hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

Thread: Battletech

The problem with water is, it double the strengths of all heatsinks, not just the ones submerged.
    And even if you don't have any water nearby and shit is silly hot, go fist someone. Then you are ready for another cooking session over the next couple of rounds.

Ignore Isyel, he is just bad at life and reading.

The stock view/sensor range is awful, every match ends up with AI tossing mechs at you just so they can find something to shoot at.
    And then it evolves into a fistfight.
    Last edited by VARRAKK; July 17 2017 at 03:06:45 PM.

When multi finally hits we can properly judge whats too good.

Also, of course it evolves into a fistfight, its battletech!

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Ignore Isyel, he is just bad at life and reading.
    Oh boo fucking hoo. You just mentioned 3 long range mechs be amazing after talking about extending the range beyond what devs intended, excuse me for poking fun at the small irony. No it's not a particularly serious game balance comment, i just found it funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Torashuu View Post
    When multi finally hits we can properly judge whats too good.

Also, of course it evolves into a fistfight, its battletech!
    While true surely SP fun is not unimportant i'd say. But yeah.
    Last edited by Isyel; July 17 2017 at 03:37:25 PM.

Id go so far as saying im only going to buy it for SP (unless you bads start something). Its also just as fair to talk about balance issues as it is to talk about how to intentionally cheese the game. Cant we all get along?

What i am wondering (seeing as my only point of contact is this thread), are there other objectives besides "kill the other side dead" in MP? Id say deathmatch skirmish promotes a certain kind of setup, especially if you see them coming from a mile away.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Id go so far as saying im only going to buy it for SP (unless you bads start something). Its also just as fair to talk about balance issues as it is to talk about how to intentionally cheese the game. Cant we all get along?

What i am wondering (seeing as my only point of contact is this thread), are there other objectives besides "kill the other side dead" in MP? Id say deathmatch skirmish promotes a certain kind of setup, especially if you see them coming from a mile away.
    They had mentioned something about bases with a capture/defend mode iirc.