hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 284

Thread: Airsoft

  1. #241
    metacannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Actually an '06.
    Posts
    3,349
    Noticed another Airsoft related annoyance:

    When searching for specific firearms items on YT, you often have to filter through dozens of 14 year olds with their airsoft shit.
    Really really annoying when you watch that "hrm, seems like a 25 year old" video with someone talking about Gun XYZ with a straight face and uses terms that are gun logic then he goes to the "range" and it goes fpfffffpfffpfff.

    Fuck you airsoft wankers.

    Edit:

    And this is actually a great Airsoft channel, impressive guy, that I stumbled upon looking for "real gun info"
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAN...VbQDUUz6OiUxqA

  2. #242
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,558
    #NewYearNewMe

    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  3. #243
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,856
    For the love of God get some twisters.


    Also shirt too small. You would be having a chat with the RP's at the guardroom so fast if you were one of mine.

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  4. #244
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,558
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    For the love of God get some twisters.

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Titty twisters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  5. #245
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    For the love of God get some twisters.

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Titty twisters?
    http://www.thearmystore.co.uk/acatal..._Twisters.html

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  6. #246
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,558
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    For the love of God get some twisters.

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Titty twisters?
    http://www.thearmystore.co.uk/acatal..._Twisters.html

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Oh, the trousers do have laces at the bottom but since I didn't have anything on my feet I couldn't be arsed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  7. #247
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    #NewYearNewMe

    your head looks massive


  8. #248
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    #NewYearNewMe

    your head looks massive
    i've got greenheaditis please don't judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  9. #249
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    For the love of God get some twisters.

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Titty twisters?
    http://www.thearmystore.co.uk/acatal..._Twisters.html

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Oh, the trousers do have laces at the bottom but since I didn't have anything on my feet I couldn't be arsed.
    show me your boots and be ready for scorn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  10. #250
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,558
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    For the love of God get some twisters.

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Titty twisters?
    http://www.thearmystore.co.uk/acatal..._Twisters.html

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Oh, the trousers do have laces at the bottom but since I didn't have anything on my feet I couldn't be arsed.
    show me your boots and be ready for scorn.
    Just walkin boots innit
    http://www.millets.co.uk/mens/154173...king-boot.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  11. #251
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    For the love of God get some twisters.

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Titty twisters?
    http://www.thearmystore.co.uk/acatal..._Twisters.html

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Oh, the trousers do have laces at the bottom but since I didn't have anything on my feet I couldn't be arsed.
    show me your boots and be ready for scorn.
    Just walkin boots innit
    http://www.millets.co.uk/mens/154173...king-boot.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  12. #252
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,558
    The benefits of doing single digit miles a day
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  13. #253
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,856
    So went for my first day of airsofting, was amazing fun even through I dinged my knee

    When I first I got there I met another solo bloke and got chatting, he let me use some of his armoury

    I kept shooting a guy in the dick in the kill house, snap shot a guy in the forehead with a glock (he only had eye pro on) and took a full hit in the back from a gas tri shotty

    Will do again, pics below cyma AK was fun in woodlands sectionp


    Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  14. #254
    Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke England
    Posts
    2,355
    we got new toys at work so i got dragged in for a very impromptue photo shoot.



    My second job is way more fun that my bill paying job.

  15. #255
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,891
    im not going to post about how dangerous airsoft rifles are because frankly they are only ever owned by nerds and as a result pose no danger to anyone.

  16. #256
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    im not going to post about how dangerous airsoft rifles are because frankly they are only ever owned by nerds and as a result pose no danger to anyone.
    Bazingo-dingo!
    Gottem!

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

  17. #257
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    775
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    im not going to post about how dangerous airsoft rifles are because frankly they are only ever owned by nerds and as a result pose no danger to anyone.
    Make like a tree and get struck by lightning

  18. #258
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,891
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    im not going to post about how dangerous airsoft rifles are because frankly they are only ever owned by nerds and as a result pose no danger to anyone.
    Make like a tree and get struck by lightning
    from ... the person who has had to create four individual accounts because he hasn't managed to take the hint after the third one got banned permanantly that his opinions are so repulsive to the rest of the world that they aren't even tolerated in an online community made specifically for society's rejects?



  19. #259
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    775
    unsure how that's relevant to you shitting up an otherwise excellent thread fampai

  20. #260
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,369
    Why are you such a fucking prick, Spam?

    Kill yourself (let's do this!)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •