hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1055 of 1081 FirstFirst ... 555559551005104510521053105410551056105710581065 ... LastLast
Results 21,081 to 21,100 of 21609

Thread: Ukraine: Russian Invasion

So the Russian foreign minister, he of the country that literally originated the word 'pogrom' - decided it would go down well if he holocaustsplained antisemitism to Israel

In what was surely an unrelated event, Israel has authorised Estonia to transfer even more anti tank missiles to Ukraine

https://www.armyrecognition.com/defe...o_ukraine.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    If 75% those vehicles are trucks/fuel bowsers that's almost worse for the Russians.
    Its probably 1/3rd tanks and 2/3rd IFV.
    Fuel trucks don't go to the front line before it is secured.
    In a competent, well-trained army yes! In a Russian army ...

In the first days of the invasion the Russians looted a John Deer farming equipment showroom and trucked combine harvesters and other equipment back to Russia and Chechnya. Once the GPS uplinks turned on as the looters tried to use their stolen equipment kill codes were sent bricking the machines. The Russians were not impressed but no John Deer service technician was available to take their calls.
    Hilarious!

Got a article for that so i can chuckle some more?
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    If 75% those vehicles are trucks/fuel bowsers that's almost worse for the Russians.

In the first days of the invasion the Russians looted a John Deer farming equipment showroom and trucked combine harvesters and other equipment back to Russia and Chechnya. Once the GPS uplinks turned on as the looters tried to use their stolen equipment kill codes were sent bricking the machines. The Russians were not impressed but no John Deer service technician was available to take their calls.
    Hilarious!

Is it really? Or is it some cheap chuckling enabled by a mechanic that has been increasingly fucking over legitimate customers of John Deere et al. for years or even decades now and that will, in the end, hardly slow down the thiefs of the machinery in question, all while the machinery in question still remains just as stolen and lost to the people who most need it?

Quote Originally Posted by Miriam Sasko View Post

Hilarious!

Is it really? Or is it some cheap chuckling enabled by a mechanic that has been increasingly fucking over legitimate customers of John Deere et al. for years or even decades now and that will, in the end, hardly slow down the thiefs of the machinery in question, all while the machinery in question still remains just as stolen and lost to the people who most need it?
    They where new machines stolen from a dealership.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

The Ukrainian Ministry of Accidental Russian Fires strikes again.

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-belg...ne-war-1702825

Quote Originally Posted by Miriam Sasko View Post

Hilarious!

They where new machines stolen from a dealership.
    Even better, fuck John Deere and their tractor as a service nonsense
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

It's almost like "everyone loses" is the official motto of this entire debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    It's almost like "everyone loses" is the official motto of this entire debacle.
    It's a war, what did you expect?

hi i just came out of post retirement to laugh at russians and wonder if razor has been sent off to get shot in the face by a byraktar yet

lel

Quote Originally Posted by FooB View Post
    hi i just came out of post retirement to laugh at russians and wonder if razor has been sent off to get shot in the face by a byraktar yet

lel
    He decided to take a break from posting whilst wishing for the warcrime to end swiftly and successfully.

Anyone knows a source for blackmarket ruble prices? Since Russia made it hard to get real money for ordinary citizens, I heard the blackmarket is back fueled by smart Russians preparing their exit. The prices I heard are very different from the official exchange rate, unsurprisingly.

There is likely a play to be made arbitraging those two wildly differing realities, but it starts with up to date information.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan Dax View Post

lel
    He decided to take a break from posting whilst wishing for the warcrime to end swiftly and successfully.
    So in true Russian fashion he legged it and either shat himself or shot himself?

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar

lel
    So in true Russian fashion he legged it and either shat himself or shot himself?
    Neither. He's in Moscow, with no gun.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard (updated link)

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post

lel
    Neither. He's in Moscow, with no gun.
    Has lighter, willing to walk.

.....when you're burning through half a fully equipped tank division a day to achieve the square root of fuck all, it might be time to consider a different direction.
    I hope not. I'm legit worried the "different route" is nukes.

I thought I was done with that shit after the 80's.

Also, living well within instant-kill range of a major U.S. City first-strike target, so fun times.

Putin may be just insane enough to end all of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    .....when you're burning through half a fully equipped tank division a day to achieve the square root of fuck all, it might be time to consider a different direction.

Also, living well within instant-kill range of a major U.S. City first-strike target, so fun times.

Russia have what they call tactical nukes, much smaller units. For annihilating a city.
    If losses too high, resistance too much etc. Russian military doctrine calls for use of them.

Russia got caught off guard at the level of response from the world and the sanctions imposed.
    I think that is what scares Russia of going nuclear.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post

Russia have what they call tactical nukes, much smaller units. For annihilating a city.
    If losses too high, resistance too much etc. Russian military doctrine calls for use of them.

Russia got caught off guard at the level of response from the world and the sanctions imposed.
    I think that is what scares Russia of going nuclear.

tl;dr we're not as close as we were during p. much all of the Cold War.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post

tl;dr we're not as close as we were during p. much all of the Cold War.
    Assuming Russia is a rational actor and sticks to their doctrine. Personally I think they are, they just made a horrible miscalculation regarding Ukraine, their own capabilities and exactly how fed up the west actually was with the bullshit Putin's been pulling.

This is their last chance, their demographics will make these excursions impossible in 20 years.

Assuming Russia is a rational actor and sticks to their doctrine. Personally I think they are, they just made a horrible miscalculation regarding Ukraine, their own capabilities and exactly how fed up the west actually was with the bullshit Putin's been pulling.

Meanwhile in Belarus:
    Lukashenko: "I didn´t expect this."
    “But I am not immersed in this problem enough to say whether it goes
    according to plan, like the Russians say, or like I feel it,” he said,
    speaking at Independence Palace in Minsk. “I want to stress one more
    time: I feel like this operation has dragged on.”

They're coming for you next Luka.