hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 712 of 737 FirstFirst ... 212612662702709710711712713714715722 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,240 of 14735

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    They merged with another group to become a different party. It would be like saying William Gladstone was a Lib Dem. Then again, part of your problem is doubling down when proven wrong, rather than admit being incorrect, so I can see you making that argument, no matter how dumb it makes you look.
    If William Gladstone had the same views as the current Lib Dems then you could theoretically call him a Lib Dem.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    water = tea in meesterland as water was involved at the start.

treason
    If the water tastes of tea then the chance of it being tea is greater than not.
    I call tea Jesus Juice in my life because every cup of tea has at least one molecule of water that was part of Jesus's body. Checkmate atheists.
    I literally had Jesus in my lap this morning, my crotch was throbbing over the molecule meeting.
    If you think about it, you jizz a little bit of jesus out every time you climax. really activates the almond

I Wanna get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus. I wanna feel his salvation all over my face.

Oversharing.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Capitano View Post
    They merged with another group to become a different party. It would be like saying William Gladstone was a Lib Dem. Then again, part of your problem is doubling down when proven wrong, rather than admit being incorrect, so I can see you making that argument, no matter how dumb it makes you look.
    If William Gladstone had the same views as the current Lib Dems then you could theoretically call him a Lib Dem.

water = tea in meesterland as water was involved at the start.

treason
    If the water tastes of tea then the chance of it being tea is greater than not.
    I call tea Jesus Juice in my life because every cup of tea has at least one molecule of water that was part of Jesus's body. Checkmate atheists.
    I literally had Jesus in my lap this morning, my crotch was throbbing over the molecule meeting.
    If you think about it, you jizz a little bit of jesus out every time you climax. really activates the almond
    It really makes you think.

Masks are going to be compulsory in shops (but presumably not opticians) in England from the 24th.

It's a good move, but TBH they should have done it three months ago.

'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

I bet they loved having a good clap for the NHS on a Thursday evening and mentally noting the houses on their street which didn't.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

When seatbelts were made compulsory, lots of people said that they would defy the law.

They're now all either wearing their belts or in a cemetary, having died in a car crash.

Well indeed. There is no deeper logic to it than that. The people not wearing them are, in the main, contrarian fucknuggets who don't like being told what to do.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Overheard two knuckledraggers in a shop just now saying they wouldn't wear masks because "nobody can make them - who's going to enforce it anyway".

I'm presuming the point is Shops will be able to have a "no masks, no service" policy if they choose to.

Still, can't wait for the BOTH SIDES news broadcasting shithead conspiracy theory claims in the name of BALANCE.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    They're now all either wearing their belts or in a cemetary, having died in a car crash.
    I don't care if drivers don't wear seatbelts but I do care if passengers don't.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    I don't care if drivers don't wear seatbelts but I do care if passengers don't.
    i do

my friends in the fire and police service have to pick up the bits of brain from your windshield, or whats left of your body as you hit the road going from 70 to nothing in a split second

your family will probably care when there's not really enough left of you to have a proper burial because it's been mashed beyond recognition into a central divider

stop being such a selfish cunt for once in your life

Banned

i do

my friends in the fire and police service have to pick up the bits of brain from your windshield, or whats left of your body as you hit the road going from 70 to nothing in a split second

your family will probably care when there's not really enough left of you to have a proper burial because it's been mashed beyond recognition into a central divider

The police and fire service have to do a lot of unpleasant things but the law isn't really for their hurt feelings otherwise why not make a law that prohibits suicide? Time for you to learn that people have to take a responsibility for their own actions which is how the human race learns. If a few idiots have to die so that people learn from it then so be it. If I die mashed up then I am still dead, the coffin doesn't care how it happened.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar

i do

The police and fire service have to do a lot of unpleasant things but the law isn't really for their hurt feelings otherwise why not make a law that prohibits suicide? Time for you to learn that people have to take a responsibility for their own actions which is how the human race learns. If a few idiots have to die so that people learn from it then so be it. If I die mashed up then I am still dead, the coffin doesn't care how it happened.
    yeah that's grand except in the UK there is a law that says if you're driving a car, you wear a seatbelt. off you fuck for another 2 weeks until you learn how to not be a cunt.

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    This just in: Meester doesn't like being called a cunt.
    Fans everywhere are shocked.

Meester, don't waste my time, you fucking cunt.

lol most retarded reason to ban Meester the race science professor

Two moderators with constantly sore pussies

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post

Constant Wild racism and calls for lynching and terrorism are fine of course, but seatbelts is were we draw the line.

meester you're a fucking cunt, toodles.

I honestly woul fucking love a 0% importtax from USA and Australia, that would benefit me massively right now.

That said its still a bad idea, even though i personally would gain a huge deal from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post

Constant Wild racism and calls for lynching and terrorism are fine of course, but seatbelts is were we draw the line.

Both mods are white shock
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.