hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Airsoft

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar

Airsoft

Let's get the hurf out the way first

"omg tryhard fake military ha ha fat kids in camo"

Anyone on FHC play? Went up to a 2 day RUS vs US event at the local club at the weekend and I'm hooked. I don't want to discuss how much I just spent on gear, but there's a full metal AEG, a holo sight and a full set of DPM (British Army 95-2013) camo gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post

Anyone on FHC play? Went up to a 2 day RUS vs US event at the local club at the weekend and I'm hooked. I don't want to discuss how much I just spent on gear, but there's a full metal AEG, a holo sight and a full set of DPM (British Army 95-2013) camo gear.

call it 95 kit not dpm, also to be max ally you need tropica, para smock and a chest rig
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

LOL
    wannabe soldier

I used to do airsoft when I was younger but now everybody laughs at me when I mention it irl

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post

call it 95 kit not dpm, also to be max ally you need tropica, para smock and a chest rig
    I got a chest rig but it's just an olive one cheap Amazon jobbie. Will probably have to replace one day but I didn't want to buy an actual military one for 200 as part of a starter kit.
    Dis wut I got:
    http://www.military1st.co.uk/clothin...-mil-com-cs95/
    + DPM baseball cap
    + woodland Mechanix gloves
    + some sturdy boots
    + Tac Vest: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (yes I know it's US )
    + ESS Land Ops for eye protection
    + Face mesh because I like teeth

I suppose I'll post the embarrassingly expensive gear list at the other end:
    Gun: http://www.airsoftworld.net/g-g-gc16...fle-black.html
    Yeah I know it's not a British one. But the British ones are about double that price.
    Sight: http://www.airsoftworld.net/gun-acce...-settings.html
    And I picked up a sight protector because do not want it to smash on first day

Cheapo foregrip, sling, 5 mid-cap mags because fuck winding hicaps and fuck how much they rattle.
    7.4v WE Tech Lipo 2600mAh for the battery.

Now I just have to find some way to explain my never ending quest to be the biggest fucking nerd to my other half.
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    LOL
    wannabe soldier

I used to do airsoft when I was younger but now everybody laughs at me when I mention it irl
    If you let other people's opinions affect whether or not you're gonna do something you wanna do then you're doing life wrong.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    LOL
    wannabe soldier

If you let other people's opinions affect whether or not you're gonna do something you wanna do then you're doing life wrong.
    true that, if i get a real job id have to stop dressing like im 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Did you pay so much because the burglary went tits up? http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....mersey-9605527

Haven't played in years. Got too fat.

Illegal in Australia, always wanted to try it.
    Someone remind me in a couple of years to see if things change.
    胆小鬼的泪
    The true battle only begins when you lose.

I got a metal replica airsoft in 7.62x51mm

Was unable to afford green fees for a few years now I can I cant fit into my gear and the running kills me (this is being dealt with).

For the price that looks to be a great gun, nice choice. My G36 needs a serious over haul last time I fired it shots went every where (hopup may be dead).

"Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

Ask me about midgets Donor Mendolorian Girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post

I got a chest rig but it's just an olive one cheap Amazon jobbie. Will probably have to replace one day but I didn't want to buy an actual military one for 200 as part of a starter kit.
    Dis wut I got:
    http://www.military1st.co.uk/clothin...-mil-com-cs95/
    + DPM baseball cap
    + woodland Mechanix gloves
    + some sturdy boots
    + Tac Vest: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (yes I know it's US )
    + ESS Land Ops for eye protection
    + Face mesh because I like teeth

I suppose I'll post the embarrassingly expensive gear list at the other end:
    Gun: http://www.airsoftworld.net/g-g-gc16...fle-black.html
    Yeah I know it's not a British one. But the British ones are about double that price.
    Sight: http://www.airsoftworld.net/gun-acce...-settings.html
    And I picked up a sight protector because do not want it to smash on first day

Cheapo foregrip, sling, 5 mid-cap mags because fuck winding hicaps and fuck how much they rattle.
    7.4v WE Tech Lipo 2600mAh for the battery.

Now I just have to find some way to explain my never ending quest to be the biggest fucking nerd to my other half.
    Aren't you the one that thinks nobody should be allowed to owns gun, and now you've bought a very accurate replica gun?
    irony1
    ˈīrənē/

noun

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Just goes to show how lowbrow the tastes of the British public are.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendolorian Girl View Post
    Aren't you the one that thinks nobody should be allowed to owns gun, and now you've bought a very accurate replica gun?
    I think very few people should be allowed to own guns, i.e. it shouldn't be a right.

And there's a small difference between a replica gun and a gun. One can kill people. Which is my main issue with real guns, and the general populace having unfettered access to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailn View Post
    Was unable to afford green fees for a few years now I can I cant fit into my gear and the running kills me (this is being dealt with).

For the price that looks to be a great gun, nice choice. My G36 needs a serious over haul last time I fired it shots went every where (hopup may be dead).
    What are green fees? :P
    And yeah that's part of my motivation, getting fitter. Which certainly happened on the weekend, 7hours per day with like 20kg of stuff. Welpo.

Yeah it seems to be the recommended starter gun, or rather the non-30th anniversary edition is. But since the 30th is now on sale and is full metal upper + lower receiver...

And yeah that's part of my motivation, getting fitter. Which certainly happened on the weekend, 7hours per day with like 20kg of stuff. Welpo.

Yeah it seems to be the recommended starter gun, or rather the non-30th anniversary edition is. But since the 30th is now on sale and is full metal upper + lower receiver...
    Also known as walk on fee (the price you pay if you have all the gear and don't want rentals or feeding etc.).

"Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

This is my current rig when I go out to play, its pretty solid all metal rifle and polymer pistol.

Also known as walk on fee (the price you pay if you have all the gear and don't want rentals or feeding etc.).
    Ahhh okay. Yeah that's 7.50 per game where I am. 20 if you need to hire gear.

Quote Originally Posted by metacannibal View Post
      Spoiler:

This is my current rig when I go out to play, its pretty solid all metal rifle and polymer pistol.
    Niiice! I'm looking at the WETech G19 Gen4 for a pistol.

I'm looking forward to the first "I hit you" "No you didn't" argument DF gets involved in.

NEVER BACK DOWN M8
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Niiice! I'm looking at the WETech G19 Gen4 for a pistol.
    Ah, mine is a Walther PPQ, I am currently looking to get the +2 mag bottoms to extend from 15 to 17 rounds.