hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 175 of 176 FirstFirst ... 75125165172173174175176 LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 3512

Thread: (Germany über alles) Superior EU Politics Thread

  1. #3481

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    5,323
    This time it was strong QAnon weirdos presence, a first in Germany .




  2. #3482
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    9,802
    Lock em up, Frau Merkel. Put them in a deep, dark dungeon where the sun does not reach.

    Is that an Imperial german flag? literal scenes from Er Ist Wieder Da

    Last edited by Approaching Walrus; August 30 2020 at 11:28:22 AM.

  3. #3483
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    3,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush
    idiotic posts out of context

  4. #3484
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    9,802
    What happened at the Reichstag?
    Demonstrators bearing the flag of former imperial Germany - used by the Reichsbürger (Reich Citizens) far-right group - overcame a handful of police to run to the building entrance.


    g-gg-ggermany are you OK?

  5. #3485
    dzajic's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15, 2011
    Posts
    3,715
    Qanon is harmless and funny. It's just trolling and sarcasm, nothing to worry about.

  6. #3486
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    15,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    What happened at the Reichstag?
    Demonstrators bearing the flag of former imperial Germany - used by the Reichsbürger (Reich Citizens) far-right group - overcame a handful of police to run to the building entrance.


    g-gg-ggermany are you OK?
    They never entered the building. And I doubt they could have entered it

    Berlin's police prefers de-escalation tactics over Hamburg's heavy handed approach (G20 riots anyone?) They created that approach based on their experience with the annual May 1st riots. They are going to change tactics next time around.

    The organizer has made a statement: these rioters don't belong to the movement and why the police didn't have enough officers around. 3000 additional officers from other states and the federal police were in Berlin on somewhat short notice.

    This will lead to something else though: future protests will be banned as they have shown to neither be able to get protestors to distance properly and that they will cause violence.

    Earlier today a spontaneous protest at the Siegessäule in Berlin was broken up by police.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  7. #3487
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    9,802
    Look Berlin PD, you're good guys and you mean well. But some skulls just need to be cracked, OK?

  8. #3488

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    5,323
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Qanon is harmless and funny. It's just trolling and sarcasm, nothing to worry about.
    For far-right everything start as a joke, do you remember Proud Boys?

  9. #3489
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    On a Bote
    Posts
    5,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Look Berlin PD, you're good guys and you mean well. But some skulls just need to be cracked, OK?
    "Anyone supporting the death penalty is subhuman"
    "The police just HAVE to use force on these people"

    Yes, I know, but think about it for a few minutes.

  10. #3490
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    9,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Look Berlin PD, you're good guys and you mean well. But some skulls just need to be cracked, OK?
    "Anyone supporting the death penalty is subhuman"
    "The police just HAVE to use force on these people"

    Yes, I know, but think about it for a few minutes.
    I can't think about it my skull got cracked

    (Fair enough point taken)

  11. #3491

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    4,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    You mean the G20 where Berlin's contingent got sent home early because they had a drunk orgy in their tent? They are special all right.

    Ive also been in Hamburg Sternschanze during 1st of May. Its not like the big bad police are the only ones escalating shit. But hey, its all right to have running battles with leftists, while "concerned citizens" from the far right need to be coddled.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; August 30 2020 at 11:04:07 PM.

  12. #3492
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    10,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Look Berlin PD, you're good guys and you mean well. But some skulls just need to be cracked, OK?
    "Anyone supporting the death penalty is subhuman"
    "The police just HAVE to use force on these people"

    Yes, I know, but think about it for a few minutes.

  13. #3493
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    15,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    You mean the G20 where Berlin's contingent got sent home early because they had a drunk orgy in their tent? They are special all right.
    That party must have been epic. Also big surprise that a bunch of young people aged between 18 and 23 get into partying when locked up for days in the middle of nowhere.
    They had been placed in barracks in a forest for a few days before they were supposed to be used.

    When they were recalled they were used for tons of stuff going on in Berlin that weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Ive also been in Hamburg Sternschanze during 1st of May. Its not like the big bad police are the only ones escalating shit.
    And the police in Hamburg took the bait the black block gave them. The black block wants the escalation. The police in Berlin learned to ignore that and instead organize a street festival with everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    But hey, its all right to have running battles with leftists, while "concerned citizens" from the far right need to be coddled.
    The police in Berlin arrested more than 300 people on Saturday alone. That's more than the last left protests that got a bit rowdy.
    I seriously hope you don't think I sympathize in any shape or form with Nazis.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  14. #3494

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    5,323
    The President of Serbia in the Principal office


  15. #3495

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    5,348
    And this is related to Germany (hint: thread title) how?

  16. #3496
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    15,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    And this is related to Germany (hint: thread title) how?
    The thread title came from the days when Germany's austerity rules dominated EU politics. It's the general European politics thread. As long as it's not the UK.

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  17. #3497
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    3,066
    EU*

    Typical German, thinking they run all of Europe.

    (There, now it's linked!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush
    idiotic posts out of context

  18. #3498
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    15,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    EU*

    Typical German, thinking they run all of Europe.

    (There, now it's linked!)
    Well, the offending post had Serbia and the US in it but no EU members, hence I didn't write EU but Europe.

    We'd be happy with just sitting there selling you guys stuff, but for some odd reason y'all borrowed money using our credit line and kept asking us for money when you couldn't pay your debts. /s
    nevar forget

  19. #3499

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    5,323
    Serbia applied for joining EU back in 2009, but it doesn't mean much.

    Turkish headline from 1995: "We will be in the EU by '98"


  20. #3500
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    9,802
    Narrator: They wouldn't.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •