hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 81 to 94 of 94

Thread: Vampire: The Masquerade® - Bloodlines™ 2

  1. #81
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    7,430
    Let's hope poeple are right and it's too late for major narrative changes.

    Because she's responsible for ME: Andromeda xD

  2. #82
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,401
    My face is tired...

  3. #83
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    7,430

  4. #84
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    7,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Let's hope poeple are right and it's too late for major narrative changes.

    Because she's responsible for ME: Andromeda xD
    That depends on how much they delay the game.
    If the story stinks, they might not have options but to redo it.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

  5. #85
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    8,688
    Yeah this is going to end in tears


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  6. #86

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    6,807
    I kinda liked (parts of) Andromeda.

  7. #87
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    21,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Yeah this is going to end in tears
    It was always going to

  8. #88
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,401
    I did some digging about what she was actually responsible for on her stint in Arena.net on GW2. It wasn't all that bad. All the forced, reductive, shoddily written, lgbt parts were actually done by the yaytotalbiscuitsdead gal. She actually penned some decent and well received arcs, while aforementioned was still her superior(? needs further checks). It's not all doom and gloom. Time will tell.

  9. #89

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Chair
    Posts
    6,807
    Gay Femshep is the best way to play the trilogy. Change my mind.

  10. #90
    Donor Spaztick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    No Longer up High Sierra's Ass
    Posts
    10,713
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    I did some digging about what she was actually responsible for on her stint in Arena.net on GW2. It wasn't all that bad. All the forced, reductive, shoddily written, lgbt parts were actually done by the yaytotalbiscuitsdead gal. She actually penned some decent and well received arcs, while aforementioned was still her superior(? needs further checks). It's not all doom and gloom. Time will tell.
    yea im not worried about the game, just thinking it may not be the political upheaval i was expecting

  11. #91
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    21,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Gay Femshep is the best way to play the trilogy. Change my mind.
    Why your objectively correct

  12. #92
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    32,498
    Yes but that's the result of femshep being badass and liarea the best romterest (everyone else is obviously token), not because STRAIGHT IS NOT THE DEFAULT REEEEE.

    Besides, is it even gay if asari are mono-gendered and can bear kids regardless?
    Last edited by RazoR; October 29 2020 at 02:18:35 AM.

  13. #93
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    7,430

  14. #94
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,401
    It only could get better if it's developed by CCP.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •