hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tipping it down on [Tuesday]

Yikes. Hopefully she doesn't have the aids.

Pcp is a hell of a drug.

sent from your mum

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    No aids, thankfully.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Quote Originally Posted by Armag3ddon View Post
    Pcp is a hell of a drug.

sent from your mum
    I don't think it was drugs. More like a psychosis.

Early 90s pcp meme strikes again!

That's some seriously fucked up shit bomby m8, glad you're OK

Posted von mein Tapashitcunt

Banned
    Damn bomby that's fucked up! You better sterilize the wound with some schnops
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    bathtub full of vodka.

Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    So, the story of what I did last night.

I had gone to bed around 10pm when I heard shouting and banging of doors from the stairwell. When it didn't stop I got up and opened the door to see wtf was happening. In the stairwell window, I see the reflection of my downstairs neighbour, a nice pleasant swiss guy, his next door neighbour, a normally pleasant argentinian girl who works at google, half naked, with a knife in her hands and covered in blood, and her boyfriend trying to hold her to stop her doing more damage, also covered in blood. Wow, wtf. I put on a pair of trousers and rushed downstairs to see what was happening. In the meantime, the girl had run down the stairs to the entrance of the block, dripping blood all over the fucking place. The neighbour guy and her bf are trying to stop her running out into the street - the neighbour has managed to get the knife off her in the meantime - and she's fighting them like a demon. I get there and try to talk to her but the woman is mentally not present, with wild staring eyes like those of a deer being killed by a lion. The three of us just manage to stop her getting out, when she sits on her arse and kicks both feet through the glass door and starts shaking her legs on the broken shards of glass and almost slices her fucking leg off. We pull her back into the stairwell and my neighbour rushes to his flat to get a tourniquet and bandages. The girl, in the meantime, despite the huge fucking wound that's gaping open, so big you can see the bone and the muscles hanging, is sliding around the massive lake of blood that she's making, grabs a shard of glass and starts waving it around, while also biting my neighbour and me. At that point in time it occurs to me that she's going to die and she might well take one of us with her with that fucking blood soaked glass dagger in her hand. I start shouting for someone to get the cops, pronto, but fortunately they've already been called, an just when I think it's too late, the cops arrive and after a moment of confusion when they didn't know what was going on and thought we were attacking her and whipped out their guns, carry her outside with my neighbour and start to patch her up. Despite the massive blood loss it still takes six cops to hold her down and she manages to bite a couple of them as well.

After that I sit down in the stair well, amongst the broken glass and the ocean of blood - I'm covered from head to toe myself by now - and start to shake as the rush wears down. The paramedics arrive, get the broken glass out of my feet, grab my keys and phone, and after I've answered a few questions to them and the cops, me and the neighbour get taken to one hospital, and she to another. There, they clean me up, treat the cuts she made with the glass splitters, give me a tetanus inoculation and take blood in case she's got something infectious and passed it on. The cops then ring me - it's about 1am by now - and ask us to come down to the station to answer questions etc. As my clothes are needed as evidence, I go down to the cop shop in a hospital gown, answer a battery of questions, make a statement and then wait around for the forensics people to do a whole body check and take samples from my finger nails, more blood and urine samples etc. Eventually the cops bring me home at 5:30am.

The cops say the girl survived.
    I don't think I'll ever complain about a monday evening again
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I did, smarncy baby. I had about three glasses of schnops when I got home this morning. That stuff is the best medicine!

I was really surprised at the cops, meighty. They were really nice, very helpful and all around decent. Shocking scenes!

smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    I was really surprised at the cops, meighty. They were really nice, very helpful and all around decent. Shocking scenes!
    You need to acknowledge your white privilege mate... you're a tax payer in Europe, not a negro in Jo-Berg

Spoiler:
    Good effort and well done

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    This made me read the post.

Not what i expected.