hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 668 of 737 FirstFirst ... 168568618658665666667668669670671678718 ... LastLast
Results 13,341 to 13,360 of 14736

Thread: US Politics Thread, 2.0

  1. #13341
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,882
    lol nope

    Edit: on a serious note, you're actually right. Participating in this thread is nothing but infuriating and depressive.
    Last edited by Lief Siddhe; October 28 2020 at 09:53:27 PM.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

  2. #13342
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    8,262
    Postcount for the greater good.

  3. #13343
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,864
    Top tier internet hardass

  4. #13344
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    5,094
    Don’t fucking stop you retards I’m nearly hard!

  5. #13345
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    lol nope

    Edit: on a serious note, you're actually right. Participating in any thread in General Chat is nothing but infuriating and depressive.
    fyp

  6. #13346
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    3,100
    Furthermore, ur mum.
    Quote Originally Posted by cucaldvida View Post
    ...suck on the devices of the callow people...

  7. #13347
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    17,916
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Get rid of a 2 party FPTP election system first...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belling_the_Cat
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  8. #13348
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Eat some sugar, Jack, you seem mighty agitated, wouldn't want you falling into diabetic shock from all the adrenaline. Sorry for following development in USA for probably as long as you've been alive and basing my assumptions on it. Who do you think you are, some kind of moderator or moral vertical here on FHC, giving permissions who can and cannot speak their mind, an all knowing mastermind who knows what others do and don't know about your country? Grow the fuck up.
    Lol Lief you really have a bitter little mind, not once have you rage posted about the right wing retards here but the second the police are insulted or people don't first call for blacks to magically fix the problems the state has heaped upon them, you screech and screech. When someone makes a good counter argument you slink away and wait to rage a few days or weeks later.

    Been a bit since someone tried to use my illness as a trigger, I think maybe early high school? Pretty sad, and also you might need to do a little research, I'll await your next genius insults, perhaps you can search YouTube for ideas, might shake up the Jordan Peterson and right wing assorted trash you've been having shoveled into your aged brain cavity.

  9. #13349
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    17,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Eat some sugar, Jack, you seem mighty agitated, wouldn't want you falling into diabetic shock from all the adrenaline. Sorry for following development in USA for probably as long as you've been alive and basing my assumptions on it. Who do you think you are, some kind of moderator or moral vertical here on FHC, giving permissions who can and cannot speak their mind, an all knowing mastermind who knows what others do and don't know about your country? Grow the fuck up.
    If it's any consolation to you, there's a chance he'll get killed in the Helter Skelter that starts in a couple of weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  10. #13350
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    8,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Furthermore, ur mum.

  11. #13351
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    he really doesn't understand that song does he

  12. #13352
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Get rid of a 2 party FPTP election system first and make strong 3rd parties later. Otherwise expect that your greater enemy will have 3,4 cycles of wins while you consolidate.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Need to see larger states like Texas and New York do this. But good luck. Party ancients like Pelosi and Mitch are insanely powerful with FPTP systems and would hate to surrender that.

    I hope there is a push for that all to change but right now the focus is on having millions of votes not ignored, and it should be entirely on that and the people it affects. The amount of suppression is going to be staggering, I just hope people are willing to reject the results of the election if the numbers are so clearly botched by said suppression.

  13. #13353
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,396
    Can't we all just get along? Xenosis should have been banned earlier and I don't know why Isyel is still here. But slowly we're succumbing to their levels.
    Maybe Erich deserves a mention too, to be honest.

  14. #13354
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,438
    ur mums a HOLE

  15. #13355
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    5,094
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Can't we all just get along? Xenosis should have been banned earlier and I don't know why Isyel is still here. But slowly we're succumbing to their levels.
    Maybe Erich deserves a mention too, to be honest.
    But friend, we have nearly reached critical autistic mass.

  16. #13356
    mewninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Can't we all just get along? Xenosis should have been banned earlier and I don't know why Isyel is still here. But slowly we're succumbing to their levels.
    Maybe Erich deserves a mention too, to be honest.
    But friend, we have nearly reached critical autistic mass.
    nah this forum is very low energy now

    Before you had Rakashaha and Xeno posting at the same time

  17. #13357
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    15,717
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    he really doesn't understand that song does he
    He's also using The Village People's YMCA:

    nevar forget

  18. #13358
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    he really doesn't understand that song does he
    He's also using The Village People's YMCA:

    What in the actual fuck...

  19. #13359
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    9,438
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    he really doesn't understand that song does he
    He's also using The Village People's YMCA:

    What in the actual fuck...
    like there's a literal line;

    'i'm no senators son'

    like ok, he's not a senators son, but neither he or his press team or his audience get it? fucking unreal

  20. #13360
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    7,419
    Peak idpol tribalism.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •