hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 438390919293949596 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1911

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    It stored our North, our South, our East and West,
    Our driving time and Sunday rest,
    Our influence, our home, our car, our song;
    We thought the save would last forever, we were wrong.
    got my garage and credits back after 2 weeks...they've accidentally restored 2 of everything, so not the end of the world

in honouror of spam - rip

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    i don't crash very often though in fairness

Forza 7 is out on game pass as well.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Finally took the plunge on No Man's Sky. First discovered planet is one where all the fauna, flora & surfaces are neon glowing hexagons. 10/10.

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Finally took the plunge on No Man's Sky. First discovered planet is one where all the fauna, flora & surfaces are neon glowing hexagons. 10/10.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/601840/Griftlands/

I am fell into this.

Rogue-lite, deckbuilder, good story tho.

3 "Classes" with their own story right now. 2 decks to build and plan for each as you can negotiate and battle and need a deck for each. And every class has some overlapping mechanics but plays different anyway.

Ive got Griftlands, but its much less accessible than Slay the Spire / Monster Train / Hearthstone or similar. I can see where it can get fun, but so far ive just clicked on card rewards without rhyme or reason.

Maybe you can tell me what a good beginner strat is. Just boost one deck with the starter class? Try a bit of everything? How impactful are the reputation choices, can I brick a run by pissing off the wrong people?

With the first character i thought getting good negotiations is not the hard. Heavily leaning towards the green negotiations cards.
    With that you can mostly make the battles either much easier or just skip them completly. With all the random events, quests rewards and stuff I cant really point you towards one specific tactic or card combo tho.

You can´t really brick your whole run as even love/hate character will still follow their quest/story role if they have too but especially hated character can srsly fuck you up as the debuffs are harsh. Another reason why going negotiation is nice as you don´t have to kill as often and so you won´t pick up as many people despising you.

Other than that follow typical deckbuilder rules, keep your deck lean and clean with good cards that boost each other.
    Try to get rid of the basic cards asap either by upgrading them to "destroy" on use when leveling up or using a vendor to get rid of them. Except if you get a really nice upgrade choice fitting in your other pickups.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...artisans_1941/

Is good tictacs.
    Balance makes sense, fights hinge on ambush from cover and grenade initiations and AI is quick to encircle and grenade you back. Overall a straightforward core.
    I have played a month-old pirated EGS version (until now) and there's plenty of serious bugs (frequent crashes before a mission), some by design (like doors opening when you are in the same postcode so your dude carrying a body past one gets illuminated and spotted) but no deal-breakers. Pleasantly surprised by how quick the loads are.

Oh and i've tried playing in english but the translation is often misleading.
    Last edited by RazoR; November 17 2020 at 12:51:58 PM.

Command & Conquer remastered collection is on sale again on Steam. Picked it up, seems mucho enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Command & Conquer remastered collection is on sale again on Steam. Picked it up, seems mucho enjoyable.
    Done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Done!
    On second thought I managed to forget AGAIN that old games are hard. Already having to put in some effort to win around... mission 4?

Done!
    On second thought I managed to forget AGAIN that old games are hard. Already having to put in some effort to win around... mission 4?
    All I will say is that I'm happy not to be alone on that...
    That my über micro is basically non-existent these days doesnt help either.

Also forgot that the org CC is quite bad in its controls and response compared to RA (which I played a lot more, so maybe selective memory).
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Done!
    All I will say is that I'm happy not to be alone on that...
    That my über micro is basically non-existent these days doesnt help either.

Also forgot that the org CC is quite bad in its controls and response compared to RA (which I played a lot more, so maybe selective memory).
    Ok for real! Im actually cursing at the screen! 50% is that the controls really are shit, even in RA, so confirmed selective memory for sure.
    And this clearly needs a sober mind, fuuuck! So fuckin used to able to have a good, decently challenging time and a glass or three of wine. No fuckin way that works here!

Star citizen 3.11.1 with a mix of irl friends and some folks i meet online. Game is fun for bursts in a few hours before tou tire of servers or bugs bringing you down. Didnt rhink it was going to be this fun when i did my first funding for it in 2015 or so. Mixing it up with group mining and pvp like a pirate.

Also played red alert remastered im horrible at online but half decent vs a.i on lower levels
    Also managed to get stuck back in star wars empire at war. The galactic conquest mode is really addictive.

Well that's No Man's Sky's main questlines done, I think. Fun as it is, it's a shame that instead of making the journey to the galactic centre more compelling, Hello Games' response to the whinging about there being nothing to do seems to have been to let you rush through the "story" so you can get to what Gamers really want: grinding for multiple currencies to unlock shiny things for the sake of optimising your ability to grind for multiple currencies to unlock shiny things.

Blasphemous was another great metroidvania kind of game. Catholic Dark Souls covers the theme of it pretty well. You can't complete 100% without at least 2 playthroughs, but if people enjoy either genre of game I think it's worth getting. I got my money's worth out of it.

Hades. Juat play it. Hands down one of my favorite gaming experiences in the past decade. I dont usually like the genre, but I think the attention to detail, music, voice acting, story, amazing game play loop and overall package are amazing. I found myself over and over again saying "one more run" then finding myself 2 more runs in remembering my forgotten pledge haha. Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    Hades. Juat play it. Hands down one of my favorite gaming experiences in the past decade. I dont usually like the genre, but I think the attention to detail, music, voice acting, story, amazing game play loop and overall package are amazing. I found myself over and over again saying "one more run" then finding myself 2 more runs in remembering my forgotten pledge haha. Great stuff.
    How easy is it to get into? I often find myself buying games, playing about an hour, but not really getting it. Then never opening it again.

Mostly my fault, I know, but no point throwing another GBP20 away.

Quote Originally Posted by duckduck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Coutu View Post
    [...] I often find myself buying games, playing about an hour, but not really getting it. Then never opening it again.
    Oh, I know that habit too well ...