hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 39 of 111 FirstFirst ... 29363738394041424989 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

Banned
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Waiting for Nioh, currently finishing Wolfenstein 1 before moving onto 2 (fuck old blood, that prison section annoyed the hell out of me)

Hollow Knight dlc to finish and then I'll slowly make the slog into GM on HotS again

Empyrion Galactic survival with the wife in tow. Not a bad game, initial learning curve was a bit whoaa but just starting to find my feet.

Gave Fornite BR a go. Lasted an hour. Not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Dare View Post
    Empyrion Galactic survival with the wife in tow. Not a bad game, initial learning curve was a bit whoaa but just starting to find my feet.
    Also playing it, few things annoy me about it, but I find it more enjoyable then Space Engineers.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    What the fucking fuck in the fuck fuck is going fucking on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Keeves View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Dare View Post
    Also playing it, few things annoy me about it, but I find it more enjoyable then Space Engineers.
    What was the name of that other space survival game that appeared about half a year ago?
    Dark and brooding. You start in a small space station. Looked interesting, but I forgot the name.

Edit:
    Hellion!
    https://www.playhellion.com/
    Last edited by Ashaz; November 5 2017 at 04:14:55 PM.

Got an early reputation for being unforgiving to the point of being tedious. Inevitably opinion was split between the "get gud" and the casual "just wanna have fun" crowds. Has it changed any?

Quote Originally Posted by friznit View Post
    Got an early reputation for being unforgiving to the point of being tedious. Inevitably opinion was split between the "get gud" and the casual "just wanna have fun" crowds. Has it changed any?
    No idea. I some how ended up spending the evening in Exanima instead.
    Difficult, but it has potential.
    It has the most brutal death I've seen so far in any game.
    You get knocked out by the bad guys. But you don't die. Then you recover some time later and try to get up. But the enemy is still there and they beat you unconsious again.
    and again
    and again
    untill you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    You get knocked out by the bad guys. But you don't die. Then you recover some time later and try to get up. But the enemy is still there and they beat you unconsious again.
    and again
    and again
    untill you die.
    That just sounds tedious and stupid.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Banned
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    and again
    and again
    untill you die.
    That just sounds tedious and stupid.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Pretty much been my experience with Examina, the concept is cool but it feels weirdly clunky

i'm hurt

Motorsport Manager got a pretty big update. Still very niche but i'm having fun with FIRE2017 mod.

Will be years before something cool like truck racing or rally cross.

Sunless Sea is really good, thanks for the suggestion.

Grim Dawn is a decent time waster. Smash all the things.

I'm leaning towards a PS4 Pro this Christmas. Waiting to see if the launch of the XBox One X gets Sony to drop prices. Would love to see it hit $250.

Picked up Kerbal Space Program and have been spending a lot of time in it. Quite enjoyable, especially with a few mods. Successfully re-entered and landed an orbital shuttle on the runway for the first time last night, was super pumped! Tonight probably start assembling a station in orbit of Duna, and maybe make a fuel refinery on Minmus.

Also Helldivers a bit, which has some hilarious moments of friendly fire.

yes, only in 2020

mod is quite challenging
    Last edited by RazoR; November 10 2017 at 04:59:49 PM.

SPAZ 2 any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    SPAZ 2 any good?
    I havent played much further than the introduction missions, but judging from that, no. Just lost the arcade charm of the first one.

Gonna have to give Sunless Sea another go, i got kinda discouraged by the confusing start.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    SPAZ 2 any good?
    I havent played much further than the introduction missions, but judging from that, no. Just lost the arcade charm of the first one.

Gonna have to give Sunless Sea another go, i got kinda discouraged by the confusing start.
    I'd honestly advise you to cheatengine Sunless Sea for infinite money and then go do an officer storyline without worrying about supplies/fuel/death

The gameplay is really grindy, but the story/writing/worldbuilding is excellent.

I recently played through Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - anyone who likes Dragon Age, The Witcher, Dark Souls and similar 3rd person games should most definitely check out DDDA.

Decided to finally play through Gunpoint to decide whether or not to get Heat Signature. Game was fun, if a bit short-- beat it in a bit over 4 hours. But the gameplay was solid, I'll probably pick up Heat sig when I've got time/money again.
    Quarantined and loving life.

Sunless Sea, seems like I got to the party a couple years late.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    Sunless Sea, seems like I got to the party a couple years late.
    Just in time for Sunless Skies to happen (joke, wait 2 years for them to actually finish it like Seas)