hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 276 of 294 FirstFirst ... 176226266273274275276277278279286 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,520 of 5879

Thread: PLAGUE: Not even primates are safe

stateless is the correct translation for staatenlos, also for zustandslos in different contexts

Tomorrow should see the southen Finland putting more strict measures in effect, as the capital area has now crossed into the 3rd and highest pre-planned stage. I am pretty happy with this as the situation isn't critical yet but it isn't getting better either so something should be done now before shit really hits the fan.

We’re back to purple!
    meh

I met a real life anti vax nutjob last night at a bar in Estonia. (I distanced myself pretty quickly after that).

She refused to believe that vaccines, antibiotics.. etc.. were anything other than evil. Told me that countless children have died, all clearly visible on youtube. I asked to see such videos and she waved me off like I was a retard lol.

I was pretty torn between this woman being totally batshit insane, or pulling the best troll/poker face i have witnessed in real life.

The icing onthe cake was that I learned she was at the bar that day drinking herself away because...and buckle up... her coffee shop has gone under because there are no tourists lol

Was she even real? Was it an elaborate troll? I think i always thought deep down that these people didnt really exist in real life

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    was she fit tho

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    was she fit tho
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Equium Duo View Post
    was she fit tho
    no
    then she was very real.

Quote Originally Posted by GeromeDoutrande View Post
    stateless is the correct translation for staatenlos, also for zustandslos in different contexts
    Thx for confirming.

The latter is very familiar to me, that's why it didn't sound right to me in the citizenship-context.

I bought a used folding shovel off a guy who told me that they had just confiscated a vote server which had been sent to Germany (?) to get counted, revealing that millions of votes had been illegally flipped.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    I bought a used folding shovel off a guy who told me that they had just confiscated a vote server which had been sent to Germany (?) to get counted, revealing that millions of votes had been illegally flipped.
    good shovel though?

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Equium Duo View Post
    Was she even real? Was it an elaborate troll? I think i always thought deep down that these people didnt really exist in real life
    They do. And it sucks when you finally realize this.

A seminal event in my personal development was in the 90s, during the Bosnian War. That was when I learned about ethnic cleansing not being a uniquely Nazi concept (this was also before I learned of Stalin's purges). The epiphany occurred when I saw a TV report about people supporting Milosevic's role in the conflict. Watching people support him, not despite the ethnic cleansing, but because of it, was deeply unsettling to 10-year-old me. How naive I was to think such things ended in 1945.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    good shovel though?
    Indeed, old military style, for $8. I stupidly went to an REI (high end outdoor chain) looking for one, they laughed about how much weight something like that would add to my gear, apparently soldiers are suckers (or that is what my commander in chief has said). It is slightly crooked when folded up, but straight when in working form, so -meh-, not bad for $8.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    This is an official video by the German government.

There are two more versions, one with a young couple and one with a gamer. I could only find an English subbed version of the first video.

Furthermore:

Denying Corona saves jobs.

Vienna's municipal undertakers.
    Curtesy of the Viennese municipal undertaker museum store.
    i totally love this

courtesy btw Joe, yours mean's like a bow or something
    Based af

I almost ordered one of those masks but shipping costs were rather obscene for such a small local item.

MI8m8
    Last edited by Stoffl; November 21 2020 at 08:37:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    This is an official video by the German government.

There are two more versions, one with a young couple and one with a gamer. I could only find an English subbed version of the first video.

Furthermore:

Denying Corona saves jobs.

Vienna's municipal undertakers.
    Curtesy of the Viennese municipal undertaker museum store.
    i totally love this

courtesy btw Joe, yours mean's like a bow or something
    Based af

I almost ordered one of those masks but shipping costs were rather obscene for such a small local item.

MI8m8
    I was about to ask why would you need to order that, but then I remembered that y'all got a rather proper lockdown.

Maybe some souvenir store in Vienna has those masks and is open?

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

From what I read back then it was only available through pre-orders on their webstore.
    I didn't investigate further.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    From what I read back then it was only available through pre-orders on their webstore.
    I didn't investigate further.
    Their shop is open Mo-Fri, 9:00-16:30 and is at Wiener Zentralfriedhof, Tor 2 (Haupteingang), Untergescho▀ der Aufbahrungshalle 2, Simmeringer Hauptstra▀e 234, 1110 Wien.

Pre-orders were until November 13, looks like they have them in the store now.
    nevar forget

'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

We got you beat by a good margin here. Philly just sent out alert texts telling people to stay inside. Still no relief bill until probably February, gotta make those plebs work and spread covid for 3 more months minimum!

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Hide yo wife, hide yo kids, HIDE YO BALLS!

COVID-19 may hurt male fertility

Evidence of testes damage from COVID-19 has been accumulating in a series of small autopsy studies, suggesting that the new coronavirus could have an impact on male fertility. Researchers from the University of Miami in Florida compared testis tissues from six men who died of COVID-19 and three who died of other causes. Three of the COVID-19 patients had testis damage that would impair their ability to produce sperm. A Chinese research team made similar observations earlier this year and also found that some COVID-19 patients' immune systems "attacked" the testes, causing severe inflammation, or orchitis. A separate Chinese team found "significant damage" to the basic cellular tissue of the testicles in 12 men who died of COVID-19. "The possibility that COVID-19 damages the testes and impacts fertility ... warrants gonadal function evaluation in men infected with COVID-19, or who have recovered from COVID-19, and desire fertility," the Miami team concluded in a report published in the World Journal of Men's Health.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2852ZI
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Fucking news sites throwing wales/scotland in with the english riff raff...

907 Cases and 41 death in wales in the last 24 hrs.

https://public.tableau.com/profile/p...eadlinesummary