hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 786 of 887 FirstFirst ... 286686736776783784785786787788789796836886 ... LastLast
Results 15,701 to 15,720 of 17734

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    First you will see that movie only on that kind of sites, the main stream media will not show it, don't be so fragile.
    If it's the clip I think it is, it was shown on NBC Nightly News.
    Second the cop could withdraw, she had No weapon, the person wasn't attacking the officer.
    Neither was Breonna Taylor.
    There were 4 police officers two steps behind her in full gear, they would stop her.
    They had all that time to stop her, and they waited until she reached the chamber to act? Nah, fam.
    Seriously you think that she could have done anything ?
    Serve as an example, maybe.
    You had people rushing government buildings across the country that didn't shoot people dead who had weapons with an intent to harm in some cases.
    Yeah, and where were the police?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Helgur, read the spoiler
      Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Wasn't that the big story at the end of ww2?
    You are thinking about the restoration of germany's armed forces and it's commanders reputation post ww2, as a pretext to rearm western germany under the Bundeswehr? No. I mean it was whitewashing but I don't think they even went as far as to deny Hitler and his cronies was actually German
    Oh my, you sweet Summer child.

Some people will still proclaim that the worst of the SS were the Austrians.

Tapapapatalk
    Yes some people might claim that, but I've never heard anyone with any merit to their name claim that the nazis wheren't "true germans". At least not in connection to whitewash the Wehrmacht like the western allies in large part did some time after the war

Also plenty of collaborators and nazi traitors in Norway too. I mean a lot. And Norwegians recruited by the Germans to guard their concentration camp system was prohibited by the SS to carry any weapons (including knives) because they where too fond of just mass murdering and randomly killing healthy inmates. They where my countrymen too. And I absolutely hate it. But I can't deny it.
    Nobody is dumb enough to claim that Nazis weren't German, especially not today. But some people did claim that the worst offenders were Austrians. That has a lot to do with Austria's long official policy of claiming victimhood.

Enough derailing.

But back to topic: are they going to invoke the 25th? Or impeach him?

What is stopping him from pardoning as many of the protestors as he can?

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    The education secretary, Betsy DeVos, has become the second person in Trump’s cabinet to resign, following on from the transportation secretary, Elaine Chao. DeVos said the attack on the Capitol was unconscionable and told Trump: “There is no mistaking the impact your rhetoric had on the situation and it is the inflection point for me.” The American Federation of Teachers issued a pithy two-word statement on DeVos’s departure: “Good riddance.”
    https://www.aft.org/press-release/af...tion-secretary
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

Larkonis Trassler is an antisemite:
    https://bit.ly/3t3NfHs

Insert the "how about a second impeachment?" lotr-meme image here

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Firstly. I made a bad an clicked that link, not because of content but because where its hosted and ooooh myyyy goood that comment section.
    I now understand why you are they way you are. You should get help, I honestly mean that. In the best way possible, not trying to be an asshole.

But anyway...From whats been reported: Behind that door is VP, VP-elect and a bunch of others, still not evacuated at the time. Between them and the protestors are a door and Secret Service (not a cop). Secret Service do not fuck around.
    They dont de-escalate. You get one warning, maybe. In this case they gave warning, several times. As did actual protestors actually, to get the fuck away from that door. She chose to brake through anyway and what followed was 100% expected.

Also note that there is no storming of the doors or any action from the protestors once it happens. I'll let you figure out why.
    First you will see that movie only on that kind of sites, the main stream media will not show it, don't be so fragile.
    Second the cop could withdraw, she had No weapon, the person wasn't attacking the officer.
    There were 4 police officers two steps behind her in full gear, they would stop her.
    Seriously you think that she could have done anything ? I understand trigger happy but at least be honest do not hide it behind childlike logic.
    You had people rushing government buildings across the country that didn't shoot people dead who had weapons with an intent to harm in some cases.
    Were you also saying this for the other protests?

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Were you also saying this for the other protests?
    Don't it turn in a antifa rioters are better then Trump's rioters contest.
    In numerous videos, over months I've seen LE under extreme pressure / attack by blm / antifa, Molotov cocktails being thrown at them, commercial grade firework mortars too, all sorts of liquids, LE taken to the ground and pummeled, weapons discharged by mobs, police stations invaded and burnt, weapons and body armor stolen and never a weapon drawn or fired by LE.

film of the events

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2021...ashli-babbitt/

But back to topic: are they going to invoke the 25th? Or impeach him?

What is stopping him from pardoning as many of the protestors as he can?

Tapapapatalk
    Of course they won't invoke the 25th. I doubt even the democrats want that precedent to start.

Time and effort will probably stop him. I'm sure they'll wait until he's gone to press any charges and he's probably too lazy to pardon them anyway. He doesn't actually give a shit about anything other than election fraud conspiracy theories at the moment, I don't think his smooth brain is capable of thinking of empathising with his supporters.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Hang on I thought this was a false flag attack by antifa pretending to be trump supporters? Which narrative are you following at the moment? The retarded one or the retarded one which is at least hilarious?
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

Hang on I thought this was a false flag attack by antifa pretending to be trump supporters? Which narrative are you following at the moment? The retarded one or the retarded one which is at least hilarious?
    It's Candy so it's the less fun option.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    It's funny how the same cunts saying the protester shot while literally smashing her way through barricades to the congresspeople on the other side go on and on about how she was unarmed, are also the exact same shitheads who believe its totally morally legit to shoot anyone who enters your yard and damages property under the Castle doctrine.

If literally smashing your way through the final barricades between a baying and in some cases armed mob and the lawmakers they hate isnt justification for firing a gun then what is? Does your head need to be literally in a noose?
    Last edited by Lallante; January 8 2021 at 10:52:55 AM.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Nobody is dumb enough to claim that Nazis weren't German

That's literally my point. This was about Erich claiming the retard march on the capitol wasn't done by "real americans"

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    It's funny how the same cunts saying the protester shot while literally smashing her way through barricades to the congresspeople on the other side go on and on about how she was unarmed, are also the exact same shitheads who believe its totally morally legit to shoot anyone who enters your yard and damages property under the Castle doctrine.
    I don't think it's possible to be a conservative without a head full of cognitive dissonance.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    I don't think it's possible to be a conservative without a head full of cognitive dissonance.
    I believe you're forgetting the primary rule of conservatives... Some people are protected by laws but not bound by them, some people are bound by laws but not protected under them.

This explains perfectly why Kyle Rittenhouse was totes legit defending himself against that crowd of unarmed people that he chose to enter, but police officers on duty protecting the capitol shouldn't have shot that unarmed woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    Just for the record, "sending a needy text" is never the right answer.

In case you didn't know which show was better:

I really cannot comprehend why are Republicans still staying with Trump. He will be out of office in 12 days, they lost Senate majority. They can dump him now and wash their hands of him, and purge his clique by 2022 midterms and show up as reasonable concerned moderate conservatives out to stop Biden's left wing extremism.

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

I love her, especially as based mom from Parks and Rec.

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    I really cannot comprehend why are Republicans still staying with Trump. He will be out of office in 12 days, they lost Senate majority. They can dump him now and wash their hands of him, and purge his clique by 2022 midterms and show up as reasonable concerned moderate conservatives out to stop Biden's left wing extremism.

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk
    They are afraid that now that the insanity has been unleashed there is no stopping it and this is the last stand for the republicans. And I kinda hope it really is the end for them.

It must feel great for buffalohead and "I'm a proud nazi and brought my jobtag to a riot"-dude to be called Antifa actors after doing all that.
    I bet they thought they'd be heroes.

Can we please stop calling those poor loosers nazis? And maybe focus on real problem for a change? Eg establishment that embraced retarded psycho narcissitic orange manbaby, throughout his run either turn their head away from his daily insanities or did their best to cover them up or spin them as successes. All the while burying the legacy and what was left of international goodwill towards a nation and country that was not so long ago what everyone aspired to be and wanted to live in? Nah, who am I kidding. Let's draw a bold equal sign between lonely, left out, misguided basement dwellers and people who ran concentration camps and focus on fighting them. Preferably on internet forums and twitter, because otherwise it's too much effort. And most importantly leave people truly responsible for this mess unbothered and free to think about the ways to grab power once again coming next election.

Nazism didn't start with concentration camps. You are aware of the post war conditions of Germany in the 20s right?