hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 124 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124125126127134 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 3022

Thread: Dos Dedos Mis Amigos (USA Civil Unrest Thread)

You cant't make a revolution with empty stomach.

https://eu.courier-journal.com/story...ma/5562669002/

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    He's doing the usual, and if another source shows that its false he'll slink away and pretend it never happened.

Isn't the NY Post one of those 'newspapers' that has stories about the style of Kim Kardashian Adopts Bigfoot's Two-headed Baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Isn't the NY Post one of those 'newspapers' that has stories about the style of Kim Kardashian Adopts Bigfoot's Two-headed Baby
    Which print newspaper hasn't gone down that route?

Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Right-Wing Militias Found No Antifa Event at Gettysburg - So Harassed a Man in Cemetery Instead. The man said he was a pastor visiting his ancestors' graves. He filmed himself being harassed by the mob, who lobbed homophobic slurs at him, threatened to beat him up, and called BLM a terrorist group

True patriots each and every one
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Also that didn't sound like abloo bloo to me, PM me and we can agree on a meeting spot and settle this with queensberry rules, that's a serious offer btw. I've been a member of this community since 2005 and i've never met a more toxic individual.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar

Everything is just fine folks. Nothing to see here. Nothing wrong with the police, at all

Dunno if you'll find a single person on FHC (or anywhere, basically) who thinks there's nothing wrong with the US police.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    (or anywhere, basically)

Dunno if you'll find a single person on FHC (or anywhere, basically) who thinks there's nothing wrong with the US police.
    you haven't seen those morons above in the video? Proud Boys need a bat to the head. There are plenty of conplete filth humans here that back the police and want more brutality.

You know, Jack, you talk a lot about violence, bullets to the head, killings lately. Maybe you oughta actually go try it, see how you like it then, let us know how it went. The fights are already erupting on a group level between proud boy retards and antifa retards per today's news, shouldn't be a problem to get involved, bust some teeth, get some teeth busted in return, it's funtimes let me tell you and then later in life you realize how stupid it all was. Just don't be a group beatdown punk, go for 1 on 1's.

I'm suspecting this is what both Rep and Dem strategy is now (if they even have one lol), cause they sure as hell ain't offering a way to actually fix USA other than sucking their respective corporate dicks while putting forward candidates that are, at the very least, not the best nor brightest that USA has to offer.

1) Let violence escalate and escalate until more poor bastards get killed
    2) Use their media to blame the other side, get political points from the outrage
    3) ???
    4) Profit
    Last edited by Lief Siddhe; August 17 2020 at 02:38:46 AM.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Every Democrat mayor thanks their local PD for their service even though there's thousands of police brutality videos out there now. But yeah, the Democrats are totally on the side of antifa and the protesters. You nailed it man
    Last edited by mewninn; August 17 2020 at 03:18:27 AM.

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

You know, Jack, you talk a lot about violence, bullets to the head, killings lately. Maybe you oughta actually go try it, see how you like it then, let us know how it went. The fights are already erupting on a group level between proud boy retards and antifa retards per today's news, shouldn't be a problem to get involved, bust some teeth, get some teeth busted in return, it's funtimes let me tell you and then later in life you realize how stupid it all was. Just don't be a group beatdown punk, go for 1 on 1's.

I'm suspecting this is what both Rep and Dem strategy is now (if they even have one lol), cause they sure as hell ain't offering a way to actually fix USA other than sucking their respective corporate dicks while putting forward candidates that are, at the very least, not the best nor brightest that USA has to offer.

1) Let violence escalate and escalate until more poor bastards get killed
    2) Use their media to blame the other side, get political points from the outrage
    3) ???
    4) Profit
    Proud boys are present here, and police let them run rampant until a few days of it being covered made them politely ask them to go home. I used ro fight alot, I feel like I worry about people like that attacking people I care about more than I worry about how it'll feel later. Violence is emotionally wrenching, but doing nothing feels a milllion times worse. Maybe that's not true for other people but I'd rather protect people. The last time I hit someone I still needed a day to get out of thinking of it.. one of these fuckers you are worried about recently called my friend and neighbor a "gook bitch" and pounded on her door. I suppose I should call the police that don't show up down here anyways and hope for the best? More likely they'll stop at 7-11 first. Keep drawing what you think are parallels here between your history and what's happening here. It's not going to work. The situation isn't something you understand despite pages of people explaining it. Keep watching the news and keep fretting for civility. Not sure why the political aim came up here. You claimed everyone doesn't like police, as usual ignoring all the things indicating otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    you haven't seen those morons above in the video? Proud Boys need a bat to the head. There are plenty of conplete filth humans here that back the police and want more brutality.
    did you take a beanbag to the head at some point in the past month? That is word for word what the proud boys probably say about you and any other protesters. These coincidences are adding up m8 and a few more you'll lose your seat on the high horse .

When the wokes attack: Irony overload
    kimchi and claret everywhere

Thought you were better than this, seems not. What a shame
    Last edited by Duckslayer; August 17 2020 at 07:37:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    did you take a beanbag to the head at some point in the past month? That is word for word what the proud boys probably say about you and any other protesters. These coincidences are adding up m8 and a few more you'll lose your seat on the high horse .

When the wokes attack: Irony overload
    kimchi and claret everywhere

Thought you were better than this, seems not. What a shame
    Ysah I'll just let them walk all over people and since they are friendly with police just let them get away with it. I am sure civil discourse with fascists will go over well. Appeasement worked right?

I'm about as worried about a proud boy looking for a fight getting his arse handed to him about as much as how worried I am about what happens to my turd after I flush it down the toilet.

What I am worried about is a version of you on their side. Unfortunately you usually won't run into each other but the shit you spew around will only serve in making more idiots who think they'd like some violence, which will in turn make more similar idiots in response, rinse, repeat, and then somebody unrelated ends up getting beat up or worse.

Check yourself mate.

I'm about as worried about a proud boy looking for a fight getting his arse handed to him about as much as how worried I am about what happens to my turd after I flush it down the toilet.

What I am worried about is a version of you on their side. Unfortunately you usually won't run into each other but the shit you spew around will only serve in making more idiots who think they'd like some violence, which will in turn make more similar idiots in response, rinse, repeat, and then somebody unrelated ends up getting beat up or worse.

Check yourself mate.
    "oh no! won't someone think of the racists!!!1"
    meh