hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1534

Thread: The Lower North (Tribute/Vale of the Silent/Venal/Geminate)

Quote Originally Posted by antoine View Post
    interesting triage chimera fit
    Yeah I'll eft that tonight I'm curious.

EFT looks like there isnt enough CPU to have everything online, i dont see a plus side to that fit except being able to cycle some stuff under heavy neutage

Quote Originally Posted by Ignition SemperFi View Post
    EFT looks like there isnt enough CPU to have everything online, i dont see a plus side to that fit except being able to cycle some stuff under heavy neutage
    The killmail is slightly deformed as well. 8 mids on the mail, but the Chimera only has 7. I've seen capbooster based fits, but I don't think the Chimera can pull it off. Thanny is the only one I've seen do it.

killmail on eve-kill, which is slightly less deformed. it all fits with genos 1-4 and 6% cpu implant, which would mesh with the rest of the fitting theory of "i have a lot of money so i can fit whatever the fuck i want"
    hi im requiescat and im pretty awful at eve

He still had Large rigs on that... ;-p

Only works with T1 triage too. Quality fit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue1* View Post
    Only works with T1 triage too. Quality fit.
    It's goons. What else did you expect?
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

Quote Originally Posted by Ignition SemperFi View Post
    He still had Large rigs on that... ;-p
    triumvirate., removing large-rigged carriers from eve one by one

Is your M.O. basicaly camping cyno beacons and killing nooblets who jump in without asking for intel (or despite intel warning them of a hostile / neutral)? Or is there something I'm missing.

Edit: wasn't meant as critisizm BTW, I'm just surprised there are this many fools around still. I should get in on some of this seal clubbing
    Last edited by DaDutchDude; March 25 2014 at 02:06:26 AM.
    - don't confuse the fact that I like to be right with the rumours that I actually might be -

(DaDutchDude is in EVE hibernation in Some Random Corporation)

Quote Originally Posted by DaDutchDude View Post
    Is your M.O. basicaly camping cyno beacons and killing nooblets who jump in without asking for intel (or despite intel warning them of a hostile / neutral)? Or is there something I'm missing.
    we've been more or less permacamping l-c during eu and us for the past week or so, waiting on timers and such, and today was no different. camping the station with some hacs and tackle, a carrier jumped in, got smacked. i only posted it because it was relevant to the topic (large rigs on carriers), not because it's an impressive kill or anything

had another gf tonight in late euro/early us prime. we shield reinforced the station in i-u and have been harassing the system pretty heavily, and papa goon has been reluctant to provide meaningful support to SMA's valiant defense of their home region against the notorious brigands of triumvirate, so when we got inklings they were rage-pinging a fleet to come deal with us, we didn't expect much. we made for the system in question with ~80 in fleet, nano ishtars with scimis and tackle. SMA managed to convince some other dudes from the cfc to show up, and we ended up fighting what appeared to be two fleets of long-range battleships (mainly apocs and megas) and a fleet of nano ishtars, totalling about 250-300 dudes, with local peaking at around 375, and tidi peaking at around 80%.

we brawled on the gate for around an hour, retreated to our pos to repair heat damage and grab more sentries, then re-engaged for about 5 minutes before wargod burned his mwd and the fleet fell apart due to our secondary anchors both already being dead, so we fled the field. we lost the majority of our ships after the anchor drop situation, but we still managed to do ok, and most importantly it was a very fun fight for both sides - content was enjoyed by all.

edit: fraps here
    Last edited by meowtiger; March 29 2014 at 03:14:04 PM.

I went with a subcaps for once because it's been pretty much a year since I did that with CFC and man IDK if it's that I'm used to flying Huginns or the link changes from a little while ago but web loki range sucks! 68km lock range is bad enough, but web range is like 48/58(oh)km, just brutal. Plus only an AB when yall are going like 2.2k in the ishtars. Even with a great warpin it's tough to get more than 2 or 3 ishtars before you're out of range, was pretty frustrating to be in the loki. I forgot paste too because I'm an idiot, but ships didn't hang in the 50-60km long enough for any web to get over 50% damage luckily. I think our allied fleets were FA baltecs, SMA ishtars+firetails, RZR frigs, and then a general cfc baltecfleet.

yeah, i'm noticing that these nano ishtars have got to be infuriating to fight against, seems like the key to winning is to get a really lucky warpin on us as we turn or are otherwise slowed down, and blap our anchors before we have time to sort new ones.

aside from all the sperge in local, and the constant blueballing, etc; once cfc are on the field and i have local minimized, you guys are outrageously fun to fight. in spite of maybe not having the right tools to fight tri, cfc certainly always brings enough of the right stuff to put up a pretty fierce fight, and your subcap fcs are absolutely razor sharp with the point-blank warp-ins. lemme tell you, having an entire baltec fleet land inside 20km more than once during a fight in nano ishtars is fucking terrifying, we're very fortunate wargod is as good as he is at fcing nano or that fight probably wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes, let alone the hour it did
    Last edited by meowtiger; March 29 2014 at 03:16:05 PM.

Banned
    so how do you like Lord's Servant now that he's in Tri? I kinda feel bad for leaving after 5 days but lolnoapicheck and back in curse nothing was happening.
    https://i.imgur.com/Rvz5b6l.gif
    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian
    http://i.imgur.com/FCT2R1h.png

honestly he's pretty alright in corp. doesn't talk much, shows up to fleets in the right ships, pays attention. maybe he just hasn't had time to get comfortable enough to let loose, or it's possible that he's actually a reasonable human being

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

kill yourself lords

seriously

stab yourself in the throat

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grarr Dexx View Post
    kill yourself lords

seriously

stab yourself in the throat
    u first faggit
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

I support both stabbings and/or Seppuku

So, the last update was April 1st and most of you should have known better than to believe we were doing nightmares and shit, either way!

What has happened
    Veni, vidi, vici: We came, We dunked, We got bored. We deployed roughly a month ago to Hemin and we started with many ops that very weekend, between us and the previous effort of EG we pretty much became the nemesis of this new HERO coalition, we dunked them so hard so many times that they ended up fearing us like we were the devil himself and from there on ahead all they could do was run away from us in panic.

It was fun until it wasn't. We are all here to engage in awesome brawls and not chase chickens hitting them with a stick, as fun as that is at the beginning it gets old really fast.

HERO resorted to do just Stealth Bomber for siege fleets and cloak when we came about, or just scatter into a safe if they were flying anything else.

But! there was more than just HERO around us, there is the whole N3 that is living nearby. Sadly there were two factors here, first they are in hell grind mode, just using dreads/caps/supers to grind everything which puts a rather big entry barrier for us to harm them (We don't have our shiny toys down here as they know) and the second it's that we failed in having a Caldari only gimmick, where Ishtars have a stupid Kin/Therm resistance that made us unable to harm them in any way shape or form

Even like this, we managed to hurt them a few times and certainly we did more damage to them more than they did to us. The peak was the drop we did on HJ- with Tengus on top of their caps and we snagged TFIs, Navpocs and triage carriers before withdrawing, it was good

As time progressed HERO kept running from us, -A- became more shit and wasn't able to even provide the timers that were being contested, EG was on hiatus because Vee was on fap holiday or something, DD exploded and then worked out a deal with N3 to evac, Solar just wasn't anywhere to be found, Coven and other entities already gave up and retreated to Stain.

This left Freedom alone with Razor to do all defense of catch, and needless to say, we didn't bother with it. In TL;DR we lacked the arsenal to harm N3 because of our doctrine choices.

There was also the random fail BL who just died in a fire repeatedly but they aren't important anymore so vOv.

The Squad
    First I want everyone to congratulate each other. This was the first serious deployment that Freedom has done after I was appointed leader of it and I consider it a resounding success. We pulled awesome people, we got to know each other, we did tengu fleets that raped like a true Elite PvP squad, we had titans, market, skirmish FCs, gate camps, big ops, bombing support...we had it all.</font><br /><font color="rgb(40,40,40)">I'm proud of the group we are forming and I want to thank everyone of you to make it possible. Especially Red Crown who has taken the task to be my right hand and has been invaluable for the squad.

Other shoutouts go to Mishi, Lyris and the awesome dictor pilots like Kratisto and Sbeaulieu or the awesome Logi anchors we have gotten or the many people who have contributed to the squad like HarlyQ and Steve Dalton. I also shout out to Darcon Kylote and DmitriBlackKnight for doing boosts, which are vital to fleets.

What's next?</b></font></font><br /><b>First, the layout of the political scenario</b><br /><br /> * BL is shit and is slowly falling apart, corps are departing from it looking for greener pastures as Elo continues to become an unstable faggot who seems to lack direction and true leadership ability. Still, they can pull 60 people in a fleet and they have deployed to X-7 in pure blind to threat SMA in fade. * Triumvirate and MOA are working together now with the supposed support of BL to cause more havoc on Pure Blind. * Solar is nowhere to be found, just doing their usual hiatus before they appear with a bunch of tanks invading some region. * -A- is falling apart and their member base don't want to fight anymore, they want to retreat to stain and carebear for another -A- cycle (If you know EvE History 101 this is the usual -A-) * Darkness of Despair fell apart after their FCs and leadership burned, and then the alliance exploded to someone disbanding it. Now they are scattered in the wing being useless. * Coven and other russian entities are just carebearing in stain and fighting targets of opportunity in those ass-world regions like esoteria. * PL is PL, Mukk Barovian doing his usual faggot roams where he doesn't engage anything unless he has a 100% winning chance, rather boring to fight this pussy. Aside from that PL seems to be sleeping. * N3 got burned to the ground, their mighty coalition after all the sov warfare they have done can't be arsed to lift a finger without claiming. Losing a war and then they got the bonus prize of grinding all their space again. That can't be fun. They still know the CFC would own them any day any time. * HERO is having a lot of internal drama, one alliance already departed, some reports they made say they want to PvP in WH space (We may have taught them that Nullsec is too hard for them). I don't really believe this but who knows. Aside from that they are afraid of any entity that knows how to field HACs or T3s so they will poke CVA for fights most likely.

Needless to say the CFC came on top of everyone on this war, consolidating our overwhelming dick size and everyone in EvE knows it

So, what will we do

Well, we need to give HERO some space so they regain their balls and start fielding bigger stuff so we can kill more than frigates and talwars, so we will leave them alone for a while. N3 can't be arsed to fight they are too busy grief grinding their space. PL is too risk adverse to fight on even odds for the fun fights... that leaves us only choice for now: The west!</font><br /><font color="rgb(40,40,40)">Yes, we are going home to face the Triumvirate, MOA and BL menace, with maybe some token support from lowsec residents

">This deployment will be in the heart of our home, VFK, where we will project force to wherever this Trifaggot coalition decides to mess around. We will be shredding whatever threatens our space, during idle time (there will be some or a lot of idle time) we will be jewing to our hearts content. It's half vacation half dunking nerds when they think too much of themselves
    I find it funny that since we are dead, tri are shit etc, they still come to fight us, the smallest of the Coalitions in eve atm.
    I guess we're not as dead or as shit as they would have their members belive then

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database