hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 566 of 619 FirstFirst ... 66466516556563564565566567568569576616 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,320 of 12377

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    You give people far too much credit Jack, IMO.

And not because I am a "conservative", fuck sake FHC exposure has damned near turned me into a Progressive (by US Standards).
    don't worry, "US Standards" are so completely fucked that you can still be a conservative in basically every other country on earth but be to the left of even moderate Republicans.
    You can be a card carrying US democrat and completely against the republicans and still be considered a bloody hard line conservative outside of usa

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    You give people far too much credit Jack, IMO.

And not because I am a "conservative", fuck sake FHC exposure has damned near turned me into a Progressive (by US Standards).
    don't worry, "US Standards" are so completely fucked that you can still be a conservative in basically every other country on earth but be to the left of even moderate Republicans.
    You can be a card carrying US democrat and completely against the republicans and still be considered a bloody hard line conservative outside of usa
    because the democrats are, for all intends and purposes, hardline conservatives when it comes to liberal ideology, the establishment of the party shifting right as hard as they can as the republican party flirts with, if not outright endorse fascism.

John Kasich is the most recent exsample of that trend.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-owners-380162

Gun control legislation incoming in a year or two then. Can’t have anyone uppity getting guns.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post

Gun control legislation incoming in a year or two then. Can’t have anyone uppity getting guns.
    The quickest way to effect change in the US. Empower other people to do something republicans thought was their exclusive domain.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

The quickest way to effect change in the US. Empower other people to do something republicans thought was their exclusive domain.
    You mean Democrats. Democrats have always despised minorities being able to defend themselves. They are the party of slavery after all. Oh and the KKK... and Jim Crow...

Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post

Gun control legislation incoming in a year or two then. Canít have anyone uppity getting guns.
    You mean Democrats. Democrats have always despised minorities being able to defend themselves. They are the party of slavery after all. Oh and the KKK... and Jim Crow...
    70 years have passed since you slipped into your coma - it's good to see you awake again!

Can you post some more, so we can assess the extent of the brain damage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush
    idiotic posts out of context

Sure, Until Republicans decided that was how they win in 70. Then they took it over, happily, and what you see now is the result. Meanwhile, almost all African Americans vote for the democrats. I suppose you have an excellent reason for this, that paints Democrats as “the real racists” when we can all see it’s people like you claim to be.
    meh

Sure, Until Republicans decided that was how they win in 70. Then they took it over, happily, and what you see now is the result. Meanwhile, almost all African Americans vote for the democrats. I suppose you have an excellent reason for this, that paints Democrats as “the real racists” when we can all see it’s people like you claim to be.
    Both parties are hardline conservative slavedrivers. Maybe some day the population of USA will realize that just voting for the slightly lesser evil won't lead to greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post

Both parties are hardline conservative slavedrivers. Maybe some day the population of USA will realize that just voting for the slightly lesser evil won't lead to greatness.
    So you are buying "boththesame" and helping Trump to stay in power and for GOP to control the politics... yey! At least you have principles!

I don't think it's so much "both the same" as the democrats never properly push back against the shittery of the GOP, they temporarily stall them but never mount a challenge to them or dismantle the apparatus which allows them to continously push their agenda with or without democratic consensus. And they seem fine by that.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I don't think it's so much "both the same" as the democrats never properly push back against the shittery of the GOP, they temporarily stall them but never mount a challenge to them or dismantle the apparatus which allows them to continously push their agenda with or without democratic consensus. And they seem fine by that.
    The democrats, quite frankly (or at least the establishment Democrats) are fighting a political war designed for a different age still.

That doesn’t make them anywhere near as shit, quite frankly, as the current GOP, who literally are happy being a fascist death cult.
    meh

The democrats, quite frankly (or at least the establishment Democrats) are fighting a political war designed for a different age still.

That doesn’t make them anywhere near as shit, quite frankly, as the current GOP, who literally are happy being a fascist death cult.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

Again, I'm helping younger politicians like AOC or Buttar get elected. I don't give a fuck about the older democrats, but the game is two parties, so that's the one you play in america.
    meh

Marlona, are you honestly ignorant or just trolling?
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

Marlona, are you honestly ignorant or just trolling?
    Doesn't he do this every two months or so? I swear I see the whole "Southern strategy" mentioned at regular intervals.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post

Again, I'm helping younger politicians like AOC or Buttar get elected. I don't give a fuck about the older democrats, but the game is two parties, so that's the one you play in america.
    Viking, n.:

As I said last time, I wish nothing but the worse for the both of them, Pelosi and Schumer as fucking horrible leaders. The party needs more AOC's for sure.

That’s a lie. The reason black people switched to voting for Democrats was the Great Depression. The Democrats campaigned on providing government jobs. Black people were desperate for jobs so they changed their vote. Go watch Hillary’s America.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    As I said last time, I wish nothing but the worse for the both of them, Pelosi and Schumer as fucking horrible leaders. The party needs more AOC's for sure.
    Yes, please. Love seeing that nitwit as the face of the DNC. ��