hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 234 of 253 FirstFirst ... 134184224231232233234235236237244 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,680 of 5055

Thread: PLAGUE: Not even Best Korea is safe

Quote Originally Posted by Janeway84 View Post
    The number of new cases feels like its gone down alot in sweden the past few weeks. Even though alot of people crawl out of their homes when the sun is out.
    People are more awarr of the risks although im not sure what the crazy people traveling abroad are hoping for. Some snowflake family was upset they had to wear facemasks and gloves when getting hotel breakfast and that they had less itens to pick from.. wtf some people.
    I read that article too, amazing scenes. You have to wonder about some people sometimes.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

yea, but they're moving straight to complete lockdown of the whole city, considering the state of their healthcare system, that's a entirely appropriate response (THANKS AMERICA!)
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

I went on a train yesterday, and everyone was dutifully wearing their masks both on the train and in the station.

However... a good half of them immediately removed their masks as soon as they left the station and got into the crowded streets outside. (Which was far more densely packed than anything in the station or train.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush
    idiotic posts out of context

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-less...y-of-covid-19/

Leopards, meet face.

Face, leopards.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-less...y-of-covid-19/

Leopards, meet face.

Face, leopards.
    Wow, that was an enlightening read.

A "gay conservative....tenacity...respect from either group." lol that was a good line, he has definitely drank the koolaid.

I know this is Always THE case but... THE comments...

Quote Originally Posted by Janeway84 View Post
    The number of new cases feels like its gone down alot in sweden the past few weeks. Even though alot of people crawl out of their homes when the sun is out.
    People are more awarr of the risks although im not sure what the crazy people traveling abroad are hoping for. Some snowflake family was upset they had to wear facemasks and gloves when getting hotel breakfast and that they had less itens to pick from.. wtf some people.
    Most certainly moving in the right direction, reported as of 1400 today;
    Dead: +2
    IC patients: 49 (-1)
    Hospitalized: 297 (-11)

Infected still rising but sloooow and it seems its mostly due to additional/easier testing.

But given the scenes across plenty of touristy places etc I'm (still) holding my breath on this being the final trend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post
    I know this is Always THE case but... THE comments...
    That's a big nope, good buddy. Reading the comments got me to where I am on letting racists peacefully co-exist.
    meh

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Vaccine against religosity. If only... What a loon.

Nature finds a way.

"Youtube deleted her video, so it must be the truth they don't want us to know!" said 90% of people around me and I'm honestly starting to wish them ill.

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    "Youtube deleted her video, so it must be the truth they don't want us to know!" said 90% of people around me and I'm honestly starting to wish them ill.
    Thing with people that ignorant is they'll generally take care of fucking themselves. The problem is the collateral damage they cause to the rest of us and the world.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Thing with people that ignorant is they'll generally take care of fucking themselves. The problem is the collateral damage they cause to the rest of us and the world.
    True. Its in our current special circumstances of a global pandemic that such people are a direct harm for society and population and not just for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    True. Its in our current special circumstances of a global pandemic that such people are a direct harm for society and population and not just for themselves.
    Nah. It's the same thing that make people drive drunk like cunts and endanger people around them. Some people just lack any empathy or understanding of how their actions negatively impact others.
    meh

USA now clocking in 1,6k deaths by the new whitewashed reporting... might even surpass 9/11 soonish as the daily official death toll. Clearly winning.

Does the US have national-level excess death reporting?

Quote Originally Posted by elmicker View Post
    Does the US have national-level excess death reporting?
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ess_deaths.htm

Assuming they are being given valid data, ofc.
    meh

Herman Cain just died in COVID. One of the highest politicians to die from it I think?
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar