hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 478 of 488 FirstFirst ... 378428468475476477478479480481 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,560 of 9760

Thread: Pestilence or: How I Learned to Worry Constantly and Live with COVID

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Almost 40, while my diet has a lot of room for improvement there's not much more I can do to improve my sleep hygiene. Around march all the depression magically goes away, so vit D deficiencies and lack of sunshine are most likely culprit. Even including all the shit that has been going on lately my mood is improving day to day.

Might also be related to intestine bacteria, as I ate shitloads of antibiotics in February.
    Popular saying is your intestines/gut is your second brain.
    I had some surgery 5 years ago and on heavy antibiotics. Shat myself empty, orange piss etc. Absolutely fucked me up. Took me longer to recover from that than the surgery scars itself it felt.
    Especially since my other bi-polar meds were no longer fully effective. On a regular basis i saw the full pills in my shit.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

FHC poo transplant exchange.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    FHC poo transplant exchange.
    Best to do that with happy healthy people. Not sure FHC can deliver.

So my 70 year old mom just told me she has COVID, and was in the Hospital this week getting Oxygen.

Seems she may be past that stage (hopefully no relapses), but with her history of lung problems, COPD, etc., it's a big worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    So my 70 year old mom just told me she has COVID, and was in the Hospital this week getting Oxygen.

Seems she may be past that stage (hopefully no relapses), but with her history of lung problems, COPD, etc., it's a big worrying.
    All the best Alistair, hopefully she pulls through.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

better treatment options available now and her being off the oxygen is a great sign. Hoping for her to be better soon. Good luck dude.

I hope your mom gets well soon.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Good luck to her and a speedy recovery!

Assuming she's fully vaccinated, that right there might have made the difference between a (as of now) relatively mild and catastrophic case.

The COVID virus today announced in a statement that it had tested positive for Hillary Clinton. The virus also stated that it had immediately gone into deep isolation in an effort to prevent Hillary Clinton from spreading. When asked how it was feeling the virus stated that it was suffering from fatigue and a general sense of being evil along with a desire to steal money meant for Hatian earthquake victims.

On a serious note it appears that Oz will go forward with few restrictions and around 25 COVID deaths a day. People have stopped getting the booster shot and there appears to be a growing indifference to the virus and its impacts.

We can all agree Covid is gone from the headlights in general. Begone the virus for now.
    Schopenhauer:

First, it is ridiculed.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    We can all agree Covid is gone from the headlights in general. Begone the virus for now.
    Is this a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Is this a joke?
    What's bothering you about that? COVID pmucg left the spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Is this a joke?
    But this is just because most people appear to be unable to hold two ideas in their head at the same time. Covid is still killing people, lots in unvaccinated Hong Kong right now and quite a few in US red states. And the impact of long Covid is still to be seen.

It's nice to be able to live more or less normally right now, but it would be better if we were able to use a few simple mitigations, e.g. masks on public transport, but that's gone in the UK at least.

Everything is pmuch gone in Slovenia as well. Masks in some public places are still there but most restrictions are gone.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    1-star reviews of Yankee Candle have resumed, because idiots can't smell.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard (updated link)

Dose 3 applied. Got Moderna for this one (Pfizer on the 2 previous), apparently everyone from 31yrs and up gets that in Stockholm now.
    But I overheard someone else asking and then they had Pfizer ready as well so if this one knocks me on my ass I'll be very upset.

Anyway, lets see what updates they put in v3. Generally disappointed in previous firmware and its lack of functions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Is this a joke?
    Yeh, It was a reply to Maximillian saying: 'there appears to be a growing indifference to the virus and its impacts.'.

5 days later there is a 25 second segment about new cases in China. Thats it.
    Schopenhauer:

First, it is ridiculed.

There's a new scapegoat for irresponsible fiscal shenanigans and pretty much everything bad that will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Dose 3 applied. Got Moderna for this one (Pfizer on the 2 previous), apparently everyone from 31yrs and up gets that in Stockholm now.
    But I overheard someone else asking and then they had Pfizer ready as well so if this one knocks me on my ass I'll be very upset.

Anyway, lets see what updates they put in v3. Generally disappointed in previous firmware and its lack of functions.
    I am very upset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

I am very upset.
    Just enter sleepmode and the bugs will disappear.