hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Starbound - Beta Starts Dec 4th!

Quote Originally Posted by Renox View Post
    I it just me or are snow infantry armour very strong? It has armour 13 and good thermal protection and only takes a bit of leather. I thought it was supposed to be weak armour with good protection against the cold.
    They're nerfing snow armor in tonights update.

http://playstarbound.com/coming-tonight-6-december/

Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renox View Post
    I it just me or are snow infantry armour very strong? It has armour 13 and good thermal protection and only takes a bit of leather. I thought it was supposed to be weak armour with good protection against the cold.

So badly hope the patch fixes the fps issues with nvidia cards. Awesome game but haven't been able to touch it after the first patch due to 5ish fps.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    What the fucking fuck in the fuck fuck is going fucking on here?

Not trying to be a dick. But can anyone explain to me how this is not Terraria in space? When people say that, others get bent outta shape and go, NOOOOO THEY'RE TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND THIS IS WAY BETTER!

But seriously...aside from being a monkey man or plant person and freezing to death and moving from world to world...how is this not endless mining and chest hunting to get slightly better upgrades to fight slightly tougher aliens and bosses?

Seriously please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by 98% Slut View Post
    Not trying to be a dick. But can anyone explain to me how this is not Terraria in space? When people say that, others get bent outta shape and go, NOOOOO THEY'RE TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND THIS IS WAY BETTER!

But seriously...aside from being a monkey man or plant person and freezing to death and moving from world to world...how is this not endless mining and chest hunting to get slightly better upgrades to fight slightly tougher aliens and bosses?

Haven't played it yet, but I pledged for it precisely because it looked like Terraria in space.

It's Terraria in space.
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post

It's Terraria in space.
    And it has monkeys in secret labs!
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

It's Terraria in space.
    Which somehow makes it 500% more awesome.

I want to play with others.... bit boring alone

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

Update, so far the fit has worked a treat.

Update, so far the fit has worked a treat.
    Thanks for the report Quackers.
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

It's Terraria in space.
    the shittiest feature of terraria is that there isn't more terraria. this game fixes that (for a while).

Xenosis's sister
    Quote Originally Posted by pratell View Post

It's Terraria in space.
    the shittiest feature of terraria is that there isn't more terraria. this game fixes that (for a while).
    HEY GUYS I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT AND NOW THERE AREN"T ANY FLOATING ISLANDS LEFT BECAUSE I HAVE EVERY SHINY BALLOON AND I STOLE EVERY COBALT SHIELD IN THE DUNGEON AND IT"S IN HARD MODE NOW ISN"T THIS GREAT?????

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post

It's Terraria in space.
    HEY GUYS I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT AND NOW THERE AREN"T ANY FLOATING ISLANDS LEFT BECAUSE I HAVE EVERY SHINY BALLOON AND I STOLE EVERY COBALT SHIELD IN THE DUNGEON AND IT"S IN HARD MODE NOW ISN"T THIS GREAT?????
    I kept hoping for a super super hard mode after hard mode that would essentially be an infinite portal system to other worlds, using the already implemented biome creator.

Xenosis's sister
    Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post

It's Terraria in space.
    I kept hoping for a super super hard mode after hard mode that would essentially be an infinite portal system to other worlds, using the already implemented biome creator.
    Risk of Rain: Terraria Edition?

GOTY

Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat.

Hurry up new patch and character wipe, Im stuck desperate for platinum atm in tier 3 planets.
    I used to have a sig.

Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Iloni Atoriandra View Post
    Hurry up new patch and character wipe, Im stuck desperate for platinum atm in tier 3 planets.
    Platinum doesn't spawn atm, you can only find it in chests.
    Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat.

That could be a reason why he wants the patch. But at this point I am only guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by omeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iloni Atoriandra View Post
    Platinum doesn't spawn atm, you can only find it in chests.
    it does, lvl 40 planets. Just made Ipervium set, its really fugly, at least the glitch one.