hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 397986878889909192 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1843

Thread: Do we have a [what are you playing now] thread?

Quote Originally Posted by louisg View Post
    Im currently playing devil may cry 3. its a rather old game and i wont be surprised if you have not heard of it. but it brings back memories for me ... from a timeline that apparently exists no more .....

who are you
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Finally got around to trying PUBG. Actually managed to get a kill in my very first match. I am of course terrible at this game, but I'll give a shot.

Constantly shrinking blue circles can fuck right off. I spend more time getting inside the circle than everything else combined, including combat and scavving.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

I have picked up, installed and started hacking away at CODEVEIN.
    oh my goodness. i was warned about vampire anime tits bullshit but fuckinghell it doesn't start you off gently. *instant* anime bullshit.

I love it <3
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Hardspace: Shipbreaker came out for early access a couple weeks ago. I picked it up friday after burning out playing too much Space Engineers. It's pretty cool, and I'll certainly get enough enjoyment out of it to justify the $20 I spent.

I'm worried that in the long run, it's going to be hamstrung by performance issues. There are currently just two classes of ships and a couple configurations for each that you choose from to salvage, and neither is terribly large. The idea of taking the same gameplay and scaling it up to a truly large ship to salvage is drool-inducing... and at the moment (in the devs own words) it's not possible because of the performance demands. The flexibility of ship destruction (I can cut through a panel in pretty much any straight line, at any angle, up to and including splitting it into two thinner panels like slices of bread) comes with a serious performance cost. My gaming rig is almost as beefy as it could be (couple year old xeon, 2070 super) and definitely struggles at times, particularly when I screw up and something explodes and it suddenly has to do calculations for breaking a whole bunch of components into small pieces.

That said, game is great, graphics are great, Homeworld aesthetic is pretty, sound and soundtrack are excellent. I'm just worried that it'll have trouble in the long run if they can't find a way to get a greater variety of ships into it.
    Quarantined and loving life.

WH: 40K Gladius. Got it in the sale, hooked. Reminds me of Dune 2 in a way, old-school build a base/city and kick the shit out of everything else on the map.

Speaking of, i am almost through Mechanicus. I didnt really struggle on normal difficulty, but feel like i made a couple of questionable choices. Main one being going for full map clears until about 80% of the death clock, i could probably be even more OP if i had managed my resources better.

Fun game though, in a "not every singleplayer experience has to be well balanced" kind of way. Reminds me a lot of Chimera Squad in that way.

e: Okay finished it. The armour penetration prayer made the last mission ridiculously easy. I'll probably do one more playthrough on hard, wonder if a troops-heavy build can work (probably not).

Is the DLC worth getting? Im reading mixed things.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; July 6 2020 at 08:30:19 PM.

Been playing State of Decay 2: Juggernaught edition a lot this week. It's fun; but so far the only thing it really seems to have over SOD are the extra maps & there's a bunch of little changes & absences from the first game that I don't like.

Finally got my new (work) laptop, in preparation for doing more work remote and doing more heavy videos and demos I got the nicest one we had on offer.
    Turns out that is an i7 w/12c at 2.6Ghz, 32GB and an NVIDIA QT1000 card. This suddenly opens doors on the gaming side...

Naturally I had to try EVE first and that bastard comes up in highest settings and 3000xSomething and 1) its smooth and 2) everyhing is so small I cant read shit.
    Be aware that I have not seen EVE in anything higher than 1024x768 and lowest settings for the last 7 years or so. It suuuure is pretty, no denying that.

But more seriously I finally started Pillars of Eternity 2, I could barely finish PoE 1 on the old laptop with everything on lowest but now it hums along just fine at max and a reasonable 1920x1080.
    PoE 2 is quite different, not sure I like all aspects of that, some things are better handled but others are just...why?!? Like locked spell books, cant make your own which is very irritating.
    Good side is I can take islands with me pirate ship and name them what I want. I assure you the names are mature and of the highest standard.

Overall, I like it a lot tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

And here i am waiting for my T61p (c2d t7700/fx570m) to come back from the shop. Bet it would run battle bros so all good.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Got Il-2 off steam sale + 2 DLC's (Battle for Moscow, and Battle for Kuban) for 20 bux. Shit is excellent.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Just started --and finished-- a little one-shot called Marie's Room. Definitely felt like Life is Strange, and definitely worth playing.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Big new update, so playing Foxhole again.

Grounded is great. Sort of tempted by Fall Guys but the monetisation is apparently pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancehot View Post
    Big new update, so playing Foxhole again.

I could never get in to Foxhole. I always felt like I was being killed without even seeing the enemy.

It's not as bad for that as it used to be, though it still has the issue where you have to be looking at the top right corner of the screen or you'll be outranged by someone who is. Main thing people complain about atm is how much driving is involved in supplying the frontlines. Game's seeing the highest concurrent players its had in the last couple years, so good time to get in & learn its quirks, I'd say.

Monster Train has gotten two (three?) free big patches since release. A general balancing pass, the introduction of expert challenges, and today or yesterday alternative champoins for each faction.

Challenges are kicking my ass, some are laughably easy most of them require mega cheese. The new champions are great across the board though.

Hades from Supergiant is nearing release. Imo it's their best so far, worth just for the feast for the eyes. Try to play it on 4k tv, bigger the better to fully appreciate all the effort and little details they've put into art.

Playing some Transport Fever 2, setting up these logistics chains are hard.
    Also getting trucks to do what I want them to do is also hard
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Been playing some myself, but my trucks are mostly behaving. What problems are you having? I use trucks early on as trains is expensive as fuck; as well as for goods-delivery into cities (which should probably be done by electric trains I guess)

Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    What's the state with bugs? I seem to remember that I was quite buggy compared to TF1 initially. Or maybe I mix it up with another transport tycoon like game.