hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 117 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117118119120127 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 3066

Thread: Dos Dedos Mis Amigos (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

  1. #2321
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    "As we’re walking down passing Fourth Street, a blue car just come swerving out into the middle of the street almost runs over a bunch of protesters and everybody around starts like smacking the car trying to get him to slow down," the witness said. "He pulls down his window and he fires three shots into the guy. From point-blank. No words no nothing. And then rolls up his window and zooms off."
    that's the actual description of the events as they happened folks, Lark is just twisting things to suit the narrative he wants to believe, with a side serving of racism of course.

    oh, and i nearly forgot, where are those crime statistics that back up your previous claims ?
    And here's an actual video of the event...



    Stationary car swarmed by protestors. Five loud (rifle?) shots, three quieter shots in response (muffled from inside the car?).

    >Taking descripton of events by protestors as gospel...

    Who shot first is obviously up for debate.
    nothing in that video disputes the NPR link i quoted from, it's simply slightly further along the described timeline.

    from that you infer that A: that a "commie larper" pointed his/her gun at the car B: the crowd was mobbing the car and C : the police they're protesting against is going to cover it up if the driver was black.

    there is literately no evidence to support these assertions, your own video doesn't show anybody pointing a gun at the car, it doesn't show the car getting "mobbed" indeed the crowd is moving around the car with most of them having their backs turned to it on the far side, and a couple of pedestrians moving along the near side. and C : the drivers identity is neither shown nor relevant.

    your own evidence does not support your claims lark, you're full of shit.

    and im still waiting for those stats that show the far left is more violent and murderous than the far right, where are they lark ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  2. #2322
    Totally Not Larkonnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    nothing in that video disputes the NPR link i quoted from, it's simply slightly further along the described timeline.
    Fair bit of mental gymnastics there. The NPR quote implies that the driver fired without provocation when the video clearly shows otherwise. The fact that the guy quoted says that the protestor was shot 3 times further indicates the driver fired the second time round.

    from that you infer that A: that a "commie larper" pointed his/her gun at the car B: the crowd was mobbing the car and C : the police they're protesting against is going to cover it up if the driver was black.

    FB post from the chap who was killed. I wonder what he thought about the cops trying to save his life as he bled out on the road?


  3. #2323
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    nothing in that video disputes the NPR link i quoted from, it's simply slightly further along the described timeline.
    Fair bit of mental gymnastics there. The NPR quote implies that the driver fired without provocation when the video clearly shows otherwise. The fact that the guy quoted says that the protestor was shot 3 times further indicates the driver fired the second time round.
    where is this provocation, time stamp and screenshot.


    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    from that you infer that A: that a "commie larper" pointed his/her gun at the car B: the crowd was mobbing the car and C : the police they're protesting against is going to cover it up if the driver was black.

    FB post from the chap who was killed. I wonder what he thought about the cops trying to save his life as he bled out on the road?
    completely, entirely irrelevant, you're smearing the victim for exercising his rights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    I wasn't implying that the police would cover the case up if the driver was black. The event would be dropped by the media as it doesn't fit the narrative.
    oh right, i picked the wrong moronic white supremacist conspiracy theory, apologies. it's still a fucking dumb and unsupported claim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Lol... You and I may well have different definitions of 'mobbed'. But I would expect most drivers to be uncomfortable in that situation.
    so you're saying that there was a mob of black people therefore he was justified in pulling out his gun and start to blast away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    The guy who was killed was known to be carrying a rifle. You can hear the report of what sounds like 5 rifle rounds before presumably return fire (3 shots) from the car.
    and thus we learned that larkonis knows fuck all about how sound bounces around in build up areas and how that can and often does sound like multiple shots on video especially with poor microphones. without a full on forensic analysis there is no practical way to tell how many shots where fired on that video due to the proximity to buildings and valley effects, if eyewitnesses report hearing three, then it's entirely likely it's three.

    either way the number of gunshots aren't actually the important bit, it's the fact that your instant reaction was to dish up a "COMMIE LARPER SHOT UP CAR AND GOT SHOT IN RETURN!" narrative is the important bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    You're correct that the driver's indentity has no real bearing on the incident (unless he's revealed to be a Boogaloo Boi I'm sure).
    you're the one bringing it up in your incessant "black people and communists are bad, actually" crusade.

    where are those statistics Lark ? are you going to post them ?
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  4. #2324

    Join Date
    August 18, 2014
    Posts
    417
    A logical person might question why a driver would enter a thoroughfare occupied by a mass of pedestrians (that coincidentally happen to be protesting).

    A rational person would illustrate a somewhat fair comparison of driving through a herd of cattle (or crash of rhinoceroses, or even a bloat of hippopotamuses, if you are driving one of those Duck trucks) and how it might create a self-inflicted feeling of discomfort.

  5. #2325
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post

    Maybe they'll think twice about being involved in a bunch of anti-american fascist shit in the future.

    The DHS pension scheme needs redirecting to poor black communities.
    meh

  6. #2326
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,791
    Giving americans access to guns working out as well as usual i see

  7. #2327
    Totally Not Larkonnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    nothing in that video disputes the NPR link i quoted from, it's simply slightly further along the described timeline.
    Fair bit of mental gymnastics there. The NPR quote implies that the driver fired without provocation when the video clearly shows otherwise. The fact that the guy quoted says that the protestor was shot 3 times further indicates the driver fired the second time round.
    where is this provocation, time stamp and screenshot.


    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    from that you infer that A: that a "commie larper" pointed his/her gun at the car B: the crowd was mobbing the car and C : the police they're protesting against is going to cover it up if the driver was black.

    FB post from the chap who was killed. I wonder what he thought about the cops trying to save his life as he bled out on the road?
    completely, entirely irrelevant, you're smearing the victim for exercising his rights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    I wasn't implying that the police would cover the case up if the driver was black. The event would be dropped by the media as it doesn't fit the narrative.
    oh right, i picked the wrong moronic white supremacist conspiracy theory, apologies. it's still a fucking dumb and unsupported claim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Lol... You and I may well have different definitions of 'mobbed'. But I would expect most drivers to be uncomfortable in that situation.
    so you're saying that there was a mob of black people therefore he was justified in pulling out his gun and start to blast away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    The guy who was killed was known to be carrying a rifle. You can hear the report of what sounds like 5 rifle rounds before presumably return fire (3 shots) from the car.
    and thus we learned that larkonis knows fuck all about how sound bounces around in build up areas and how that can and often does sound like multiple shots on video especially with poor microphones. without a full on forensic analysis there is no practical way to tell how many shots where fired on that video due to the proximity to buildings and valley effects, if eyewitnesses report hearing three, then it's entirely likely it's three.

    either way the number of gunshots aren't actually the important bit, it's the fact that your instant reaction was to dish up a "COMMIE LARPER SHOT UP CAR AND GOT SHOT IN RETURN!" narrative is the important bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    You're correct that the driver's indentity has no real bearing on the incident (unless he's revealed to be a Boogaloo Boi I'm sure).
    you're the one bringing it up in your incessant "black people and communists are bad, actually" crusade.

    where are those statistics Lark ? are you going to post them ?
    You are so mad it's unbelievable... I'm well aware of how gunshots bounce around in urban areas. You having a tism fit over a video that disproves your narrative doesn't help anyone. Why not try and assess it logically?

    With regards to him exercising his rights... with those rights come responsibilities and I'll lump him in with every other open carry retard, AnCap LARPer, black power and 'Boogaloo Boi'. If you brandish in an open carry state don't be surprised if your actions have consequences.

    You keep harping on about stats? I don't recall what claim I made aside that more people have died at the hands of looters, rioters and Antifa than 'right wingers' since this shit storm kicked off after George Floyd's death.
    Last edited by Totally Not Larkonnis; July 26 2020 at 06:00:07 PM.


  8. #2328
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    You are so mad it's unbelievable... I'm well aware of how gunshots bounce around in urban areas. You having a tism fit over a video that disproves your narrative doesn't help anyone. Why not try and assess it logically?
    you keep claiming the video disproves my "narrative" without ever explaining how or pointing to where. nothing you have shown support the narrative you want to construct.

    your "logical assessment" was to go straight to smearing a dead guy who got shot on the basis of his politics and defending the driver, literately as a response to a "somebody got shot in Austin, and he died" exchange. and now you're going for appeals to logic, while you continually put out fascist dog-whistles with a proverbial bullhorn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    With regards to him exercising his rights... with those rights come responsibilities and I'll lump him in with every other open carry retard, AnCap LARPer, black power and 'Boogaloo Boi'. If you brandish in an open carry state don't be surprised if your actions have consequences.
    and we're straight back at "he deserved it because :insertficklereasoningthatsuitslarksnarrative: here"

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    You keep harping on about stats? I don't recall what claim I made aside that more people have died at the hands of looters, rioters and Antifa than 'right wingers' since this shit storm kicked off after George Floyd's death.
    you made that claim, you never provided a shred of backing evidence for it and i am going to keep asking you for it until you do or admit you are full of shit.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  9. #2329
    Totally Not Larkonnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    You are so mad it's unbelievable... I'm well aware of how gunshots bounce around in urban areas. You having a tism fit over a video that disproves your narrative doesn't help anyone. Why not try and assess it logically?
    you keep claiming the video disproves my "narrative" without ever explaining how or pointing to where. nothing you have shown support the narrative you want to construct.

    your "logical assessment" was to go straight to smearing a dead guy who got shot on the basis of his politics and defending the driver, literately as a response to a "somebody got shot in Austin, and he died" exchange. and now you're going for appeals to logic, while you continually put out fascist dog-whistles with a proverbial bullhorn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    With regards to him exercising his rights... with those rights come responsibilities and I'll lump him in with every other open carry retard, AnCap LARPer, black power and 'Boogaloo Boi'. If you brandish in an open carry state don't be surprised if your actions have consequences.
    and we're straight back at "he deserved it because :insertficklereasoningthatsuitslarksnarrative: here"

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    You keep harping on about stats? I don't recall what claim I made aside that more people have died at the hands of looters, rioters and Antifa than 'right wingers' since this shit storm kicked off after George Floyd's death.
    you made that claim, you never provided a shred of backing evidence for it and i am going to keep asking you for it until you do or admit you are full of shit.
    I'm not suggesting he deserved it by any stretch of the imagination...

    Despite the poor quality of the microphone there's five distinct shots and then a further three distinct shots from a different weapon.

    Given the primary sources I've no doubt that laddo got over confident and confronted a confused car driver in an open carry state rather than some 'Boogaloo Boi' maliciously driving into a crowd and slotting one individual.

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-people-killed
    Easy to pick up, admittedly from early June. The vast majority of deaths a result of BLM inspired violence...

    How about a singular horrible case...

    These are not entirely peaceful protests. I do not agree with the actions of the Police/Feds in a lot of cases but your attempt to paint the protestors as innocent, peaceful victims is in bad faith.
    Last edited by Totally Not Larkonnis; July 26 2020 at 06:35:54 PM.


  10. #2330
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    2,963
    I'd be curious to see as list of incidents where people where killed by Antifa.

  11. #2331
    Totally Not Larkonnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    I'd be curious to see as list of incidents where people where killed by Antifa.
    How many people died in the CHAZ while under their 'control'?


  12. #2332
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    2,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    I'd be curious to see as list of incidents where people where killed by Antifa.
    How many people died in the CHAZ while under their 'control'?
    Is that what you've got?

  13. #2333
    Totally Not Larkonnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25, 2012
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    I'd be curious to see as list of incidents where people where killed by Antifa.
    How many people died in the CHAZ while under their 'control'?
    Is that what you've got?
    No true Scotsman...


  14. #2334
    GeromeDoutrande's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fakefrenchistan
    Posts
    2,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    I'd be curious to see as list of incidents where people where killed by Antifa.
    How many people died in the CHAZ while under their 'control'?
    Is that what you've got?
    No true Scotsman...
    Show me that list then together with proof that "Antifa controlled CHAZ" and then explain to me how that means that Antifa killed each of the persons you have listed.

  15. #2335
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    14,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    I'm not suggesting he deserved it by any stretch of the imagination...
    you imply it, rather heavily, with the whole "With regards to him exercising his rights... with those rights come responsibilities" spiel you trot out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Despite the poor quality of the microphone there's five distinct shots and then a further three distinct shots from a different weapon.
    so you're forensic video analyser now ?

    we're looping back to 3 shots being claimed by people present at the scene and you constructing a narrative that makes a man pushing a wheelchair into the aggressor whole cloth with no actual evidence.

    i don't know what happened, i am not claiming to know what happened, i am taking issue with you assuming that one guy, who happens to have politics you dont like, is automatically the aggressor and then set out to smear him as some "evil commie revolutionary".

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-people-killed
    Easy to pick up, admittedly from early June. The vast majority of deaths a result of BLM inspired violence...
    okay, so lets go trough the deaths you're attributing to the BLM protests.

    David Dorn, shot dead by a looter in his pawnshop during the protests in st. louis on the 2nd, a demonstration that wrapped up at 19:30, roughly 4.5 hours and a whole lot of teargas after the actual protest was concluded, the looters in question rolling up in a SUV and breaking into the store.
    so, either this was a terribly nefarious plot to murder a retired police officer, or it was a crime of opportunity with no link to the actual protest that had been dissolved hous earlier.

    David McAtee was gunned down by a fucking national guardsman, not by the protestors, this is "actually, it's the protesters fault they're getting beaten up by the police, they should just stop protesting!" tier of reasoning, of course there's little actual evidence of what went down because the police forgot to turn on their body cameras.

    Chris Beaty was reportedly killed by looters, near his home trying to prevent a purse snatcher, again well after the protests where dissolved.

    Italia Kelly was a protestor killed while leaving a protest. some sources claim there was a nearby shootout with police, others describe her being explicitly targetted.

    Calvin L Horton Jr was shot by a business owner during the initial chaotic protests, the man owned a store near the protesting and was outside when it happened.

    James Scurlock was supposedly shot in self-defence by a bar-owner during rioting after a dissolved protest.

    so, in order to make your argument hold water, we are going to have to accept that anybody who is killed in the same city as a protest, even hours after it has ended, regardless of them being unaffiliated entirely, protesters or onlookers, should be blamed directly on the "movement".

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    nice broken link.

    somebody dying in a fire is a tragedy, but for it to be murder there needs to be intent, the incident is under investigation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    These are not entirely peaceful protests. I do not agree with the actions of the Police/Feds in a lot of cases but your attempt to paint the protestors as innocent, peaceful victims is in bad faith.
    nobody makes that claim, what is being objected to is your repeated and increasingly ludicrous attempts at making it out as if these protests are actually a cover for ANTEEEEFFFAAAA to loot, pillage and murder as they will while law enforcement looks on.

    the total number killed is currently around 30 people, counting some of those you linked above, but the vast majority is US police using less lethal munitions to kill their own citizen for daring to question their authority, there is mountains of evidence of the actual protesting being conducted peacefully with the crowd occationally getting rowdy and law enforcement overreacting to a stunning degree. and very little to support the argument that it's a EVIL FAR LEFTIE PLOT TO WRECK SHIT! or however you want to term that drivel of a narrative you endlessly push.
    Last edited by Liare; July 26 2020 at 07:17:33 PM.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  16. #2336

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Pizza delivery van
    Posts
    7,539
    never go full lark

  17. #2337
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    21,917
    If antifa were as politically violent as the right's projections on them America probably wouldn't have a fascism problem
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

  18. #2338
    dzajic's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15, 2011
    Posts
    3,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    I'd be curious to see as list of incidents where people where killed by Antifa.
    How many people died in the CHAZ while under their 'control'?
    I honestly don't know , please provide a well sourced article.

  19. #2339
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    I'd be curious to see as list of incidents where people where killed by Antifa.
    How many people died in the CHAZ while under their 'control'?
    Is that what you've got?
    No true Scotsman...
    Now go look at Seattle’s regular gang stats...
    meh

  20. #2340
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    3,027
    Quote Originally Posted by depili View Post
    never go full lark
    Someone has to pick up the slack for Meester. Apparently. v0v
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush
    idiotic posts out of context

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •