hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Wednesday] smiles per gallon not miles per gallon

[Wednesday] smiles per gallon not miles per gallon

Today I took a shit, realized I'd ran out of toilet roll, but nobody to call for help to. so I flushed the loo, walked naked to my other upstairs bathroom, finished up and then jumped in the shower.

I mean its a bit weird but I laughed afterwards because fuck living with other people you are all cunts.

Also I haven't made a daythread for ages!

Shows how shit my life has gotten. Haha.

Just woken up on the sofa and it's ducking freezing. Going to finish may sleeps.
    Leaving Devon today and headed back to the midlands this afternoon... fuck.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Today I took a shit, realized I'd ran out of toilet roll, but nobody to call for help to. so I flushed the loo, walked naked to my other upstairs bathroom, finished up and then jumped in the shower.

I mean its a bit weird but I laughed afterwards because fuck living with other people you are all cunts.
    You have two bathrooms? Upstairs? And no one else lives with you? Such opulence! Such conspicuous consumption!

Had to get a new car battery today. Lucked out for several reasons:

1. Repair shop wanted to charge me $170 for battery and installation. Battery vendor quoted $115 for the battery.
    2. Found out my battery does not get a free replacement after two years, but I do get a performance warranty for an additional two years, which confers a discount on new batteries.
    3. Said discount was 45% off, and would have dropped to 25% off on the first of next month. Good timing on my part.
    4. They misquoted me originally, so I ended up paying less than I should have. Final cost was $67.

Feeling pretty good right now.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard (updated link)

I thought when I hit 43 that my love life would be easier....

It's no different than when you are a fucking teenager.

Fuck feelings. Whiskey is masking it tonight...
    <&QuackBot> Fuggin: There once was a man named tugginfuggin. He oft tugged his fuggin. That is the tale of tugginfuggin.

Also I haven't made a daythread for ages!

Shows how shit my life has gotten. Haha.

So rumors of a Guns'n'Roses Reunion + Tour in 2016.

Seeing Slash play all the songs and not just tidbits would be fucking ace, but dear god Axl can't sing for shit anymore...

I'm torn.

(Also no hangover despite almost finishing a bottle of JD last night wohoo Stoffl STRONK)

Banned
    Just came home from a relaxing massage. Now I know why rich people do it all the time

My back still hurts tho
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

Woke myself up early to catch England picking up some wickets. Great test match so far.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

No hangovers from whiskey Stoffl you noob.

Ama gonna finish the bottle I opened myself yesterday and then continue my search for LSD for New Year. Looked grim for a while but 2 options appeared today. Fingers crossed.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

My 2nd worst hangover ever was from whiskey. Also not really a fan, so I try to avoid it if possible.

You staying in croatia for NYE ? Should've just ordered some 1P-LSD blotters from the UK m8. It's not scheduled yet.....therefore less chance to get any 25x-NBOMe being sold as acid.

call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuggin View Post
    I thought when I hit 43 that my love life would be easier....

It's no different than when you are a fucking teenager.

Fuck feelings. Whiskey is masking it tonight...
    the problem is u never grew mentally from when u were 15 y/o

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    honestly considering a £300 Captain America shield well shit i obviously need to get laid.

Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    honestly considering a £300 Captain America shield well shit i obviously need to get laid.
    come over bby, i will lay you

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post

Seeing Slash play all the songs and not just tidbits would be fucking ace, but dear god Axl can't sing for shit anymore...

I'm torn.

(Also no hangover despite almost finishing a bottle of JD last night wohoo Stoffl STRONK)
    Basically the way I feel about it. Fuck paying 90 quid for Axl to show up when he feels like it and stumble over welcome to the jungle yet again.

From my HTC M8M8M8
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post

I'm torn.

Basically the way I feel about it. Fuck paying 90 quid for Axl to show up when he feels like it and stumble over welcome to the jungle yet again.

From my HTC M8M8M8
    Why does satan take Lemmy but leaves axl fucking rose. Can he just have a heart attack and die already he is fucking terrible.

Because there's no god

I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post

You have two bathrooms? Upstairs? And no one else lives with you? Such opulence! Such conspicuous consumption!

1. Repair shop wanted to charge me $170 for battery and installation. Battery vendor quoted $115 for the battery.
    2. Found out my battery does not get a free replacement after two years, but I do get a performance warranty for an additional two years, which confers a discount on new batteries.
    3. Said discount was 45% off, and would have dropped to 25% off on the first of next month. Good timing on my part.
    4. They misquoted me originally, so I ended up paying less than I should have. Final cost was $67.

$67 amerikanskis for a battery change? You should have swapped it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post

$67 amerikanskis for a battery change? You should have swapped it yourself.

Yeah but thats because USD is a real currency not that monopoly money you use in the north :P

Colour coded bills are efficient. Silly Rosbif.