hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829

Thread: FHC Issues Thread

Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    failheap-challenge.com gives me a 404 error right now. But if I go directly to a subforum, it works fine.
    What's up?
    I can't reproduce this issue, are you still getting it? May have been the host rolling over one of the servers earlier.
    I blame firefox. For some odd reason it had stored failhep-challenge.com as the suggested spelling when I just hit "f" and enter.

Type it right a hundred times and then wrong once and it saves the wrong ones. Much logic. Very internet.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post
    failheap-challenge.com gives me a 404 error right now. But if I go directly to a subforum, it works fine.
    What's up?
    I can't reproduce this issue, are you still getting it? May have been the host rolling over one of the servers earlier.
    I blame firefox. For some odd reason it had stored failhep-challenge.com as the suggested spelling when I just hit "f" and enter.

Type it right a hundred times and then wrong once and it saves the wrong ones. Much logic. Very internet.
    Not only firefox which does this. Same thing goes for vivaldi (chromium based).