hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 LastLast

Thread: The Eastern Front: (Kalevala/Geminate/Etherium/Perrigen Falls)

Quote Originally Posted by CivilWars View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Corps ejecting from Tri., totes worth kissing xDeathx's ring.
    It's ok, the corps that left never really contributed anything anyway. TRI is better off without them.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CivilWars View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Corps ejecting from Tri., totes worth kissing xDeathx's ring.
    It's ok, the corps that left never really contributed anything anyway. TRI is better off without them.
    He's already out of tri so kind of hard for that to be damage control for him/tri

tappin dat talk

Finally have time to post some BRs again so here goes

This afternoon TRI formed Cerbs for the I-1 station exiting freeport in Insmother. We made some initial gains on the nodes (about 30% needed) but were forced to run and reship to machs after RA undocked a larger tengu fleet with heavy logi support. We returned and they in turn reshipped to machs while running the nodes with their alts, leaving the beacons with about a 50% RA/30% TRI split.

As we were outnumbered in a mirror comp we decided to take the fight while controlling range to lessen the effect of their alpha against our machs, which allowed us to successfully hold the grid in a running driveby battle, each fleet getting warpins on each other over the q7 gate in i-1. Eventually RA batphoned a 40 man INIT Cerb fleet which warped in to shoot TRI .... then promptly realized that bringing squishy hacs against arty machs was a bad idea and left the fight after a few losses. Later XIX brought a 50-man Eagle fleet to the system after saving LXQ station against a finnish ishtar gang out of lowsec, but by then the fight was mainly over. RA left to C-j to ping for more numbers and reship.

We secured the station right as RA undocked their fleet, this time with twice as many machariels as us (60v30 bs) so they redocked and we left home. GF!

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...ueaq&r=1&ro=70

Immediately after standing down, a 60-man thera wormhole roam of zealots fc'd by former TRI members showed up to camp our station. We promptly jumped back in fleet with similar numbers, first attempting to undock armor ishtars. Our tank was too fragile so we docked without engaging and came back out in a t3 heavy armor fleet with a few machs for people who didnt own t3. We brawled on the station until the wormholers suffered enough losses and broke contact. GF

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?...&kll_id=136623

Literally right as we warped to the out gate to chase them from our home system, we received report of 7 former TRI finn dread pilots shooting our poses in lowsec. We rageburned to dest but only caught 1 of the dreads, mere seconds away from tackling another couple.

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?...&kll_id=136650

Minutes after standing down AGAIN we received a request from CORD/ROC. who had their caps tackled on an enemy JB POS in Scalding Pass by PFR/TEST. We were hoping to snag a PFR Hel (supposedly it really exists), but due to a FUBAR with a dictor alt, the Hel got scared and logged before jumping to its in-cyno. CORD was kind enough to continue baiting a TEST dread escalation while killing 1 PFR archon, after which we titan bridged in and helped secure the field so they could extract their caps. Ty for the invite!

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...=reb&r=1&ro=70

-3 dreads for TEST, -2 archons for PFR. Plenty of subcap kills for CORD

BR for the 30.09 Brawl:

We got word of RMC forming a max CTA (to possibly try to retake some moons), so we counterformed in a Mach+T3 fleet. After what felt like hours of forming, we came to the realization that RMC wouldn't undock before we showed our hand (the way to run an offensive CTA), so we burnt over with the intent of forcing a fight.

Since by then all entosis targets where invulnerable, we decided to shoot a small pos in a backwater system. After 15 minutes RMC bridged next door with 90+ Machs and 5+ Triage Carriers, we didn't have any capital support, so we figured that it would be abit hard. The fight then started with RMC jumping their fleet into us, XIX/SF sitting @ 0 with their T3's and our 30 Machs at range.

We started by clearing off squishy EWAR/Reps like Celestis/Exeqs, those kind of ships had no chance vs our alpha. We started going in slightly closer and started working on some machariels, it was pretty much hit or miss, we got 5-6 Machariels into deep structure before the triage reps landed but we also managed to alpha a few. During all of this XIX/SF were taking the brunt of the damage brawling the machs. To get better alpha we decided to go closer into RMCs range, we started hitting harder but they soon noticed and in an honourable fashion they started going after our FC's: one of them survived in 29% hull, one died (+another poor dude). We then pulled range again. Towards the end we switched over to their triage, the archons held easily but we were able to break a Thanatos and a Niddy which weren't tanked as well. By focusing the triage the RMC Machs managed to pull range off the T3's and started alpha'ing them hard.

After losing a good 60 T3's XIX/SF made the call to bail, and both our fleets managed to extract without big incidents.

Overall we lost ~35B including 60 T3's and (only) 2 Machs. RMC lost 2 Triage and 30 Machs totalling at around ~29B.
    MVP went to the triage which were able to win the fight (due to our lack of capital escalation).

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...=ueveyueae&r=1

GF

2 titans / 7 soups down, 700bil killed

YPW BR http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...aaaaaaaaae&r=1

Edit: U-Q BR http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...qaaaaeaaqb&r=1
    Edit: O-SHT BR http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...fquefrvuqq&r=1

A hafnium POS owned by TRI exited RF in YPW system. XIX/SOLAR formed a 200-man combined proteus fleet while TRI and local blues SNOVA/CORD formed an armor arty machariel fleet that later topped out at 120 with latecomers. RA/DRF batphoned SW who arrived with a 150 man cerberus fleet that sat on a titan in wicked creek waiting for us to take the fight. RA/DRF brought their 200man mach doctrine fleet to YPW and killed the TRI POS. XIX/SOLAR proteus warped to the now dead YPW pos and began the fight, TRI and SW bridged in at their optimal and a war of positioning began.

RA/DRF tried to rely on triage to tank their machs in a ball, but XIX counter-dropped with an initial handful of dreads to kill the triage. With the triage gone the RA machs could not tank and were being eaten alive by TRI machs at range and russian proteuses at 0. SW continued to chip away at us from long range with heavy missiles.

RA/DRF counter-dropped in over 15 supercarriers and 6 titans of mixed type onto the XIX dreads instantly. However we won the initial subcap war and with the RA support dead and SW still at range, XIX chose to escalate with more dreads of their own. RA/DRF came back in a mixed domi/mach fleet while SW prioritized killing our dictors. RA support once again was dying as they dropped a number of additional dreads (10?) onto XIX. XIX once again counter-dropped with apex force including supercapitals and titans. At this point RA realized they couldnt hold the field and their only priority became extraction.

SW continued shooting dictors while TRI cleared support and XIX used their capital force to kill the RA dreads and begin to hit the supers. At this time NCDOT arrived with a 100man armor t3 fleet and attempted to help tackle the supers and kill the SW cerbs, but were unable to decisively tackle them. Separately a NCDOT supercapital force moving to the scene through Catch was hard tackled on their midpoint cyno by SW and was unable to reach the battle. Around this time 50 CFC in t1 cruisers and various other small third parties showed up to whore the fight and feed our hungry hungry machs. RA returned a final time with a tengu fleet to clear tackle.

PL arrived with a 100man armor heavy drone ishtar fleet and began to engage the supers and TRI, though eventually an accommodation was reached and both sides finished the supers. RA continued to try to bomb their supers free of bubbles while TRI dodged gate camps and hunters to reship more and more interdictors to keep the supers tackled long enough for the XIX capital fleet to kill them. A number of RED supers and a few titans managed to escape by starbursting through the bubbles and forcing our dictors to spread out to keep them all tackled.

After the field was secure, XIX, NCDOT and PL raced to U-Q in Catch to free the NCDOT tackled superfleet that SW had since burned to with their cerbs. 1 aeon who failwarped to a belt died and there was rumor of the SW supercap fleet moving into range to drop. Provibloc and INIT were also on grid with cerberuses and ishtars respectively to brawl down NCDOT. As TRI arrived NCDOT with XIX/PL's help was able to free tackle and extract all supers. They no longer wished to fight so TRI continued to snipe provibloc for a bit before leaving the system with XIX.

On the way out SW cerb and provibloc cerbs with INIT ishtars jumped after XIX/TRI and a brief skirmish occurred. XIX was unable to tank so XIX + TRI left the fight although TRI managed to snipe a number of ships on the way out.

The YPW hafnium POS has already been replaced and is safely back in TRI hands.
    Last edited by Garst Tyrell; October 13 2015 at 01:42:05 AM.

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...rqau&r=1&ro=27

TRI and co formed 60 in fleet with RLML Cerbs to defend o-9 station/ihub timer. RA chose to fight with phoons, inviting their new Scalding pass pets who arrived with navy battlecruisers and cap support.

RA/Friends bridged into O-9, TRI warped in at mid range ~50km and began to engage support. TRI primaried logi first after recognizing that the RED fleet had insufficient logi support from the start and knowing that the rapid lights would need to apply burst dps with minimal interfance from reps in a sustained primary of a target to kill it in time.

After losing a couple logi and a cerb with a broken shield broadcast key who landed within neut range of the RED phoons, we kited at close range roughly 30-50km and brawled until feign dropped a triage archon. We maneuvered an onyx to 0 on the enemy fleet, dropping 4 dreads of our own before the onyx basically instapopped somehow.

RA warped in a damnation and jumped in two dreads before their cyno was killed, which we killed while support continued to kill RED phoons and battlecruisers who had no reps. Another RED cyno was lit, dropping in 5 additional dreads to 0 on our dreads.

Sadly despite having subcap superiority we failed to bring in our extra dreads and wyverns as the player with the cyno alt we were counting on somehow disappeared at a crucial moment and we had to wait for a huginn to buy a cyno in station and refit it.

A second fail occurred when friendly dictor pilots inexplicably let the 5 remaining RED dreads finish their siege cycle and e-cyno out right before our counter-drop came in. We killed 1x remaining archon but couldnt even get our wyverns on the mail before it died. RIP.

Scalding Pass BC/capital FC here. I've never spoken with an RA pilot before, but I do hope they are kind masters.
    Short story is that I created this timer, I took 4 mids to set up for this timer to fight you for the sake of fighting you, and I found out 4 hours prior to the timer that RA was doing a CTA for it, so I made arrangements with a NAGA FC that I used to collaborate with back in Molden Heath an hour before the op to borrow a wing in their fleet for overview clarity.
    FEIGN has zero blues, but call us pets for shooting in the same direction as 6 RA pilots if you'd like.
    My question, though, is what exactly would you have had for content last night if I hadn't schlepped my nerds all the way the fuck into your backyard to give you a brawl?
    gf mate

PS For what it's worth I spent that 4 hours bitching on jabber about how RA was dickriding my timer, and I honestly thought they were going to ruin my chances of getting to fight you.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Altaen; October 16 2015 at 03:09:50 PM.

Has literally everyone stolen snuffbox' arty armor mach fleet?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

Quote Originally Posted by Garst Tyrell View Post
    http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...rqau&r=1&ro=27

TRI and co formed 60 in fleet with RLML Cerbs to defend o-9 station/ihub timer. RA chose to fight with phoons, inviting their new Scalding pass pets who arrived with navy battlecruisers and cap support.

RA/Friends bridged into O-9, TRI warped in at mid range ~50km and began to engage support. TRI primaried logi first after recognizing that the RED fleet had insufficient logi support from the start and knowing that the rapid lights would need to apply burst dps with minimal interfance from reps in a sustained primary of a target to kill it in time.

After losing a couple logi and a cerb with a broken shield broadcast key who landed within neut range of the RED phoons, we kited at close range roughly 30-50km and brawled until feign dropped a triage archon. We maneuvered an onyx to 0 on the enemy fleet, dropping 4 dreads of our own before the onyx basically instapopped somehow.

RA warped in a damnation and jumped in two dreads before their cyno was killed, which we killed while support continued to kill RED phoons and battlecruisers who had no reps. Another RED cyno was lit, dropping in 5 additional dreads to 0 on our dreads.

Sadly despite having subcap superiority we failed to bring in our extra dreads and wyverns as the player with the cyno alt we were counting on somehow disappeared at a crucial moment and we had to wait for a huginn to buy a cyno in station and refit it.

A second fail occurred when friendly dictor pilots inexplicably let the 5 remaining RED dreads finish their siege cycle and e-cyno out right before our counter-drop came in. We killed 1x remaining archon but couldnt even get our wyverns on the mail before it died. RIP.
    So much spin
    Better representation of the fight
    http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...sqaO&r=1&ro=27
    Time line tells all, We shared a fleet for Bridges and hopes to ride on some Logi before we sprung since "we're keeping this quiet and just need a station to stage out of" apparently means "CTA time!". Shit happened and intel was delayed but we were never on coms and mostly calling our own targets. HNI's stayed and cleared tackle so we could extract the dreads, last triage was out of triage and trying to reproach gate as well when your super response made it in. We brought a small token force 4 cyno's to bring this fight to your backyard was good fun.
    Last edited by Unholythrash; October 16 2015 at 06:32:48 PM.
    "You aren't just outwitting seraph, he actually has zero power. Pell (leader of syj) just kind of throws seraph (known as the autist bomb) at things so he can laugh at the fallout, and there is always fallout." - Lazy Eagle

That battle report has so much spin in it, it might as well be a washing machine.

Super Ponerator Global Moderator Evelgrivion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    There aren't very many effective heavy ship doctrines in the current meta.

You could try at least showing a smidgen of gratitude for us going out of our way to try and bring a fight to what would have otherwise been an excruciatingly boring timer for you Tri Guys. You even came out ahead in the ISK war, what more do you want?
    Last edited by Evelgrivion; October 17 2015 at 01:55:12 AM.

ra waits for you to arrive

you merge fleets on their staging titan, bridge in together

ra cynos in your caps

complain that: "PS For what it's worth I spent that 4 hours bitching on jabber about how RA was dickriding my timer, and I honestly thought they were going to ruin my chances of getting to fight you."
    Last edited by Garst Tyrell; October 18 2015 at 01:39:50 AM.

Our most recent fight with TRI before this appears in another Garst post: http://failheap-challenge.com/showthread.php?p=1268339
    and yet this time we are obviously pets.

I didn't realize how small a USTZ RA CTA would be. I was concerned they would blob the fight.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Evelgrivion View Post
    There aren't very many effective heavy ship doctrines in the current meta.

You could try at least showing a smidgen of gratitude for us going out of our way to try and bring a fight to what would have otherwise been an excruciatingly boring timer for you Tri Guys. You even came out ahead in the ISK war, what more do you want?
    To win completely and utterly, without any losses at all. Anything less than that seems to be tantamount to a loss, it seems.

Why fly anything else when 40 of them is enough to alpha any subcap ship ingame? (assuming no implants) With the correct support they can hit AB T3's down to 10k.

Over the last couple weeks TRI has continued to engage Red Menace and neighbors in regular battles, sometimes supported by our allied GEMICO coalition. We continue to make inroads with large moon grabs and some sov gains.

Here are a couple standout battles of the last 48 hours:

On the 28th RA formed an US TZ op to attack our forward staging system in Insmother for fun. They landed on our station with typhoons at range (ABs, cruise missiles, neuts, damps, mjds) and we undocked cruise/sentry rattlesnakes to fight them. Having the home field advantage, we elected to use triage chimeras. As the fight moved around the system, we committed 1-2 carriers at a time from our reserve to make sure we always had one in position as the enemy kited continually. This was not particularly successful and over time we started to lose more rattlesnakes to pilot errors and delays in chimeras landing, so this tactic was not working. Eventually we were critically engaged in a Angel Haven near the station, warping 1 and and then a second chimera at range so we could brawl the phoons. In this final phase of the fight RA dropped blap dreads, killing the carriers, breaking through the reshipped scimitar' reps on a few of our snakes, and we chose to disengage. Unfortunately our own dreads never made it off station in time, and the RA dreads cynod out after 1 cycle.

Advent of Fate was on the field in a separate small Ishtar gang to assist against RA after hearing about the fight nearby.

We reshipped to arty Machs and chased RA to q7, losing a handful on the initial brawl at 0 before we MWD'd to range. Once it became clear the phoons could not tank the mach fleet, RA docked in q7 station until we went home.

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...240&t=uevr&r=1

Last night RA formed another US TZ op for 3x TRI r64s coming out in Insmother at the same time between 0000 and 0100.

Based on the last fight, we changed our rattlesnake fit significantly, electing to use rapid heavies, heavy drones, and more scimitars to overcome expected damp spam without being tethered to chimeras.

TRI and friends formed about 90 in fleet, RA a bit less but they were supported by 40 PFR cerbs, 40 GLORY Cerbs, and 40 INIT machs/mixed bs. Eventually CORD followed with a small arty sleipnir fleet, and alongside XIX/SOLAR insomniacs, skirmished around the edges of the battle.

RA once again moved to camp us into i-1, but expecting this, we undocked right as they came into system and won the first round on the Station thanks to our new fit. Enemy Titan bridges were lit and their support fleets arrived in local, so we narrowly escaped off grid to our Safe POS with our fleet intact.

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...51&t=ufufe&r=1

RA and friends arrived outside the shields to camp us in, but they got cocky and we received reports of 15 unsupported caps about to land on the first R64 exiting RF. We quickly logged on our titan and bridged down on top of them, racing against the clock to burn as many dreads as we could before they could react. We refitted heavy neuts off my nestor and went to town

Meanwhile suitably juked out, GLORY/INIT/PFR start to burn the 8j by gate while RA/DRF ran back home to get on a titan. Friendly dictors slowed them down wherever possible, including bubbling the RA/DRF fleet on their titan so they couldnt take the bridge.

We killed 7 dreads and 2 triage archons, leaving only a phoenix and revelation on the field alive when the enemy fleets once again engaged us. Although it seemed at first we were tanking and killing phoons fast enough, the split dps from 4 different fleets gradually led us to reconsider and we motorboated inside the dying POS to the stick. Expecting RA/DRF to ping for replacement dreads and kill the tower with us in it, we quickly did a simple stop bubble trap at range on the o-9 gate and I fleet warped us to 0 where we jumped out without incident and docked in the friendly o-9 station.

We regrouped and went back in for a round 2, sadly too slow to catch the replacement dreads that killed the TRI tower as we were engaged on the in-gate grid. We managed to brawl through and defeat or chase away each fleet one after the other, breaking the phoon fleet for good. Having no way to catch the kiting cerbs, they left for home and we held the field, dropped a new tower, and then quickly repped the other R64s before standing down.

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...99&t=uvaeb&r=1

40bil killed, 5bil lost. As always eve fixer underestimates everyone's fleet counts

EDIT: here is a video one of our blues in the TRI fleet made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEwm...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Garst Tyrell; October 31 2015 at 06:53:03 PM.

Quick update, sorry for the lack of posts recently. Cant believe my last one was already 3 weeks ago. Here are some regional updates:

The insmother campaign is progressively well now that gemico fully deployed to work with us. RA's home system was recently captured last week (c-j), the first staging system lost under fozziesov mechanics in a large coalition war. XIX/SOLAR continue to lead the rus speaking contingent while TRI coordinates the english speaking part.

SW deployed to support RMC against Gemico, and as I post both coalitions are currently fighting over SHBF system, the fall back staging from C-j and probably the last stand for RMC in insmother. A "battle" report can follow, but from what the FC's are telling me its just a lot of disparate cerb gangs purposely avoiding decisive (aka. fun) conflict with each other to snipe entosers on nodes and warp away. If this station system falls RMC/SW will have to leave to detorid with all the attendant reduction in mobility from phoebe jump ranges and increased gate distance from their next likely staging system.

This morning TRI/PL/SOLAR/friends tackled and killed a RA levi moving from CFC space all the way down south to insmother. He decided to be ballsy and come through the regional chokepoint right next to TRI staging instead of sneaking in through cache to the far east. A wyvern traveling with him escaped to a planet, cloaked, and managed to jump out with dictors within 25km after probing him during his warp.

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?...&kll_id=146806

There have been some ups and downs to the recent fighting. On reinforced nodes and with brain in the box, the battlefield is nearly lag and tidi free with 1000+ pilots in local so major props to CCP for the technical improvements. Its very noticeable. However a lot of this is probably thanks to a reinforced node; we had one c-j fight without petitioning first and it was still pretty slow in TIDI.

Since the fights have shifted almost entirely to sov timers, there has been minimal use of caps or supers from the defenders, unlike the battle in YPW a month ago where a number of RMC supers were killed.

Reflections on the first great fozziesov war

Sadly fozziesov continues to be an abortion of a system for creating meaningful large scale fights or content. The first round of fighting for C-j took over 7 hours, possibly the longest continuous fleet I've ever done. This was partially due to being disorganized on our side, which was fixed for the next fight which 'only' took 2 hours, but mostly because progress is so easily stopped by fleets that dont truly control grids. The new passive regen mechanic is great to counter troll harassment of sov, which has almost completely stopped, but actually gives the defenders a large advantage over multi-hour fights like the c-j battles. A much needed tweak is that passive regen for nodes stops completely as long as at least some, or perhaps a majority, of nodes are being ran for an objective by someone other than the defender. The time distortion is huge: defender has to run a 4min node + 2 min t2 entosis warmup-- for a high ADM system you are looking at 30 mins of contested node running from an attacker.

On the micro scale griffins and things of that nature can warp in and jam, while in large fights like this, even triage entosis carriers cannot tank 200-500 hostiles and live. So many of the fights for c-j devolved into hit and run battles, similar to our experiences with smaller scale PVP. Fozziesov design pulls you in two different directions as an attacker: you can design a fleet to be resistant to all the cheesy defensive tactics like fozzieclaws and griffins and windrunners, or you could design a fleet to take a fight and win. Since the defender presumably has the luxury of reshipping easier than the attacker, and is a structural design advantage given to the defender that should not be overlooked. Therefore n+1 logic applies where an attacker will want 1 fleet for fighting other fleets, and at least 1 other fleet to just play cheesy node warfare.

Also of note are the sov sniping mechanics where you can lose the timer, and still win the objective. For example XIX let their ihub in c-j die, then we simply killed the RA ship entosing a replacement ihub. XIX dropped half a dozen entosis carriers on it and we held the grid for 20 minutes until it was online... thereby undoing all the work that RA did in taking control over the nodes, ostensibly ignoring the whole premise of fozziesov's design. This could have been almost fun by forcing RA to commit to one grid to fight us (see: pos, citadels, etc) but is the exception, not the rule.

Fozziesov just does not scale at all well above the 100 person local fight and has been extremely frustrating to fight with from all pilots and coalitions involved.

Major changes are needed for the health of the game, and if you disagree in theory I'd challenge you to actually take part in a large war, the kind we all want to kickstarter into a book amirite, and then tell me its more "fun" and a better executed mechanic than dominion sov.

Bring back 100 supers sitting on a TCU/IHUB/station that nobody would ever consider engaging. That was much more fun for all parties.

Fozziesov just does not scale at all well above the 100 person local fight and has been extremely frustrating to fight with from all pilots and coalitions involved.

Major changes are needed for the health of the game, and if you disagree in theory I'd challenge you to actually take part in a large war, the kind we all want to kickstarter into a book amirite, and then tell me its more "fun" and a better executed mechanic than dominion sov.
    What if we're completely ok with that?

I don't want to take part in a major war, they're boring as all hell, and I did that for a couple of years in the CFC. Our fights in Cloud Ring earlier in the year as Lethal Intent were so much better than giant tidi fests, and they generally had 50-100 people per side.
    A sov system that's aids for people who want to bring more than two wings sounds fine to me.
    I'd much rather have a system where alliances mostly have less than 1000 characters, and nobody owns more than a couple of constellations.

Quote Originally Posted by LeoniaTavira View Post

What if we're completely ok with that?

I don't want to take part in a major war, they're boring as all hell, and I did that for a couple of years in the CFC. Our fights in Cloud Ring earlier in the year as Lethal Intent were so much better than giant tidi fests, and they generally had 50-100 people per side.
    A sov system that's aids for people who want to bring more than two wings sounds fine to me.
    I'd much rather have a system where alliances mostly have less than 1000 characters, and nobody owns more than a couple of constellations.
    Ah so you want an extremely empty nullsec.
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.