hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 107 of 154 FirstFirst ... 75797104105106107108109110117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 3066

Thread: Dos Dedos Mis Amigos (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

But why? FBI already did that for him

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    One can attribute a lot more violence and murders to the BLM movement than the 'boogaloo' honeypot.
    this is a lie.
    Prove me wrong...

(Protip: You can't)
    that is not how it works, you made the assertion you prove it.

but actually, i can prove just that.

Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

One can attribute a lot more violence and murders to the BLM movement than the 'boogaloo' honeypot.
    this is a lie.
    Prove me wrong...

(Protip: You can't)
    that is not how it works, you made the assertion you prove it.

but actually, i can prove just that.

no not like that

Sent from my Potato using my fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    i'll be honest i'm having a hard time these days telling if he's still just being a shitty troll or has actually fallen down the rabbit hole. i guess that's the mark of a good troll? hooray ~
    Pretending to be a racist troll with that much earnest effort just makes one an actual racist troll.

Unfortunately though we're not allowed to call people racists when they're being racists so all we're really allowed to say is that most of the shit he posts is racist. If we called him a racist troll we'd naturally be risking moderation. Being a racist troll is of course fine.

lark when you are done with posting in QAnon and mourning Meester's ban just stop posting racist right wing bullshit here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    lark when you are done with posting in QAnon and mourning Meester's ban just stop posting racist right wing bullshit here.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

Kek

Everyone agrees meester was a shitter. The mods had ample opportunity to ban him for racism but they didn't bother. They banned him when teds was having a low moment and spazzed out over a clear troll about seatbelts. Theres your institutional racism at play right there.

institutional potatoeism

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    institutional potatoeism

could be misconstrued that, depending on the mood of the elites

FIGHT THE POTATOEPOWAH

So the US border patrol are playing the role of secret police terrorising American citizens now.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

The border patrol wouldn't mess with someone if that person was a true American, so everything is working fine. Nothing to see here.

Good thing they have all those 2nd amendment patriots with ar15s to stop this kind of thing, im sure itll be fine

Kek
    still waiting for you to present evidence of your previous claim Lark.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Good thing they have all those 2nd amendment patriots with ar15s to stop this kind of thing, im sure itll be fine
    They only show up when they are asked to wear a mask, or to stop getting their hair done during a pandemic.

Patriotic priorities.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

So I just messaged a buddy who lives in Portland, his short report (he's a lefty, supports protests, wants serious police reform but says normal policing in portland is now only possible if they import Swedish policemen or something):

During the day it's family friendly, people gather, peaceful protests to prosecute dirty cops, pancake stands, hanging around socially and all that. Then roughly between 11pm and 1am the more radical ones join, police stands on the other side, mostly focused around a courthouse, they have a kerfuffle (throwing shit at each other rocks/teargas, fences go up fences go down), then everyone leaves, tomorrow morning again things return to "normal", people protest peacefully for reforms, pancakes, family friendly etc until 11 rinse repeat. Portland cops are about as demoralized as possible in his opinion, that's probably why now the Homeland Security guys came to do their "thing".
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    So I just messaged a buddy who lives in Portland, his short report (he's a lefty, supports protests, wants serious police reform but says normal policing in portland is now only possible if they import Swedish policemen or something):

During the day it's family friendly, people gather, peaceful protests to prosecute dirty cops, pancake stands, hanging around socially and all that. Then roughly between 11pm and 1am the more radical ones join, police stands on the other side, mostly focused around a courthouse, they have a kerfuffle (throwing shit at each other rocks/teargas, fences go up fences go down), then everyone leaves, tomorrow morning again things return to "normal", people protest peacefully for reforms, pancakes, family friendly etc until 11 rinse repeat. Portland cops are about as demoralized as possible in his opinion, that's probably why now the Homeland Security guys came to do their "thing".
    it's almost as if diversity of tactics is a thing and part of the point is to keep the pressure on until the authorities cave in
    Viking, n.: