hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1978 of 2039 FirstFirst ... 9781478187819281968197519761977197819791980198119882028 ... LastLast
Results 39,541 to 39,560 of 40780

Thread: The Questionably Fascist [USA Politics Thread]™

  1. #39541

    Join Date
    August 18, 2014
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post


    Classy.
    Im torn between "are they wrong" and "charile hebdo has always been a crass load of shite"
    Why not both
    Yes, they're wrong. Texas, in the vast majority, are not Nazis. Aea, for example, lived in Texas, is Aea a Nazi who deserves to drown?

    Yes, they are wrong, in the ongoing midst of a natural disaster and loss of life, now is not the time to kick an entire State for a small minority viewpoint.

    Fuck sake, remind me how shitter some of you are next time someone blows up your stadium full of kids so I can post a mocking cartoon about it.

    Respect, empathy and kindness often seem to be missing when it's the U.S. thats the victim of X or Y.
    You mean like the respect for all the people of the nations we have refused to even consider letting visit our country, because just one of them might be a Nazi from Texas that knows how to swim?

  2. #39542
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Yes, they're wrong. Texas, in the vast majority, are not Nazis. Aea, for example, lived in Texas, is Aea a Nazi who deserves to drown?
    It isn't the naziism.

    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  3. #39543
    Omega Supreme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,300
    As we established, Coulter is a professional troll.

  4. #39544
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Important legal question being settled in US courts as we speak:

    http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/siam...to-masturbate/
    So, despite being fake news, as a lawyer how would you go about tackling this?

    There are cases of conjoined twins out there who share sexual organs. How does consent work? How do you establish maternal/paternal responsibility if each twin has a seperate partner etc (although I'd imagine with established relationships they'd alternate months when trying)?
    TRAPS ARE GAY!


  5. #39545
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Important legal question being settled in US courts as we speak:

    http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/siam...to-masturbate/
    So, despite being fake news, as a lawyer how would you go about tackling this?

    There are cases of conjoined twins out there who share sexual organs. How does consent work? How do you establish maternal/paternal responsibility if each twin has a seperate partner etc (although I'd imagine with established relationships they'd alternate months when trying)?
    I'm gonna go on a limb here and guess on case to case basis, because really it's that uncommon.

  6. #39546
    Donor Nu11u5's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,367
    I guess I'm a gay nazi now since I'm in Houston.

    I've been waiting 3 years for my complementary cowboy boots and stetson hat, but I guess I should have been asking for an assless leather Hugo Boss uniform.

  7. #39547
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Nu11u5 View Post
    I guess I'm a gay nazi now since I'm in Houston.

    I've been waiting 3 years for my complementary cowboy boots and stetson hat, but I guess I should have been asking for an assless leather Hugo Boss uniform.
    Floods are punishment for bronyism
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  8. #39548
    Donor Nu11u5's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nu11u5 View Post
    I guess I'm a gay nazi now since I'm in Houston.

    I've been waiting 3 years for my complementary cowboy boots and stetson hat, but I guess I should have been asking for an assless leather Hugo Boss uniform.
    Floods are punishment for bronyism
    More creditable than Ann Coulter.
    Last edited by Nu11u5; September 1 2017 at 09:00:16 PM.

  9. #39549
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,063
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Important legal question being settled in US courts as we speak:

    http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/siam...to-masturbate/
    So, despite being fake news, as a lawyer how would you go about tackling this?

    There are cases of conjoined twins out there who share sexual organs. How does consent work? How do you establish maternal/paternal responsibility if each twin has a seperate partner etc (although I'd imagine with established relationships they'd alternate months when trying)?
    I'm gonna go on a limb here and guess on case to case basis, because really it's that uncommon.
    Obviously... Was just curious about the process.
    TRAPS ARE GAY!


  10. #39550
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Important legal question being settled in US courts as we speak:

    http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/siam...to-masturbate/
    So, despite being fake news, as a lawyer how would you go about tackling this?

    There are cases of conjoined twins out there who share sexual organs. How does consent work? How do you establish maternal/paternal responsibility if each twin has a seperate partner etc (although I'd imagine with established relationships they'd alternate months when trying)?
    These people managed to sort it out. I suspect it was a wild wedding night.

    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  11. #39551
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Important legal question being settled in US courts as we speak:

    http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/siam...to-masturbate/
    So, despite being fake news, as a lawyer how would you go about tackling this?

    There are cases of conjoined twins out there who share sexual organs. How does consent work? How do you establish maternal/paternal responsibility if each twin has a seperate partner etc (although I'd imagine with established relationships they'd alternate months when trying)?
    These people managed to sort it out. I suspect it was a wild wedding night.

    I'm guessing they didn't share 'an organ' and there was a bit of mutual planning for the wedding arrangements.

    What happens with these folks?

    TRAPS ARE GAY!


  12. #39552
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    869
    Friend is going to Florida and has promised to locate and purchase at least 4 MAGA hats for us to wear (((ironically)))

  13. #39553
    Movember 2012 I Legionnaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,542
    There's another hurricane gearing up out in the Atlantic, already cat 3.

  14. #39554
    OrangeAfroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20, 2011
    Posts
    7,009
    Quote Originally Posted by I Legionnaire View Post
    There's another hurricane gearing up out in the Atlantic, already cat 3.
    Where's it headed? If Florida has big ocean swells they may flood for good. Inland Florida is lower than coastal
    Actually an '06.

    EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

    www.twitch.tv/oameve

  15. #39555
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    869
    The south needs a good drowning tbh

  16. #39556
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,399
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    The south needs a good drowning tbh

  17. #39557
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    The south needs a good drowning tbh
    Why don't you call for genocide about it?

    Oh wait, you just did.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  18. #39558

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,467
    Rats are fleeing the sinking ship. Trump's personal bodyguard and a trusted aide for 20 years is resigning.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d-to-plan-exit

  19. #39559
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Rats are fleeing the sinking ship. Trump's personal bodyguard and a trusted aide for 20 years is resigning.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d-to-plan-exit
    Water based metaphors are problematic, please use appropriate trigger warnings
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  20. #39560
    Caldrion Dosto's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19, 2011
    Posts
    1,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Rats are fleeing the sinking ship. Trump's personal bodyguard and a trusted aide for 20 years is resigning.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...d-to-plan-exit
    So according to this this man earns way less then the 1%. And we still have 4 or 5 people here claiming to earn enough t be in the 1%. ROFL.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •