hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Season 8 Thread

  1. #1
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,640

    Season 8 Thread

    Eight seasons? OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH

    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  2. #2
    Donor Verite Rendition's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,981
    Saw it coming with the green magic. Still, looks like it'll be fun.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

  3. #3
    Donor Nu11u5's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    Saw it coming with the green magic. Still, looks like it'll be fun.
    Indeed.

    Rumor that the intro will be a 3 parter.

    Also Seaponies will be a thing after to movie. Reserving judgement until we see how they've used them.

    Also also, Weird Al is coming back..?

  4. #4
    Donor Mortalitis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,034
    Completely glossed over the green magic on first viewing, caught it 2nd time. Usually more obvious when the magic doesn't match the eye colour.

    3 parter? Will be looking forward to 60mins of bughorse. They might even finish her off for good and open the show up to someone new.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mortalitis; September 11 2017 at 07:01:35 PM.

    WoT EU: Mortalitis

  5. #5
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalitis View Post
    They might even finish her off for good and open the show up to someone new.
    MLP is like a comic book universe. No one is ever truly gone.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  6. #6
    Donor Verite Rendition's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,981
    The hiatus. It begins!
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

  7. #7
    Donor Mortalitis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,034
    Shit load of leaks all over /mlp/ right now. Including S8E13 and Season 9 being the last season of Gen4 FiM, Gen5 to be released in 2020.

    edit: Episode 6 looks to have leaked as well. Chances are a lot more will drop over the next few days or weeks.
    Last edited by Mortalitis; December 17 2017 at 03:30:38 PM.

    WoT EU: Mortalitis

  8. #8
    Donor Nu11u5's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,436
    Joy...

    Nine seasons is a good run, plus there will probably be another movie after that to wrap it up. If they plan on going into Gen5 shortly after that and if they will keep some continuity story-wise (wouldn't know - avoiding leaks) then that's fine. Can't expect the current talent to not want to move to new things eventually.

    Who the hell in Hasbro/DHX is leaking all of these things!

  9. #9
    Donor Mortalitis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Nu11u5 View Post
    Joy...

    Nine seasons is a good run, plus there will probably be another movie after that to wrap it up. If they plan on going into Gen5 shortly after that and if they will keep some continuity story-wise (wouldn't know - avoiding leaks) then that's fine. Can't expect the current talent to not want to move to new things eventually.

    Who the hell in Hasbro/DHX is leaking all of these things!
      Spoiler:
    It is a complete reboot, no continuation. Meghan seems determined to redo everything in her vision.

    WoT EU: Mortalitis

  10. #10
    Donor Verite Rendition's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalitis View Post
    Season 9 being the last season of Gen4 FiM, Gen5 to be released in 2020.
    9 seasons and a movie. That's more than a reasonable run, as the show has long since resolved its primary character arcs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nu11u5 View Post
    Who the hell in Hasbro/DHX is leaking all of these things!
    That's the question of the year. Whoever it is has an absurd amount of access. There can't be too many people with that level of reach.
    Tranquility (EVE) Influence Map
    Life is absurd, but with a little effort we can make it completely ridiculous

  11. #11
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalitis View Post
    Season 9 being the last season of Gen4 FiM, Gen5 to be released in 2020.
    9 seasons and a movie. That's more than a reasonable run, as the show has long since resolved its primary character arcs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nu11u5 View Post
    Who the hell in Hasbro/DHX is leaking all of these things!
    That's the question of the year. Whoever it is has an absurd amount of access. There can't be too many people with that level of reach.
    From what I've seen on YouTube, a lot of leaked English content is accompanied by leaked Spanish content. If I had to guess, I'd say it was someone doing localization who had access to the original English files prior to translation work being done. Most likely someone outside of the US.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  12. #12
    Donor Mortalitis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    2,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Verite Rendition View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalitis View Post
    Season 9 being the last season of Gen4 FiM, Gen5 to be released in 2020.
    9 seasons and a movie. That's more than a reasonable run, as the show has long since resolved its primary character arcs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nu11u5 View Post
    Who the hell in Hasbro/DHX is leaking all of these things!
    That's the question of the year. Whoever it is has an absurd amount of access. There can't be too many people with that level of reach.
    From what I've seen on YouTube, a lot of leaked English content is accompanied by leaked Spanish content. If I had to guess, I'd say it was someone doing localization who had access to the original English files prior to translation work being done. Most likely someone outside of the US.
    From what I have read someone gained access to a DHX ftp server where a lot of info was stored.

    WoT EU: Mortalitis

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •