hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 762 of 805 FirstFirst ... 262662712752759760761762763764765772 ... LastLast
Results 15,221 to 15,240 of 16085

Thread: (UK EURO THREAD) UK POLITICS MK2

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Islamophobia is the new anti-Semitism - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...e-islamophobia
    Pretty courageous after recent wave of beheadings across Europe

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Out of interest, do you equate the actions of the Westboro Baptist church with your neighbour Maggie who goes to church on a Sunday?
    Maybe we should. Religions are just big homogenous blobs that we can paint with a single brush really easily, for anything any self professed member of that religion does, right?
    meh

Islamophobia is the new anti-Semitism - https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...e-islamophobia

Out of interest, do you equate the actions of the Westboro Baptist church with your neighbour Maggie who goes to church on a Sunday?
    Same shit, theyre just more dedicated and I cant stand fucking casuals

Oven-ready Brexit deal to be final challenge on Bake Off
    https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/polit...20201116202578

I'm atheist but chica, baptised in orthodox rite as a baby in a then still communist country.

Religious zealots of any kind should be something that has passed in antiquity after 30 years war.

"Suffer not a fagot to live" and "Behead the infidels to bring peace" is the same coin just held by different hands. As is young earth creationism and evolution denial. All have 0 place in modern world and people encouraging fanatics and radicals and protecting thier right of free speech are worst enemies of free speech.

Yeah, that has literally nothing to do with what I asked you. I didn't ask you if you were pro religious zealot, I asked you if when it comes to other religions, you hold all members of said religion to be responsible for the behaviours of the zealots. Because that's what you were suggesting by saying that talking about islamophobia is brave given that a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny minority of Muslims are extremist zealots who did some very bad things.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Oh dear. Labour now considers criticism of Israel to be anti-Semitic.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/labour...posts-1.508709

It probably has nothing to do with her making enemies in the party by swearing at them on twitter.
    meh

Yeah, that has literally nothing to do with what I asked you. I didn't ask you if you were pro religious zealot, I asked you if when it comes to other religions, you hold all members of said religion to be responsible for the behaviours of the zealots. Because that's what you were suggesting by saying that talking about islamophobia is brave given that a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny minority of Muslims are extremist zealots who did some very bad things.
    Yes. They sadly do encourage it even if they dont realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

It probably has nothing to do with her making enemies in the party by swearing at them on twitter.
    Luke Akehurst has done NOTHING but make enemies within the party, but they're the right kind of enemies as far as the PLP is concerned.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Luke Akehurst has done NOTHING but make enemies within the party, but they're the right kind of enemies as far as the PLP is concerned.
    I'm just going off what was written in the article.
    meh

Momentum/Grassroots Voice are still by far the biggest voting bloc, with 37% of first preferences going to their candidates. The rest of the NEC is various forms of centrist-faction backed, because when it comes to a Labour Party, splitting isn't just for lefties. The article's fairly slanted, but that should be no surprise for The JC, which has had something like 8 IPSO rulings against it in the past two or three years.
    Last edited by Zekk Pacus; November 16 2020 at 06:32:45 PM.

Maybe we should. Religions are just big homogenous blobs that we can paint with a single brush really easily, for anything any self professed member of that religion does, right?
    Like being a Republican!
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post

Like being a Republican!
    Like the 95% of them that currently approve of the job he’s doing.
    meh

Maggie enables the Westboro Baptists in the first place. As we Germans have learned from our history: not opposing extremists, because they share some basic opinions with oneself, is the way to help them rise to power. And quite frankly I don't see the wide-spread outcry and public demonstrations from any group of these cultists, when yet another terrible thing happened.

The Maggie, the.
    Quote Originally Posted by cucaldvida View Post
    ...suck on the devices of the callow people...

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post

Maggie enables the Westboro Baptists in the first place. As we Germans have learned from our history: not opposing extremists, because they share some basic opinions with oneself, is the way to help them rise to power. And quite frankly I don't see the wide-spread outcry and public demonstrations from any group of these cultists, when yet another terrible thing happened.
    In other words, terrorism is justified since civilians are just enablers of the state.

Nice one Keir, now you look weak.

I'd be surprised if it moved the needle at all in the polls. Most people don't pay attention to Labour party infighting.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    He's decided to not restore the whip though.

So much for not getting involved in disciplinary matters as the EHRC would like.

Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Always has been.