hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Half Mast [Monday]

  1. #61
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Went to see Children's services Matron at the hospital. P much agreed with all of our comments, talk of action plans and remedial training, doubt anything will change but at least we've said our bit.
    u've turned into a rite moaner m8

  2. #62
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    15,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    Is it bad if my average heart rate is 160 on a fairly slow 4k run @ 24 mins? Haven't gone for a run in like three years.
    It's not terrible but it ain't stellar either. 6 min/km isnt the fastest running pace and 160 is creeping towards VO2 max pace for your age... At that pace you should be looking at around 150 BPM or less.
    Yeah, I was guessing as much. I suspect some genetic shenanigans with us having a bit higher heart rates than average as well, but no excuse really. Gonna have to force myself into atleast 30 min runs twice a week or something.
    Yeah that should do it. Cardio is recommended 2-3 per week any way (or more).


    

  3. #63
    Ski Boot Fortior's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortior View Post
    Is it bad if my average heart rate is 160 on a fairly slow 4k run @ 24 mins? Haven't gone for a run in like three years.
    It's not terrible but it ain't stellar either. 6 min/km isnt the fastest running pace and 160 is creeping towards VO2 max pace for your age... At that pace you should be looking at around 150 BPM or less.
    Yeah, I was guessing as much. I suspect some genetic shenanigans with us having a bit higher heart rates than average as well, but no excuse really. Gonna have to force myself into atleast 30 min runs twice a week or something.
    Yeah that should do it. Cardio is recommended 2-3 per week any way (or more).
    Guess the daily 15 min dose of _intense_ sessions at the ping pong table just doesn't cut it.
    Real men pvp in barges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

  4. #64
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    8,382
    Random stabbing neck pains. Why?

    Game 4 Pingus v Preds. Hype.

  5. #65
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Random stabbing neck pains. Why?

    Game 4 Pingus v Preds. Hype.



    Doesn't seem like a fair fight.

  6. #66
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    8,382
    Kessel can put down a dozen hot dogs in 3 minutes mate. He's a bigun.

  7. #67
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    By some miracle Ted and I now work in the same small building in London. Much lunch was had.
    Just "lunch" or a bit of hardcore drug taking as well?
    I assumed "lunch" was a euphemism for trading handies in the men's room or some such.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  8. #68
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Kessel can put down a dozen hot dogs in 3 minutes mate. He's a bigun.
    For you.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  9. #69
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    8,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Kessel can put down a dozen hot dogs in 3 minutes mate. He's a bigun.
    For you.
    I'm going to body slam you into English Bay.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •