane stuff here!>" etc

in principle, you're right, it's objectionable to wish somebody dead, in practice it's a compromise i am very much willing to accept.
    Viking, n.:

Trump is very high risk. He’s obese, elderly, and according to his tax returns: low income.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    oh please, they're gonna go off on a "ITS A DEEP STATE PLOT! THEY MURDERED GREAT LEADER WITH <batshit insane stuff here!>" etc

in principle, you're right, it's objectionable to wish somebody dead, in practice it's a compromise i am very much willing to accept.
    One of the right-wing nutjobs was already saying it should be treated as an assassination attempt by China.

To which someone a bit brighter remarked that it really ought to be considered a suicide attempt given that we know how to prevent/minimize spread and he's been deliberately avoiding doing it.
    Quarantined and loving life.

Haha by nutjob you mean a Senator, but yes it is 2020 so they are now synonymous sadly. Also Georgia so, expected. Never in my whole life have I been more miserable than when I lived in Tallahassee, and even more miserable when I had a business meeting for three days in some hellhole in Georgia.

I'd agree with Teds but this man is not some innocent idiot, I'd gladly of seen many people die in history, Trump already fits the bill. Your idea is better though, vegetables are what he hates most so it'd be poetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Haha by nutjob you mean a Senator, but yes it is 2020 so they are now synonymous sadly. Also Georgia so, expected. Never in my whole life have I been more miserable than when I lived in Tallahassee, and even more miserable when I had a business meeting for three days in some hellhole in Georgia.

I'd agree with Teds but this man is not some innocent idiot, I'd gladly of seen many people die in history, Trump already fits the bill. Your idea is better though, vegetables are what he hates most so it'd be poetic.
    yeah again, if he dies he'll be glorified, if he's a cabbage it totally destroys his strong man (lol) image. although in all honesty i don't really want that either, someone somewhere will love him and wishing death or a coma on him isn't cool.

in the perfect world he suffers just enough that his messaging is destroyed.

also ultimately, a democracy (however shit america's is right now) should be decided by votes, and the people - not by illness or death.