hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 403

Thread: im glad our strong and stable team of moderators are dealing with the spam bots

  1. #181
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    17,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakrai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by James T. Kirk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by James T. Kirk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by James T. Kirk View Post
    What is with you people?
    newbies get roasted.
    WHY?!
    I could give you a flip answer like "BECAUSE WE CAN" but 'initiation rites' are an ancient and widespread group mechanic. Fundamentally, the purpose of the "hazing" is to ensure that the initiate will be socially & culturally compatible with the existing group dynamic. In short, to determine whether you're the kind of bad who flips out just because you don't get your own way or lose an argument or somone else is more popular. You know how dogs sniff each others arses? This is that.
    "Hazing" is something that's done only by arsehole bullies who enjoy picking on people just to be cunts. Fuck this place. I'm sorry I bothered joining.
    Silence descended as the last redshirt fell, and James T Kirk stood alone in the chamber at the heart of the strange planetoid. He had followed legends of this place - an artificial planet composed of rusting starships welded together by the mysterious N'Trox and given a semblance of sphericity by gravity - to seek friendship and trade. After a week in orbit amicable relations had been established with the planetoid's strangely duck-like AI and a team was sent down. No sooner had the contact team been escorted to the core than gunfire had erupted from every direction. This was not the easily avoidable phaser beams, but primitive chemical firearms which murdered Kirk's men in droves.

    A mechanical voice quacked from everywhere at once. "The human wants to join us. Let's see if he's got what it takes to survive the Failheap challenge!". The mysterious assailants emerged from cover and advanced on the prone form of Captain Kirk. Kirk desperately tried to signal for a transporter, but his communicator could not penetrate the rusted mass around him. It was then that panic set in, as Kirk realised that every single attacker - the mysterious ruling elders of the planetoid - was naked from the waist down.
    Spock porn
    Make it so
    Lol, we really should revive that Failheap game. I promote Chakrai to head writer.
    meh

  2. #182
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    10,469
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Holy shit you're a bunch of fucking cunts. What, got bullied in school much for the idiotic autists that you are and now have to protect your little safe space on the internet?
    We can't even protect this place from the spambots, what makes you think we can protect it from JAMES T. KIRK ?!

  3. #183
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    8,375
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Holy shit you're a bunch of fucking cunts. What, got bullied in school much for the idiotic autists that you are and now have to protect your little safe space on the internet?
    We can't even protect this place from the spambots, what makes you think we can protect it from JAMES T. KIRK ?!
    He is just toying with us.

    A jaw like this

    Can kill anything

  4. #184
    Chakrai's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,683
    topkirk
    She did what?

  5. #185
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakrai View Post
    topkirk
    Kirk is always top.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  6. #186
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    18,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Holy shit you're a bunch of fucking cunts. What, got bullied in school much for the idiotic autists that you are and now have to protect your little safe space on the internet?
    We can't even protect this place from the spambots, what makes you think we can protect it from JAMES T. KIRK ?!
    He is just toying with us.

    A jaw like this

    Can kill anything
    Not gonna lie

    I would
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  7. #187
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    18,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

  8. #188
    Pegging Specialist Donor indi's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,874
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakrai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by James T. Kirk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by James T. Kirk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by James T. Kirk View Post
    What is with you people?
    newbies get roasted.
    WHY?!
    I could give you a flip answer like "BECAUSE WE CAN" but 'initiation rites' are an ancient and widespread group mechanic. Fundamentally, the purpose of the "hazing" is to ensure that the initiate will be socially & culturally compatible with the existing group dynamic. In short, to determine whether you're the kind of bad who flips out just because you don't get your own way or lose an argument or somone else is more popular. You know how dogs sniff each others arses? This is that.
    "Hazing" is something that's done only by arsehole bullies who enjoy picking on people just to be cunts. Fuck this place. I'm sorry I bothered joining.
    Silence descended as the last redshirt fell, and James T Kirk stood alone in the chamber at the heart of the strange planetoid. He had followed legends of this place - an artificial planet composed of rusting starships welded together by the mysterious N'Trox and given a semblance of sphericity by gravity - to seek friendship and trade. After a week in orbit amicable relations had been established with the planetoid's strangely duck-like AI and a team was sent down. No sooner had the contact team been escorted to the core than gunfire had erupted from every direction. This was not the easily avoidable phaser beams, but primitive chemical firearms which murdered Kirk's men in droves.

    A mechanical voice quacked from everywhere at once. "The human wants to join us. Let's see if he's got what it takes to survive the Failheap challenge!". The mysterious assailants emerged from cover and advanced on the prone form of Captain Kirk. Kirk desperately tried to signal for a transporter, but his communicator could not penetrate the rusted mass around him. It was then that panic set in, as Kirk realised that every single attacker - the mysterious ruling elders of the planetoid - was naked from the waist down.
    Spock porn
    Make it so
    Lol, we really should revive that Failheap game. I promote Chakrai to head writer.


    (I was going to post this spoilered image, until I realised this one was more appropriate..)
      Spoiler:

  9. #189
    Keeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5, 2013
    Posts
    658


    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    What the fucking fuck in the fuck fuck is going fucking on here?

  10. #190
    Alex Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    7,440


    Not that he would have survived here, seemd far too sensitive.

  11. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 25, 2017
    Posts
    1,309
    do we really want new members though?

  12. #192
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,596
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Holy shit you're a bunch of fucking cunts. What, got bullied in school much for the idiotic autists that you are and now have to protect your little safe space on the internet?
    It was fucking Ralara trying to sneak back under a new username

  13. #193
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Holy shit you're a bunch of fucking cunts. What, got bullied in school much for the idiotic autists that you are and now have to protect your little safe space on the internet?
    It was fucking Ralara trying to sneak back under a new username
    Or maybe

    Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  14. #194
    Chakrai's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,683
    Last edited by Chakrai; June 11 2017 at 07:49:57 PM. Reason: I AM BAD AT IMGUR
    She did what?

  15. #195
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,689
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Holy shit you're a bunch of fucking cunts. What, got bullied in school much for the idiotic autists that you are and now have to protect your little safe space on the internet?
    It was fucking Ralara trying to sneak back under a new username
    Or maybe

    Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    "I cannot forecast to you the action of Xenosis. It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key."


  16. #196
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    8,905
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post
    do we really want new members though?
    We don't even want some of the old ones (pls uninstall and kys... ingame ofc)

    online

    furthermore:

    Fick james t kirk with a broomstick

  17. #197
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    3,244
    Picard was the best Captain.


  18. #198
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    15,689
    If it was Ralara, he should know better than get into a shitting match over FHC and hazing noobs.


  19. #199
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 25, 2017
    Posts
    1,309
    Can we all agree that Star Trek is fucking garbage

  20. #200
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,384
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post
    Can we all agree that Star Trek is fucking garbage
    metabait
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •