hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 716 of 830 FirstFirst ... 216616666706713714715716717718719726766816 ... LastLast
Results 14,301 to 14,320 of 16595

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Folks unironically being Trumpist-copying QANON Types. Good times.
    convince me otherwise Alistair, look at the details of the case, look at who Epstein was involved with and look at the history of the agencies in question.
    Why would I waste my time trying to do that?

If you have proof, you should take that to the authorities.

If you don't have proof.....well, enjoy being a thoery-crafting QANON, I guess.
    "Why don't you just work within the system that killed him?"
    Just like with Trump and election fraud, the burden of proof is on Trump, not on me to disprove it.

Just like with Marlona and the Mexican Illegal Voter Conspiracy, the burden of proof is on Marlona, not on me to disprove it.

And now, for Liare and yourself on Epstein, the burden of proof is for you to prove it, not on me to disprove it.

Something being possible isn't proof.

Something being plausible isn't proof.
    Hey remember that time a few years ago when the Panama Papers got leaked and there was absolutely indisputable documented evidence of mass-scale money-laundering and tax-evasion amongst the very rich and exactly none of them got brought to book?

No me either because the guy that released them also "committed suicide"
    And in the UK we had the suicides of Iraq whistleblower Dr David Kelly and that MI6 dude who locked himself into a holdall from the outside
    Come on now, if he worlds most accomplished contortionist can do it, anyone can!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    I'd rather BUYden SELL

Market is on a moon mission

More gridlock pls. 6+ years of it, like under Obama, preferably
    It's like you'd of preferred four more years of Trump, because let's face it, you'd preferred it. Also if you think your style of bitching is convincing anyone to start a movement or changing minds, you are again as dumb as you seem to be. I have a feeling you are just mad your dreams of rebellions against fascism are lessened. You could have come back here and said "I did my part" when the dust settled, showing your slate of memes and sick burns. Truly, you are the one we need.
    Nah you're just projecting. I have literally no hope for any positive outcome from the political process in the USA. Back to back dirty democrat primaries and jerrymandered elections have shown how irredeemable the entire process is. I have no desire to do anything anymore. America will get what it deserves.

And you're living on another fucking planet if you think anyone is posting on a dead eve online forum to "start a movement" or "change minds"
    Last edited by Approaching Walrus; November 9 2020 at 11:40:25 AM.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Societies around the world will collapse long before "America gets what it deserves". We have 30-50 years left of this gravy train before we all "get what we deserve"

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Societies around the world will collapse long before "America gets what it deserves". We have 30-50 years left of this gravy train before we all "get what we deserve"
    A collapse of the Repo market (which has already nearly happened twice in a year, in Sept 2019 and again in March when the markets crashed) or the eurodollar market could happen much sooner than the climate catastrophe I think you're alluding to.
    Last edited by Approaching Walrus; November 9 2020 at 11:54:13 AM.

We have 30-50 years left of this gravy train before we all "get what we deserve"
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    A collapse of the Repo market (which has already nearly happened twice in a year, in Sept 2019 and again in March when the markets crashed) or the eurodollar market could happen much sooner than the climate catastrophe I think you're alluding to.
    And the world will limp on. The poor will bear the burden of the continuous financial failures of capitalism and the economy will gradually recover until we get the next shitshow. The climate catastrophe will be the end of us though. Collectively. As a species.

Depends how badly the runof gets. Its perfectly believable that the nordics actually become habitable after everything goes down.

About all those conspiracy theories. While there is sadly some illegal murder going on in the first world occasionally, both Bush W. and Trump administrations have shown us that most "conspiracies" are out in public in 2,3 months, the good ones in 2,3 years. Keeping a lid on something for 20,30 years is damn difficult.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    I'd rather BUYden SELL

Market is on a moon mission

More gridlock pls. 6+ years of it, like under Obama, preferably
    It's like you'd of preferred four more years of Trump, because let's face it, you'd preferred it. Also if you think your style of bitching is convincing anyone to start a movement or changing minds, you are again as dumb as you seem to be. I have a feeling you are just mad your dreams of rebellions against fascism are lessened. You could have come back here and said "I did my part" when the dust settled, showing your slate of memes and sick burns. Truly, you are the one we need.
    Nah you're just projecting. I have literally no hope for any positive outcome from the political process in the USA. Back to back dirty democrat primaries and jerrymandered elections have shown how irredeemable the entire process is. I have no desire to do anything anymore. America will get what it deserves.

And you're living on another fucking planet if you think anyone is posting on a dead eve online forum to "start a movement" or "change minds"
    There was nothing dirty about the Dem primary this year. Bernie just lost. America will drag the rest of the world down with it.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    There was nothing dirty about the Dem primary this year.
    You mean except the dems deciding from the start Biden was their guy basically and all the media and other centrists constantly telling people how he's the only choice?

Lol ok. But then you were doing the exact same fucking thing all along too so why am I surprised.

I mean, I don't disagree with dunking on Walrus but come the fuck on.

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    About all those conspiracy theories. While there is sadly some illegal murder going on in the first world occasionally, both Bush W. and Trump administrations have shown us that most "conspiracies" are out in public in 2,3 months, the good ones in 2,3 years. Keeping a lid on something for 20,30 years is damn difficult.

And yet:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto_AG

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    You mean except the dems deciding from the start Biden was their guy basically and all the media and other centrists constantly telling people how he's the only choice?

Lol ok. But then you were doing the exact same fucking thing all along too so why am I surprised.

Or how all the random side acts like Buttigeg and Klobuchar decided to drop out and endorse Biden the day before super Tuesday after getting "encouraged" by Barack Obama. Or how Warren stayed in to divide the progressive vote.

No, it wasn't dirty at all. Just being a sore loser, dunk on me some more Biden bros

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post

And yet:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto_AG
    I would group that more like CIA getting official Siemens certs for Stuxnet, or NRO and NSA very existence being classified until 1991. Stuff that is very secret but official.

Unlike Rosswell aliens, JFK and princess Diane assassinations, which if true would have been done completely illegally, without any paper trail, no matter how classified.

Bombing Muslim countries is actually incredibly progressive as they are racist sexist homophobes

And the world will limp on. The poor will bear the burden of the continuous financial failures of capitalism and the economy will gradually recover until we get the next shitshow. The climate catastrophe will be the end of us though. Collectively. As a species.
    I mean it will be a huge setback and result in horrible suffering, but no, the species will exist just as it has through far more brutal climate conditions. There are far more aggressive climate control tactics we should be avoiding the use of, but if in 15 years there's no serious reversal, even those would buy a little more time.

Still 3 to 5 billion dead is going to be the outcome without serious work, work no one seems to want to do

Quote Originally Posted by Miep View Post
    Someone wants to test something interesting?
    Try linking this article on Twitter.
    https://gnews.org/534248/

Have you actually read the article? Or more specifically, the links in it? No? I thought so.

Your article's headline: "Joe Bidenís votes violate Benfordís Law"

Link to reddit in TFA: "Votes numbers for Trump, Biden, and West follow Benford's Law. Benfordís Law, or the first digit law, is consistently recognized as a valid method to assess data manipulation in accounting and financial fields.
    OC"

Even with nice graphs:

There is a vast conspiracy afoot to keep the presidency from Kanye West, the true winner of the 2020 elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    plus, the level of incompetence required to produce the sequence of events provided in the official narrative is slap-stick comedy tier.
    If there is anything my experience throughout life has taught me, is that it is, in fact, almost always incompetence.
    Hence Hanlon's Razor.

[Added]
    Ninja'd by Kai

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

I voted for Bernie, as did my entire state, so, why does it surprise you the establishment wing of an at least 3 wing party favors their guy?

The guy you personally dislike winning an election does not necessarily make that election rigged. Bernie did not connect with voters of color. Biden did.

It wasn't anything like what happened in 2016.
    Last edited by erichkknaar; November 9 2020 at 04:24:40 PM.
    meh