hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 563 of 622 FirstFirst ... 63463513553560561562563564565566573613 ... LastLast
Results 11,241 to 11,260 of 12424

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

  1. #11241

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    6,754
    His best test result since passing the SATs.

  2. #11242
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    15,583
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    He's bragging about that? I mean, considering that he's been accused of having Parkinsons and what not, it's probably not a bad start.

    But seriously...

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  3. #11243
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    17,622
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Make sure sound is on!

    Might be hard for sleepy Joe...
    WHATABOUT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  4. #11244
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,935
    The MOCA test is also used to determine whether elderly should be allowed to live alone or caretaking facility..
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

  5. #11245
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    21,927
    The whitehouse is basically a caretaking facility.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  6. #11246
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Make sure sound is on!

    Might be hard for sleepy Joe...
    WHATABOUT!
    You're aware that in a competition between two mutually exclusive options, "whatabout" is 100% an appropriate question.

    Fuck sake mate, turn off the auto-respond once in a while.

    With that said, as horrid a public speaker as Biden is, I have no doubt in my mind he's smarter and more coherent than Trump is at his best.

    Biden's problem isn't his mind per se, it's his ability to speak on the fly.

    Still wish it had been Bernie tho.....


  7. #11247
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    17,622
    Bernie quit, remember?
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  8. #11248
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    10,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Bernie quit, remember?
    If dems were smart they'd get Bernie as VP. But dems are not smart.

  9. #11249
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    14,638
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  10. #11250
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,792
    Outstanding grasp of history on that lad

  11. #11251
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,279
    When Trump opens his piehole there's a 50/50 chance in some context it's going to be hilarious. With Biden it's always sad.

  12. #11252
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,943
    That is because racism was started under the Obama administration.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  13. #11253
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,771
    hahahahahahah
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  14. #11254
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,388
    I mean I'm not a huge Joe Biden fan, but I get what he's trying to say. Most of them didn't say out and out they were racist, Woodrow Wilson was probably the closest one to outright saying he was, and even then skirted a line. Trump however is unable to speak im subtle terms and openly whistles for white supremacist values. He speaks like a mob boss but no one is confused about his meanings.

    Honestly I hope Biden picks a young progressive woman, and he croaks or steps away first term, so she can rub with incumbency to secure our first woman president who isn't an ancient troll.

    Hopefully Trump gets covid during the convention and dies on camera.

  15. #11255
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    14,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    I mean I'm not a huge Joe Biden fan, but I get what he's trying to say. Most of them didn't say out and out they were racist, Woodrow Wilson was probably the closest one to outright saying he was, and even then skirted a line. Trump however is unable to speak im subtle terms and openly whistles for white supremacist values. He speaks like a mob boss but no one is confused about his meanings.

    Honestly I hope Biden picks a young progressive woman, and he croaks or steps away first term, so she can rub with incumbency to secure our first woman president who isn't an ancient troll.

    Hopefully Trump gets covid during the convention and dies on camera.
    what's more likely is he's going to pick somebody toxic like Harris with her hardline stance on "justice" issues and then we're going to see to demented old men rambling at each other for a couple of months, as Bidens campaign manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory again and again. followed by a very muddled election that has a significant lack of legitimacy due to claims of fraud and voter exclusion (a favourite being enormous city voting districts, 3 voting machines with 2 broken and queues so long a lot of inner city voters give up) and trump refusing to stand down.

    oh yea, and the republicans basically just running on full throated fascism that the democrats can't actually address because liberals never can.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  16. #11256
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    10,676

  17. #11257
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    14,638
    obesity puts you in the high risk group Spazstick.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  18. #11258
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    9,781
    It's interesting how corona targets undesireables like the elderly, immunocompromised, and obese people.


  19. #11259
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    It's interesting how corona targets undesireables like the elderly, immunocompromised, and obese people.

    Don’t forget about the nonwhite death rate!
    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  20. #11260
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    I mean I'm not a huge Joe Biden fan, but I get what he's trying to say. Most of them didn't say out and out they were racist, Woodrow Wilson was probably the closest one to outright saying he was, and even then skirted a line. Trump however is unable to speak im subtle terms and openly whistles for white supremacist values. He speaks like a mob boss but no one is confused about his meanings.

    Honestly I hope Biden picks a young progressive woman, and he croaks or steps away first term, so she can rub with incumbency to secure our first woman president who isn't an ancient troll.

    Hopefully Trump gets covid during the convention and dies on camera.
    what's more likely is he's going to pick somebody toxic like Harris with her hardline stance on "justice" issues and then we're going to see to demented old men rambling at each other for a couple of months, as Bidens campaign manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory again and again. followed by a very muddled election that has a significant lack of legitimacy due to claims of fraud and voter exclusion (a favourite being enormous city voting districts, 3 voting machines with 2 broken and queues so long a lot of inner city voters give up) and trump refusing to stand down.

    oh yea, and the republicans basically just running on full throated fascism that the democrats can't actually address because liberals never can.
    I hope he picks Tammy Duckworth, for several reasons.

    1. Asians have been trending towards Republicans more and more. The embrace of an Asian running mate would show that the Democrats are serious about courting this demographic, and crack the Asian vote.
    2. It's not a black person, so the Republicans couldn't keep hitting the Dems for being beholden to the black vote.
    3. Black voters are fickle. No matter which black running mate you choose, there will be massive whining about picking the wrong black person.
    4. Trump has been very hesitant to talk about Duckworth in a negative way.
    5. She would destroy Pence in any debate.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •