hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 613 of 616 FirstFirst ... 113513563603610611612613614615616 LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,260 of 12318

Thread: Movie Thread - Cullnerd - Ad Astra is moon

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Top Gun was good.

Didnt think it was "fantastic" or "better than the original" though - as I have read some critics reporting.

Soundtrack was dogwater - bar the homage to the originals opening. It also has waaaaay more rolleye lol hollywood moments than even the 1st can claim.

Air shots were awesome though.. and that's mainly the entire point of it right?
    I look forward for next Hot Shots!.
    Someone get more cocaine for Charlie Sheen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Top Gun was good.

Didnt think it was "fantastic" or "better than the original" though - as I have read some critics reporting.

Soundtrack was dogwater - bar the homage to the originals opening. It also has waaaaay more rolleye lol hollywood moments than even the 1st can claim.

Air shots were awesome though.. and that's mainly the entire point of it right?
    I look forward for next Hot Shots!.

Faith in humanity restored for everybody's favourite pirate. Having been in abusive relationships on the receiving side this feels particularly good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Faith in humanity restored for everybody's favourite pirate. Having been in abusive relationships on the receiving side this feels particularly good.

It's good that a conniving bitch like Amber Heard got what was coming to to her, but lets not hold up Johnny Depp as some spotless paragon of virtue here. The trial was a shitshow on both sides and neither are spotless.

All good, now we have a path for Marilyn Manson to go after his victims next.

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/...se-allegations
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Shaftoes View Post

It's good that a conniving bitch like Amber Heard got what was coming to to her, but lets not hold up Johnny Depp as some spotless paragon of virtue here. The trial was a shitshow on both sides and neither are spotless.
    I wasn't making the dude to be a paragon of virtue, wtf. Yes, the trial was a shitshow but I feel the verdict actually saw justice served. She was awarded $2m from him as well, mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post

That article is clearly mildly biased. At the same time, the "metoo" movement saw a lot of true abusers being shoved in the spotlight but also people who didn't commit any abuse lumped together. I feel in the Depp VS Heard case justice was done and an important precedent was set that not only men are abusers in relationships. I know it sounds daft, but prior to this trial if a woman alleged she was abused she was basically right by default and god forbid to have met such a fucking tramp that would go that low as to accuse without anything actually happening.

As I said, I've been in the abused position before and it isn't pretty. Had one ex threatening to bash her head on the wall then call the police on me for abusing her. I mean wtf.

could you guys move the celeb druggie couple court battle gossip to some other thread by any chance?

Top Gun Maverick Restores Taiwan Flag
    NOW the ChiComs are in trouble!

That article is clearly mildly biased. At the same time, the "metoo" movement saw a lot of true abusers being shoved in the spotlight but also people who didn't commit any abuse lumped together. I feel in the Depp VS Heard case justice was done and an important precedent was set that not only men are abusers in relationships. I know it sounds daft, but prior to this trial if a woman alleged she was abused she was basically right by default and god forbid to have met such a fucking tramp that would go that low as to accuse without anything actually happening.

As I said, I've been in the abused position before and it isn't pretty. Had one ex threatening to bash her head on the wall then call the police on me for abusing her. I mean wtf.
    Big difference also with Manson. It was Heard vs Depp, its Manson vs. 16 women. If its a 16 people conspiracy it will fall like a house of cards real quick, if its all true (despite no actual court case against him) he can never defend against so many 'bodies of proof'.

Depp vs. Heard will 99.9999% sure a movie/series.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Big difference also with Manson. It was Heard vs Depp, its Manson vs. 16 women. If its a 16 people conspiracy it will fall like a house of cards real quick, if its all true (despite no actual court case against him) he can never defend against so many 'bodies of proof'.
    Indeed.

Depp vs. Heard will 99.9999% sure a movie/series.
    Season 3 coming with appeal so might as well move this to the TV Series thread

Saw Top Gun and have to agree, overall meh movie with some awesome cinematography.

I hear your 16 cases against Manson and raise you a 23, 24 soonish case of sexual misconduct allegations against Deshaun Watson. (An american football star quaterback)

Bob's Burgers movie is a fun time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post

I hear your 16 cases against Manson and raise you a 23, 24 soonish case of sexual misconduct allegations against Deshaun Watson. (An american football star quaterback)
    Weinstein still wins with 80 women and 100 'incidents' rotting in jail till 2039.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Pretty awesome movie. A few cringe moments, but that's to be expected. True Lies echoes. The real legend though, is Nick.

New Predator! And damn it if doesnt look good!

https://youtu.be/NMJs3Zsj4Lg
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Watched Top Gun. Hits all the right nostalgia buttons.

I need to see that Nick Cage movie.
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post

that somehow gave me massive goosebumps.