hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 35 of 662 FirstFirst ... 25323334353637384585135535 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 13231

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

  1. #681
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Weaksauce Antifa in the US sticks to blocking traffic and punching reporters, maybe the occasional vandalism and looting.

    The real hardcore stuff like passing out weapons and firearms to use gets stopped pretty quick by the FBI.
    During the Unite the Right rally, I saw members of both sides (yes, yes, "BOTH SIDES") brandishing carbines. FBI didn't disarm anyone.
    Police actually backed down because they were outgunned by the crowd.

    ‘Murica!
    The 2nd Amendment working as intended!
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

  2. #682
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Weaksauce Antifa in the US sticks to blocking traffic and punching reporters, maybe the occasional vandalism and looting.

    The real hardcore stuff like passing out weapons and firearms to use gets stopped pretty quick by the FBI.
    During the Unite the Right rally, I saw members of both sides (yes, yes, "BOTH SIDES") brandishing carbines. FBI didn't disarm anyone.
    Police actually backed down because they were outgunned by the crowd.

    ‘Murica!
    The 2nd Amendment working as intended!
    I know we don't talk about gun violence anymore, but really, it's the reason for that too. How do people think cops are going to act if literally everyone might be carrying, or every home might have an arsenal. And so racist profiling meets hyper awareness bordering on paranoia. Makes any form of riot control a really nasty business too.
    meh

  3. #683
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    6,147
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis VII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Weaksauce Antifa in the US sticks to blocking traffic and punching reporters, maybe the occasional vandalism and looting.

    The real hardcore stuff like passing out weapons and firearms to use gets stopped pretty quick by the FBI.
    During the Unite the Right rally, I saw members of both sides (yes, yes, "BOTH SIDES") brandishing carbines. FBI didn't disarm anyone.
    Police actually backed down because they were outgunned by the crowd.

    ‘Murica!
    The 2nd Amendment working as intended!
    I know we don't talk about gun violence anymore, but really, it's the reason for that too. How do people think cops are going to act if literally everyone might be carrying, or every home might have an arsenal. And so racist profiling meets hyper awareness bordering on paranoia. Makes any form of riot control a really nasty business too.

  4. #684
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    19,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Weaksauce Antifa in the US sticks to blocking traffic and punching reporters, maybe the occasional vandalism and looting.

    The real hardcore stuff like passing out weapons and firearms to use gets stopped pretty quick by the FBI.
    You sure about that?

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...litia-detained
    Those are fascists, not anti-fascists.
    You can tell the difference?
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  5. #685
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    6,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Weaksauce Antifa in the US sticks to blocking traffic and punching reporters, maybe the occasional vandalism and looting.

    The real hardcore stuff like passing out weapons and firearms to use gets stopped pretty quick by the FBI.
    You sure about that?

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...litia-detained
    Those are fascists, not anti-fascists.
    You can tell the difference?
    Can’t you?

  6. #686
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    8,251
    Muh well regulated milishuhs. Christ in heaven the larp'ing of these nonces is beyond belief.

  7. #687
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    3,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Muh well regulated milishuhs. Christ in heaven the larp'ing of these nonces is beyond belief.



  8. #688
    Ruri's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Exclamation, USA
    Posts
    2,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Weaksauce Antifa in the US sticks to blocking traffic and punching reporters, maybe the occasional vandalism and looting.

    The real hardcore stuff like passing out weapons and firearms to use gets stopped pretty quick by the FBI.
    You sure about that?

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...litia-detained
    Those are fascists, not anti-fascists.
    You can tell the difference?
    If you can't, you're not paying attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

  9. #689
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    10,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Weaksauce Antifa in the US sticks to blocking traffic and punching reporters, maybe the occasional vandalism and looting.

    The real hardcore stuff like passing out weapons and firearms to use gets stopped pretty quick by the FBI.
    You sure about that?

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...litia-detained
    Those are fascists, not anti-fascists.
    You can tell the difference?
    If you can't, you're not paying attention.

    Bleh, see the problem with this is now I gotta sit through Antifa Apologist: The Movie in order to respond properly.

  10. #690
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    2,980
    Let me see if I can find the swedish articles on the antifa who was stockpiling automatic weaponry and planning an attack on the swedish government with some like minded fools.
    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  11. #691

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,729
    look, how effective. The usual suspects *yet again* devolve the conversation to REEEE ANTIFA. It would be beautiful were it not so tragic.

    Remember guys, the ebil lefties are the real issue, and never forget it's both sides!!

    How... unsurprising. Don't worry guys, our suspiciously right leaning but totally centrist lads are just fighting the good fight and totally not enabling these bollocks at every steps. Both sides are just as bad, but remember that lefties are somehow even worse yo.
    Last edited by Isyel; May 25 2019 at 04:21:27 AM.

  12. #692
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    19,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Weaksauce Antifa in the US sticks to blocking traffic and punching reporters, maybe the occasional vandalism and looting.

    The real hardcore stuff like passing out weapons and firearms to use gets stopped pretty quick by the FBI.
    You sure about that?

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...litia-detained
    Those are fascists, not anti-fascists.
    You can tell the difference?
    If you can't, you're not paying attention.

    Bleh, see the problem with this is now I gotta sit through Antifa Apologist: The Movie in order to respond properly.
    Just do what I do and tune out when a group become violent..

    Also no I literally can't tell the difference anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  13. #693
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Weaksauce Antifa in the US sticks to blocking traffic and punching reporters, maybe the occasional vandalism and looting.

    The real hardcore stuff like passing out weapons and firearms to use gets stopped pretty quick by the FBI.
    You sure about that?

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...litia-detained
    Those are fascists, not anti-fascists.
    You can tell the difference?
    If you can't, you're not paying attention.

    Bleh, see the problem with this is now I gotta sit through Antifa Apologist: The Movie in order to respond properly.
    Just do what I do and tune out when a group become violent..

    Also no I literally can't tell the difference anymore.
    If you cant tell the difference between someone hating and wishing the life out of anyone non-white (ex. Nazis) and those hating and wishing the life out of Nazis your pretty fucking dumb.

  14. #694
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    10,686

  15. #695
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    19,675
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Weaksauce Antifa in the US sticks to blocking traffic and punching reporters, maybe the occasional vandalism and looting.

    The real hardcore stuff like passing out weapons and firearms to use gets stopped pretty quick by the FBI.
    You sure about that?

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...litia-detained
    Those are fascists, not anti-fascists.
    You can tell the difference?
    If you can't, you're not paying attention.

    Bleh, see the problem with this is now I gotta sit through Antifa Apologist: The Movie in order to respond properly.
    Just do what I do and tune out when a group become violent..

    Also no I literally can't tell the difference anymore.
    If you cant tell the difference between someone hating and wishing the life out of anyone non-white (ex. Nazis) and those hating and wishing the life out of Nazis your pretty fucking dumb.
    I don't really care how someone justifies murder at the end of the day. I can't see any difference between groups of people that want to kill other groups of people. They are all terrorists in my book and the world would be better off without any of them.

    So no, I literally can't tell the difference anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  16. #696
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Weaksauce Antifa in the US sticks to blocking traffic and punching reporters, maybe the occasional vandalism and looting.

    The real hardcore stuff like passing out weapons and firearms to use gets stopped pretty quick by the FBI.
    You sure about that?

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...litia-detained
    Those are fascists, not anti-fascists.
    You can tell the difference?
    If you can't, you're not paying attention.

    Bleh, see the problem with this is now I gotta sit through Antifa Apologist: The Movie in order to respond properly.
    Just do what I do and tune out when a group become violent..

    Also no I literally can't tell the difference anymore.
    If you cant tell the difference between someone hating and wishing the life out of anyone non-white (ex. Nazis) and those hating and wishing the life out of Nazis your pretty fucking dumb.
    I don't really care how someone justifies murder at the end of the day. I can't see any difference between groups of people that want to kill other groups of people. They are all terrorists in my book and the world would be better off without any of them.

    So no, I literally can't tell the difference anymore.
    My my, i wonder which group is totally avoidable.... Which can it be.... wwwahhha.. so hard to come to a conclusion....... Please let me call a friend....... Ohh he didnt know, can i do a 50/50 on this really hard riddle? .....................

  17. #697
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    6,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Weaksauce Antifa in the US sticks to blocking traffic and punching reporters, maybe the occasional vandalism and looting.

    The real hardcore stuff like passing out weapons and firearms to use gets stopped pretty quick by the FBI.
    You sure about that?

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...litia-detained
    Those are fascists, not anti-fascists.
    You can tell the difference?
    If you can't, you're not paying attention.

    Bleh, see the problem with this is now I gotta sit through Antifa Apologist: The Movie in order to respond properly.
    Just do what I do and tune out when a group become violent..

    Also no I literally can't tell the difference anymore.
    If you cant tell the difference between someone hating and wishing the life out of anyone non-white (ex. Nazis) and those hating and wishing the life out of Nazis your pretty fucking dumb.
    I don't really care how someone justifies murder at the end of the day. I can't see any difference between groups of people that want to kill other groups of people. They are all terrorists in my book and the world would be better off without any of them.

    So no, I literally can't tell the difference anymore.

  18. #698
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    15,533
    Shit like this is why dems piss me off:
    https://m.slashdot.org/story/356190


    

  19. #699
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,500
    DO you not understand how the Senate works? Do you want them to do nothing? They can't pass shit in the Senate so if they do nothing at all it's useless, if they propose a new bill maybe something happens. If they do nothing the situation is already bad so it remains bad.

  20. #700
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    6,147
    “It won’t pass in the senate” is not a good reason for a Representative to vote against a good bill.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •