hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 713 of 737 FirstFirst ... 213613663703710711712713714715716723 ... LastLast
Results 14,241 to 14,260 of 14735

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

The biggest joke is thinking two weeks is all he'll need to not be a cunt. He's only ever going to be a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    The biggest joke is thinking two weeks is all he'll need to not be a cunt. He's only ever going to be a cunt.
    With his first time out, and subsiquent cuntposting, he seems to have displayed an inability to not be a complete and utter douchenozzle (i'm on the fence as to whether he is genuinly a gammon wannabe flathead peice of right-wing shit or just a trump level troll). Either way I'd suggest a US style 3 strikes and your out with his access permernantly restricted to the Pony Ghetto after that.
    Shitting up eve for .... well, longer than most of you scumbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Smegs View Post
    access permernantly restricted to the Pony Ghetto after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Smegs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    With his first time out, and subsiquent cuntposting, he seems to have displayed an inability to not be a complete and utter douchenozzle (i'm on the fence as to whether he is genuinly a gammon wannabe flathead peice of right-wing shit or just a trump level troll). Either way I'd suggest a US style 3 strikes and your out with his access permernantly restricted to the Pony Ghetto after that.
    I'm against the three strikes rule of principle, even for utter cunts.

However, doubling the length of the ban every time it happens is fine by me.

Banning him for being edgy about seat belts is retarded
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mewninn View Post
    lol most retarded reason to ban Meester the race science professor

Two moderators with constantly sore pussies
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post

Constant Wild racism and calls for lynching and terrorism are fine of course, but seatbelts is were we draw the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    R U OK Teds? x

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    I would have posted a joke about not using seatbelts enables you to get "thrown clear", but I've done it before, and Teds got angry with me.

Edit it was High Sierra!

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by High Sierra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool09 View Post
    First I thought the cable was just too short.. but looking closely at the 1080p you can see the guy jump up and pull on the cable, which throws it right into the rotors.... luckily no-one was hurt. The pilot was thrown from his seat and almost out the side door, fortunate that he stayed inside the cabin somehow.
    He would have been better off if he had been thrown clear, seatbelts are a hazard in all modes of tranportation.

( the airwolf theme just starded on my spotify playlist)
    yes because a fall of twenty feet to the floor, probably landing on his head would be so much more preferable to a few bruises and strains caused by a seatbelt.

you are so far beyond retarded that I am amazed.

rage edit:

do you know it constantly amazes me how people can even think that there is any kind of rational argument to put forward against wearing seatbelts.
    your body, unrestrained in a moving vehicle that is involved in an accident is nothing more than a meat missile. So lets think about that. I'm a lardass at the moment and tip the scaled at around 18.5 stone. I think thats about 259 pounds or so in American (could be wrong feel on this conversion).

so. I'm driving along at 30mph (just for an example) when suddenly my vehicle is involved in a crash. So. The car has gone from travelling at 30mph to stationary in 1-2 seconds. If my body is not restrained in any way inside my car can you explain to me what I can do to stop my body continuing forward at 30mph? I'm not fixed to the car in any way. To be honest I might as well be sitting outside on the bonnet.

Why? Because at the instant that car stops, my body is going to continue forward at 30mph.

oh but hang on theres stuff in my way. and its not a nice soft pillow. If I'm lucky its an airbag.... but wait! airbags are designed to work in conjunction with the other safety aids in the vehicle.... that would be the seatbelt then. Ok so lets say there is an airbag.... is it going to bring my 18.5 stone body to a safe halt? no. it won't. Because I'm not restrained. In fact what it MIGHT do is deflect my direction of travel. but to be honest I'm not going to need to worry about that because all thats really going to happen is the airbag is going to slow me down. It won't stop me hitting the steering wheel.
    The steering wheel will stop me for definite.... well actually what it will do is break my ribs, cause extensive bruising to my stomach and if I'm lucky I'll also get a nice dig into the groin area too just to let me know I'm in an accident.

Mind you I won't need to worry about THAT either because the impact of the steering wheel on my body will actually fling my internal organs forward inside my body and if its REALLY not my day I can look forward to some puncture wounds to said internal organs from my broken ribs.

and while THATS going on let us not forget that our heads are supported by a quite flexible column known as the neck. When we get stopped by the steering wheel, our neck will not be able to cope with the weight of our head STILL travelling forward at 30mph. so theres a nice whiplash injury to add to all the problems going on in the torso. Mind you, the kind of forces involved have a good chance of actually breaking the neck so its a bit of a lottery really.

but wait! theres more! I forgot the windscreen!
    you might not believe it but you ARE going to hit the windscreen as well. So at the least you are going to get badly cut up by the broken safety glass (yes I know its safety glass, but you apply enough force its STILL going to cause cuts) at the worst you are going to get a nice trauma to the head.

I wouldn't worry about that though - you'll be a) unconscious and b) bleeding to death internally.

I would describe what happens to an unrestrained human body in a rolling vehicle but theres no need really. Just get yourself a pea. cook it till its firm on the outside but soft inside. put it in a tin and give it a really good shake. see if it comes out the same shape it went in.

dont even get me started about unrestrained objects inside a car.
    anyone who thinks wearing a seatbelt is more dangerous than not needs their head examining.
    Last edited by walrus; July 15 2020 at 09:33:38 AM.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

I would have posted a joke about not using seatbelts enables you to get "thrown clear", but I've done it before, and Teds got angry with me.

Edit it was High Sierra!

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by High Sierra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool09 View Post
    First I thought the cable was just too short.. but looking closely at the 1080p you can see the guy jump up and pull on the cable, which throws it right into the rotors.... luckily no-one was hurt. The pilot was thrown from his seat and almost out the side door, fortunate that he stayed inside the cabin somehow.
    He would have been better off if he had been thrown clear, seatbelts are a hazard in all modes of tranportation.

( the airwolf theme just starded on my spotify playlist)
    yes because a fall of twenty feet to the floor, probably landing on his head would be so much more preferable to a few bruises and strains caused by a seatbelt.

you are so far beyond retarded that I am amazed.

rage edit:

do you know it constantly amazes me how people can even think that there is any kind of rational argument to put forward against wearing seatbelts.
    your body, unrestrained in a moving vehicle that is involved in an accident is nothing more than a meat missile. So lets think about that. I'm a lardass at the moment and tip the scaled at around 18.5 stone. I think thats about 259 pounds or so in American (could be wrong feel on this conversion).

so. I'm driving along at 30mph (just for an example) when suddenly my vehicle is involved in a crash. So. The car has gone from travelling at 30mph to stationary in 1-2 seconds. If my body is not restrained in any way inside my car can you explain to me what I can do to stop my body continuing forward at 30mph? I'm not fixed to the car in any way. To be honest I might as well be sitting outside on the bonnet.

Why? Because at the instant that car stops, my body is going to continue forward at 30mph.

oh but hang on theres stuff in my way. and its not a nice soft pillow. If I'm lucky its an airbag.... but wait! airbags are designed to work in conjunction with the other safety aids in the vehicle.... that would be the seatbelt then. Ok so lets say there is an airbag.... is it going to bring my 18.5 stone body to a safe halt? no. it won't. Because I'm not restrained. In fact what it MIGHT do is deflect my direction of travel. but to be honest I'm not going to need to worry about that because all thats really going to happen is the airbag is going to slow me down. It won't stop me hitting the steering wheel.
    The steering wheel will stop me for definite.... well actually what it will do is break my ribs, cause extensive bruising to my stomach and if I'm lucky I'll also get a nice dig into the groin area too just to let me know I'm in an accident.

Mind you I won't need to worry about THAT either because the impact of the steering wheel on my body will actually fling my internal organs forward inside my body and if its REALLY not my day I can look forward to some puncture wounds to said internal organs from my broken ribs.

and while THATS going on let us not forget that our heads are supported by a quite flexible column known as the neck. When we get stopped by the steering wheel, our neck will not be able to cope with the weight of our head STILL travelling forward at 30mph. so theres a nice whiplash injury to add to all the problems going on in the torso. Mind you, the kind of forces involved have a good chance of actually breaking the neck so its a bit of a lottery really.

but wait! theres more! I forgot the windscreen!
    you might not believe it but you ARE going to hit the windscreen as well. So at the least you are going to get badly cut up by the broken safety glass (yes I know its safety glass, but you apply enough force its STILL going to cause cuts) at the worst you are going to get a nice trauma to the head.

I wouldn't worry about that though - you'll be a) unconscious and b) bleeding to death internally.

I would describe what happens to an unrestrained human body in a rolling vehicle but theres no need really. Just get yourself a pea. cook it till its firm on the outside but soft inside. put it in a tin and give it a really good shake. see if it comes out the same shape it went in.

dont even get me started about unrestrained objects inside a car.
    anyone who thinks wearing a seatbelt is more dangerous than not needs their head examining.
    I got as far as 'meat missile' before getting distracted about the supersonic properties of certain types of meat.
    Shitting up eve for .... well, longer than most of you scumbags.

I'll distract you with my supersonic meat missile
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

I'll distract you with my little commie red rocket
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

I'll distract you with my supersonic meat missile
    Shortest distraction ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Constant Wild racism and calls for lynching and terrorism are fine of course, but seatbelts is were we draw the line.

of course they'd draw the line there, after all it's not like a little casual fascism has ever hurt anybody right ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Wouldn't have got booted if he was wearing a seat belt, bud.

Seat belts are essential here what with all of them worn-out threads and salty tears making everything so slippery

Grayling's failing to get the intelligence job.

Both mods are white shock
    Teds looks yellow and crispy to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush
    idiotic posts out of context

Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Grayling's failing to get the intelligence job.
    I wish we lived in a world where you could print this out and laminate it with certainty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush
    idiotic posts out of context